Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cub with the truth, storm needs to get pushed upstairs after chasing Curry's farts for so long.
    First though the ass kicking, then upstairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, you'd rather have State win over State losing.

Christ, you mother ers act like this upstairs. Now you're down here acting like this.

You too need your ass kicked.
    I would've liked a dubs loss, but Mavs keeping it compe ive and keeping the Dubs starters on the floor was the best we could hope for. You know this, don't be purposely obtuse :rooleyes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would've liked a dubs loss, but Mavs keeping it compe ive and keeping the Dubs starters on the floor was the best we could hope for. You know this, don't be purposely obtuse :rooleyes
    Quit following Media's every dictate.

These are superb athletes at the peak of their lives, virtual machines. B2B is horse . They'll win, or, lose tomorrow nite on merit, theirs and your crew's. There is nothing else. Nothing.

Bare your soul and take it, win or lose.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I hate Thompson
    you, right in the pussy

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you, right in the pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit following Media's every dictate.

These are superb athletes at the peak of their lives, virtual machines. B2B is horse . They'll win, or, lose tomorrow nite on merit, theirs and your crew's. There is nothing else. Nothing.

Bare your soul and take it, win or lose.
    You're right, Dale, I know it's horse , but it would've made an impending loss not sting so much if I couldve said "b-but they sat the fourth quarter last night. We should've known Curry would go 50 being that rested."

It's the piss pot in me, I suppose. I am a Spurs fan after all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're right, Dale, I know it's horse , but it would've made an impending loss not sting so much if I couldve said "b-but they sat the fourth quarter last night. We should've known Curry would go 50 being that rested."

It's the piss pot in me, I suppose. I am a Spurs fan after all.
    You're hopeless, but, lovable, 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as effective as a mountain side air crash, but, carry-on.
    Not too many mountains between Dallas and San Antonio.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not too many mountains between Dallas and San Antonio.
    Just hope there is one with your name on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just hope there is one with your name on it.
    I'd like it to look legit, no traces of foul play. The team needs to show up at AT&T center, but a select few of them can be maimed and the rest can have black letters on their shoes in memory of course. We'll play the game in a somber mood and not brag about moving forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If GS had lost tonight, they DEFINITELY would have crushed the spurs tomorrow. So not sure why you would support dallas here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If GS had lost tonight, they DEFINITELY would have crushed the spurs tomorrow. So not sure why you would support dallas here.
    Dumb. Based on what precedent? Get in the [to be ass kicked line] with 313 & storm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb. Based on what precedent? Get in the [to be ass kicked line] with 313 & storm.
    You're dumb.

What are the chances a 62-6 team loses two consecutive games?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're dumb.

What are the chances a 62-6 team loses two consecutive games?
    Pretty damn good. You don't think your people will smell blood in the water? You don't think State will be bludgeoned on the eve of the Spurs? They'd have to regroup and you can't do that vs. the Spurs. You have to be upright, true, clean. They'd be down, doubtful and dirty.

Now, I'm goin' to bed.

Nite you bunch of freaks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty damn good. You don't think your people will smell blood in the water? You don't think State will be bludgeoned on the eve of the Spurs? They'd have to regroup and you can't do that vs. the Spurs. You have to be upright, true, clean. They'd be down, doubtful and dirty.

Now, I'm goin' to bed.

Wrong. The real-world possibility is now zero, because they actually won tonight. Yet you're still arguing that they could hypothetically lose both games? Dumbass...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wrong. The real-world possibility is now zero, because they actually won tonight. Yet you're still arguing that they could hypothetically lose both games? Dumbass...
    ...because that was the setting of our discourse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now, I'm goin' to bed.

Yeah, Cully is right on this issue, we really need the win against them for self confidence issue, but Dallas win tonite will open the door yet again to beat them for home court advantage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, Cully is right on this issue, we really need the win against them for self confidence issue, but Dallas win tonite will open the door yet again to beat them for home court advantage.
    It's still within the realm. The 3 games you have with them + one other loss and you're there.

And Kerr knows it. That's why he's using the Bulls record as his catalyst. Using it to bait his people while satisfying his (own) necessary to originate in CA.. His players WANT. He NEEDS.

ADDENDUM:::And now Media enters the fray with dire warnings for Kerr:::"It will do you no good if you capture the record, but, lose the NBA le." --- "Rest your players, don't go for the record, concentrate on repeating." on & on.

If it were just Joe Blow holding that record they'd be gung ho for Kerr and State. But, it's MJ and Media can't hold with it. It will be interesting if Silver steps in at a point, perhaps if HC is assured as it moves along and State can afford to let it go.

Last nite was a seminal moment in the quest.
    Last edited by Thread; 03-19-2016 at 07:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kerr breaking bulls record and b2b championship? >>> mj 6rings

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kerr breaking bulls record and b2b championship? >>> mj 6rings
    I don't do > or <...you all know this, it's my religion. But, breaking that Bulls record will harm MJ, not hurt him, but, harm him. Now that the quest has entered the final leg it's gonna be a treat. Early on Media was all for it. Why? Because it was months off and impossible. Now? ESPN is sending down the word to the affiliates to beat the drum of warning off Kerr in the name of rest and so's he won't win the battle but the lose the war, because winning that record and then losing that NBA le is like developing skin cancer, or living with Split's mother. They (Media) had nary problem with the Spurs losing it in '13 after they'd won it in '13, but, now, NOW, now...there is a problem.

I'd like to see MJ get harmed. He got thrown out of the NBA on his in' head, landed right on his feet. They take this from him we'll see how he lands.

- Dad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as effective as a mountain side air crash, but, carry-on.

Thread Information