CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is this real life or did fans literally create this ad? This is amazing

RIP Leslie Smith

Fabricio Werdum vs. Stipe Miocic– for the heavyweight championship - I know that Werdum’s BJJ is one of the best in the division, and that he has made great strides in this stand-up, especially his Muey Thai, but Stipe presents a difficult test for him. Stipe is perhaps the best athlete in the division, and can literally sprint through an entire 5 round fight. He has bursts of offense that can just ruin someone, especially if his opponent is pressed up against the fence. #AndNew

Jacare Souza vs. Vitor Belfor – how is “Dad Bod” Vitor going to perform without his infamous TRT? Even with the drugs, this is a tough challenge for him. Souza is a grappler supreme with scary power, and an aging Vitor doesn’t stand a chance. Gator for the Win.

Cris “Cyborg” Justino vs. Leslie Smith – RIP Smith. She certainly has balls stepping inside the octagon with a killer like Cyborg, just don’t blink, as this one is not going to last very long.

“Shogun” Rua vs. Corey Anderson – Anderson hasn’t looked like a world-beater in his UFC career, but luckily for him his not facing the world this weekend. Despite the fact this he is still only in his mid-30s, Shogun is ancient in fight years and it has been showing over his past several fights. Anderson is a physical beast, and should be able to grind out a unanimous decision here.

Damien Maia vs. Matt Brown – Surprise, surprise, another excellent grappler on the Brazilian card. Unfortunately for Maia, the Immortal Matt Brown is a vicious fighter when in close, throwing nasty knees and elbows in the clinch. I have a feeling this ends violently for the Brazilian in the second round.

Not sure Shogun won that fight?

Believe.
    Post Count
    It was close but I had Shogun as well.

Cyborg, business as usual. It was funny seeing Leslie complain about the stoppage though.

I don't know why I like seeing Vitor suffer since he got caught.

Believe.
    Post Count
    LOL

Believe.
    Post Count
    Dude did a Ronda running mindlessly forward like that... man, something felt off when he was making faces walking in...

It took MMA, but Cleveland got their Championship, after the airing of the Believeland ESPN 30 for 30 tonight

Post Count
    The craziness of MMA. The HW division is all over the place now. Overeem is waiting for a shot, but Cain likely gets another one if he beats Travis this summer. Odds are good Cain or Werdum may get the belt back..

Post Count
    The craziness of MMA. The HW division is all over the place now. Overeem is waiting for a shot, but Cain likely gets another one if he beats Travis this summer. Odds are good Cain or Werdum may get the belt back..
    That's what happens when a longtime champ gets dethroned and the next guys in line are too hungry.

That was an incredibly sloppy fight by Werdum. Why would you chase someone like Stipe? That's the last guy in the entire division you want to chase.

Miocic is great, not sure if he can keep the le but he's definitely an elite striker. I don't see Overeem beating him.

Thread Information