Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where was he in the rotation last night?
    You think the rotation includes all but one? Does it even bother you that you full re at this point?

Today's chump.
    So desperate for a hit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You think the rotation includes all but one? Does it even bother you that you full re at this point?

Today's chump.
    So desperate for a hit.
    The answer is Brandon Paul was at the end of the bench.

Brandon Paul is an end of the bench player for the Spurs who scored 18 in October.

Jimmer

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The answer is Brandon Paul was at the end of the bench.

Brandon Paul is an end of the bench player for the Spurs who scored 18 in October.
    You keep trying to move the goalposts, bro. End of the bench is the end of the bench; the last guy. That would be Derrick White. You keep trying real hard for those w's, big guy. Eventually you might get one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You keep trying to move the goalposts, bro. End of the bench is the end of the bench; the last guy. That would be Derrick White. You keep trying real hard for those w's, big guy. Eventually you might get one.
    So you're saying Jimmer was the absolute last player chosen to play for that ty bulls team that season?

OK.

Hey, all the Spurs mentioned are better than Jimmer. But you keep trying to convince people otherwise. It's going really well for you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying Jimmer was the absolute last player chosen to play for that ty bulls team that season?

OK.

Hey, all the Spurs mentioned are better than Jimmer. But you keep trying to convince people otherwise. It's going really well for you.
    He came in at the end of the season and Tibbs stuck him on the end of the bench, basically. I'm not saying I agree with it. Honestly, he should've been playing ahead of crap players like DJ Augustin, but I'm not the coach. No surprise the Bulls went out in the first round that season, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He came in at the end of the season and Tibbs stuck him on the end of the bench, basically. I'm not saying I agree with it. Honestly, he should've been playing ahead of crap players like DJ Augustin, but I'm not the coach. No surprise the Bulls went out in the first round that season, tbh.
    No surprise Jimmer is not in the NBA tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprise Jimmer is not in the NBA tbh.
    Jimmer averaged 20.6 points per 36 min on the Bulls. He was not the problem.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jimmer averaged 20.6 points per 36 min on the Bulls. He was not the problem.
    He was a problem wherever he played. That's why he's not in the NBA.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a problem wherever he played. That's why he's not in the NBA.
    China League MVP, dude. He has even said he has recently rejected NBA offers that aren't the right fit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    China League MVP, dude.
    Right where he belongs. Not in the NBA.
    He has even said he has recently rejected NBA offers that aren't the right fit.
    Of course he said that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shanghai Sharks

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017-18 Game 19

https://jmoneysports.com/2017/12/23/...ne-in-key-win/

Jimmer Fredette overcame a difficult shooting night from the floor by going perfect from the free-throw line as the Shanghai Sharks held on to beat the Qingdao Eagles 118-111 on Friday night.
    The Former BYU guard led the way with 33 points on 16-for-16 shooting from the charity stripe. He also added six rebounds, a season-high five steals...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    needing foodstamps to be productive in china

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jimmer wouldn't do well in the NBA no matter how much he improves in China, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017-18 Game 20

https://jmoneysports.com/2017/12/26/...sharks-to-win/

Jimmer Fredette answered with 31 points on 9-for-23 shooting from the floor and 10-for-11 from the foul line.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017-18 Game 21

Jimmer 37 min, 8-19 FG, 4-11 3FG, 9-9 FT, 29 Pts, 9 Reb, 4 Asts, 2 Stls

W, 111-92

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017-18 Game 22

Fredette finished with 37 points on 12-for-26 shooting from the floor, including 5-for-14 from beyond the arc and a perfect 8-for-8 from the foul line. He added team highs with eight assists, seven rebounds and three steals in 38 minutes.
    https://jmoneysports.com/2017/12/29/...uthern-tigers/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Glad Jimmer is finding success at a level where he can excel.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017-18 Game 23

Jimmer Fredette snapped out of his shooting funk in a big way to lead Shanghai Sharks to a 116-97 win over the Shanxi Brave Dragons on the road on Tuesday.
    Despite constant double teams, Fredette finished with a game-high 41 points while shooting better than 50 percent from the field for the first time in six games. The former BYU guard connected on 15 of 29 shots from the floor, including 7-for-13 from 3-point land and 4-for-4 from the free-throw line. He added seven rebounds, three assists and a block in 42 minutes of action.

Fredette really got things going trailing by a point midway through the second quarter as he reeled off 11 quick points to help the Sharks regain the lead. He started it out by using a well-timed down screen to get some space before connecting on a deep three.

He added a tough runner in transition before going back to work from outside. He hit threes on back-to-back possessions as the Sharks opened up a nine-point cushion. The first came in transition when he pulled up on the left-wing and drilled a 26-footer. He followed that up with a slick crossover to shake a double team before knocking down another left-wing three.

The Sharks never trailed from that point on as Fredette continued his hot shooting to propel them to the important win.
    https://jmoneysports.com/2018/01/02/...ut-in-big-win/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017-18 Game 24

https://jmoneysports.com/2018/01/04/...up-big-in-win/

Jimmer Fredette had another impressive showing as the Shanghai Sharks got back to the .500 mark with a 119-92 win over the Sichuan Blue Whales on Thursday.
    Fredette finished with a game-high 31 points on 11-for-25 shooting from the floor, including 4-for-11 from beyond the arc and 5-for-6 from the foul line. The former BYU guard also managed nine assists, seven rebounds and three steals in 38 minutes of work.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2017-18 Game 25

The former BYU guard scored 33 of his game-high 35 points in the second half as the Sharks climbed out of a 24-point halftime hole....
    https://jmoneysports.com/2018/01/06/...s-fly-dragons/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playin in asia lol

why doesn't he goto Europe? scared he be exposed?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playin in asia lol

why doesn't he goto Europe? scared he be exposed?
    When does anyone ever get exposed in Europe, tbh, besides maybe the Balls?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information