Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1253
    https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/featu...d-states-usmnt

And this my friends is the leadership required to lose to Trinidad Tobago and fail to qualify to the world cup

alright negros, we got the draws:

Northern Ireland - Switzerland
    Croatia - Greece
    Denmark - Ireland
    Sweden - Italy

unlucky Sweden, s somehow make it out of a group with France and the Netherlands just to get a playoffs with Italy
    Swizz
    Croatia
    Ireland
    Italy

That Greece vs Croatia game is gonna be a bore. I hate watching those teams.

if you play them you'll concede at least on goal, so imo you better pray misty is in the mood tbh.
    Son, Argentina excells against conservative teams. That's exactly how they get to the finals.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Son, Argentina excells against conservative teams. That's exactly how they get to the finals.
    son you are 100% right. But poland is far from a conservative team tbh, these s defend well but attack even better.

that being said I'm happy that we have 1 knockout match sorted out already .. if these s make it out of the group stage tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Paolo Guerrero allegedly tested positive for cocaine.

Paolo Guerrero allegedly tested positive for cocaine.
    Chile always trying to work the confederation.

Italy has been really average throughout the qualifiers so I think Sweden got a chance to pull off the upset..

As for the Cup itself, I would argue the only defending Champion in the last 40 years that went in as bigger favorite to repeat than this German team is '98 Brazil..Germany are better and deeper team than 4 years ago, and they will be playing in Europe.. Just like the CL, someone will defend the le eventually; it hasn't been done since Brazil in 1962..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Italy has been really average throughout the qualifiers so I think Sweden got a chance to pull off the upset..

As for the Cup itself, I would argue the only defending Champion in the last 40 years that went in as bigger favorite to repeat than this German team is '98 Brazil..Germany are better and deeper team than 4 years ago, and they will be playing in Europe.. Just like the CL, someone will defend the le eventually; it hasn't been done since Brazil in 1962..
    If Italy gets eliminated after dfens hyped them up all qualifiers long.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    dfens has to hype daddy Italy tbh

there's a massive difference in Playstyle and Structure between Qualifiers and World Cup. The truth of the matter is that knockout stages is always about defensive discilpine. Sure Having and extremely talented squad is important.

but I just dont see Germany as massive favourites. They played in a terrible group.

It wouldnt surprise me to see teams like Argentina, italy play in the finals. As bad as argentina has been, they actually conceded very little goals in the qualifiers.

We saw it with Portugal in the Euros.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If Italy gets eliminated after dfens hyped them up all qualifiers long.
    dfens has to hype daddy Italy tbh
    tough life in a group with spain where the 2nd place gets to draw sweden, who almost won a group with france. solid reasoning tbh, all this while argentina needs the last day to qualify

there's a massive difference in Playstyle and Structure between Qualifiers and World Cup. The truth of the matter is that knockout stages is always about defensive discilpine. Sure Having and extremely talented squad is important.

but I just dont see Germany as massive favourites. They played in a terrible group.

It wouldnt surprise me to see teams like Argentina, italy play in the finals. As bad as argentina has been, they actually conceded very little goals in the qualifiers.

We saw it with Portugal in the Euros.
    you have to score to get to the knockout stages, that's the problem for argentina, portugal and italy.

Swiz
    Croatia
    Denmark
    Italy
    Honduras
    Peru

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    some notes:
    - greece might upset croatia, on paper it looks like a blowout but greece plays exactly how you got to play against croatia.
    - denmark ireland might be a great kick and run game tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    - greece might upset croatia, on paper it looks like a blowout but greece plays exactly how you got to play against croatia.
    Spot on tbh

some notes:
    - denmark ireland might be a great kick and run game tbh.
    Confirmed reports saying Greece will play with four CBs, Two Full backs and two holding midfileders

WTf there was two games today? i thought all games were on the 10th?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    meh, that fast penaldo changed the entire tactics of the game tbh. Honestly I'm glad as croatia play good football and should've been there from the start.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    WTf there was two games today? i thought all games were on the 10th?
    yes mi negro
    switzerland must be the most boring team in history tbh.

yes mi negro
    switzerland must be the most boring team in history tbh.
    everytime swizz play I always see the Albanian miss a shot...dude missess all sorts of opportunities

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Italia easily winning 4-0 at home.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Mexico tied with Belgium. Lozano with a brace. If he was Argentine he'd be starting for Bartha instead of having to go thru the Dutch league like every Mexican.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Just caught some lowlights of the Argeria Nigeria game farm animals must've been living on that pitch

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Just caught some lowlights of the Argeria Nigeria game farm animals must've been living on that pitch
    tbh

why would you even do this

Thread Information