Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're ready for the next helping, you say?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think the next helping would be with a team and playing rotation minutes. Why don't you bump the thread with that happens.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think the next helping would be with a team and playing rotation minutes. Why don't you bump the thread with that happens.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little dessert for ya'll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing that sucks is that he's clearly better than the D-league, but not nba size. It's all ego that's keeping him having a great career. It's not like playing in europe hurts his chances at coming back to the nba. He's not a stash candidate and his name ID is high enough to get a star treatment in several non-nba leagues.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing that sucks is that he's clearly better than the D-league, but not nba size. It's all ego that's keeping him having a great career. It's not like playing in europe hurts his chances at coming back to the nba. He's not a stash candidate and his name ID is high enough to get a star treatment in several non-nba leagues.
    Ego is not a problem. He's a team player. And his defense has improved. I still think the Spurs should've kept him. He would've grown into the system; and the Spurs ended up bowing out cos of a lack of shooters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ego is not a problem. He's a team player. And his defense has improved. I still think the Spurs should've kept him. He would've grown into the system; and the Spurs ended up bowing out cos of a lack of shooters.
    "Jimmer thinks everybody is stupid," said an NBA assistant who worked with Fredette. "He thinks everybody needs to come and just turn over their offense and let him shoot it anytime he wants. That's not how the league works."
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-jim...023311779.html

Ego is most definitely a problem. He's too old now. He needs to quit wasting his prime acting like Tim Tebow and head to Europe and cash in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmer is China, jimmer in China, jimmer is a commie

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-jim...023311779.html

Ego is most definitely a problem. He's too old now. He needs to quit wasting his prime acting like Tim Tebow and head to Europe and cash in.
    That was a dumb ass fired assistant on a sh** team taking pot shots. He was too much of a p***y to even put his name to the comment. I'll take Jimmer's character over some failed reject like that, any day. And I know you don't think 27 is old in NBA years. If you want to stick to that, then you're a hack and a half.

And watch the Dan Patrick interview. Watch virtually any Jimmer interview. You'll see that ego is not at all the problem. You'd rather ride the hack train like a fool though.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 08-02-2016 at 05:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmer is China, jimmer in China, jimmer is a commie
    Rimmer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jimmer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a dumb ass fired assistant on a sh** team taking pot shots. He was too much of a p***y to even put his name to the comment. I'll take Jimmer's character over some failed reject like that, any day. And I know you don't think 27 is old in NBA years. If you want to stick to that, then you're a hack and a half.

And watch the Dan Patrick interview. Watch virtually any Jimmer interview. You'll see that ego is not at all the problem. You'd rather ride the hack train like a fool though.
    I'll trust an article from Yahoo over your opinion...as most of the inside info comes from Woj and I don't think he'd pull a quote from some coach with an agenda. What team did you say this was again? When was he fired? A source would be nice with those too tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll trust an article from Yahoo over your opinion...as most of the inside info comes from Woj and I don't think he'd pull a quote from some coach with an agenda. What team did you say this was again? When was he fired? A source would be nice with those too tbh.
    Why you scared of Jimmer, bruh?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not disputing the authenticity. I'm telling you that's just some bitter deuche shooting his mouth off. The Kings coaching staff were flunkies. I don't keep track of them at this point. And frankly, that article speaks to the Kings utter dysfunction. It was definitely not a good environment for Jimmer to flourish.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #SaveChumpDumper

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for a nightcap:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs