My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He went to Hamburg for vacation tbh

http://www.marca.com/futbol/futbol-i...f078b4663.html

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    How can that be? dfens told me that Poland and Belgium >>>>> any non-european team.
    son mexico is just there with them and argentina imo. strong 2nd tier.

Tbh Mexico has been consistently in the top 16 for close to 30 years (enduring the natural up and downs that plague any team, at any given moment). Unfortunately, they'll likely never make the permanent jump into the top 8 - which is what they need to do to improve their chances at winning a major tournament. In the top 8 ANYTHING can happen as LUCK has as much to do as any other factor.
    I felt that Mexico drew the short end of the stick in the last WC against the Dutch - who didn't deserve to win their respective round of 16 match against them. I don't feel bad cheating Robben is left out of the upcoming WC.
    mexico are very good but lack star power consistently. Many good pieces but no starpower, like poland or memphis grizzlies or charlotte hornets. So imo no major wins for the forseeable future.

I agree with that Mexico is a top 16 team son, our German friend won't though.
    tbh it's an easy agree.

damn, we got raped by
    saw highlights

So does anybody know what happen to dfens? He has been MIA since lolitaly lolitalied. I'm worried sons.
    Maybe he is on a business trip abroad.
    Some was paying enough to go to Siberia in November and December to oversee business aspects, ie bribing s left and right because having permits isn't enough. Somewhere where even a ing normal satellite doesn't work. One more 2 week trip of this and I'm done with it tbh, praise jesus tbh.

and yes I expected Italy to win the series even with an absolutely horrible coach that left their best pieces on the bench. That being said our chances to ring just went up 25% so tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son mexico is just there with them and argentina imo. strong 2nd tier.

mexico are very good but lack star power consistently. Many good pieces but no starpower, like poland or memphis grizzlies or charlotte hornets. So imo no major wins for the forseeable future.

tbh it's an easy agree.

saw highlights

Some was paying enough to go to Siberia in November and December to oversee business aspects, ie bribing s left and right because having permits isn't enough. Somewhere where even a ing normal satellite doesn't work. One more 2 week trip of this and I'm done with it tbh, praise jesus tbh.

and yes I expected Italy to win the series even with an absolutely horrible coach that left their best pieces on the bench. That being said our chances to ring just went up 25% so tbh.
    Good to see you back son.

Thread Information