Post Count
    Missi on Twitter calling this a comeback

HE MISSED ZERO GAMES
    truthbomb.gif

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    bailed out by a deflection
    You chosing to make that comment on the biggest example of a game where Argentina would have done if not for Messi.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    You chosing to make that comment on the biggest example of a game where Argentina would have done if not for Messi.
    they'd have played a team game and probably won bigger imho tbqh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    they'd have played a team game and probably won bigger imho tbqh
    Sure, just like the first few games of the qualifiers where we didn't have Messi and we were bottom of the table.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Didn't watch the poverty teams today, only Brazil cause of NeymAlpha

Concacaf plays tomorrow though, actual teams
    Costa Rica > Belgium, tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Sure, just like the first few games of the qualifiers where we didn't have Messi and we were bottom of the table.
    tough schedule tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    tough schedule tbh
    Ecuador at home and Paraguay

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Didn't watch the poverty teams today, only Brazil cause of NeymAlpha

Concacaf plays tomorrow though, actual teams
    El Salvador>Germany son

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Jamaica > Spain

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Jamaica > Spain
    looks legit

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Costa Rica > Belgium, tbh
    El Salvador>Germany son
    Jamaica > Spain
    Thats the truth if I've ever seen it

In before eurofan calls y'all haters

Europe seat should be reduced to 9, tbh.

Europe 9
    South America 7
    Africa 6
    Asia 5.5
    CONCACAF 4
    Oceania 0.5

Imo.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Funes Mori > Godin > Gimenez
    Funes God completely owned Suarez in this game. He's the best left footed CB in the World, imho. He's still relatively unknown, I wonder who will be the first big team to realize how good he is.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    all good and yeah, have seen some videos from Croatia- Serbia which are very VERY bad I agree with your post.

now on to the Futbol facts that we could use to determine rivalry and sorry, France has the one WC and some Euros so they don't qualify to this consideration...

How Many WC Finals have Italy - Germany played? 0
    How Many WC Finals have Argentina - Uruguay played? 1
    How Many Eurocup Finals have Italy - Germany Played? 0
    How Many Copa America Finals have Argentina - Uruguay played? 10
    How Many times have either team won a Eurocup/Copa America in the other country's turf? (I don't want to bring 06 into this because I can't even imagine the pain if Italy is indeed your classic rival) Uruguay (2) on Argentina

So now tell me again how an Italy- Germany is a bigger classic than Argentina - Uruguay?
    croatia-serbia aren't very very bad, look at the quality on those teams. they are not italy-germany or argentina-brazil (old brasil not this abomination) but they are good teams. Croatia would easily be a top 5 team in SA.

if you count all knockout games played between germany, italy and france in world cup history you get significantly more germany-italy/germany-france/italy-france games than argentina-uruguay. You also see these games are scattered throughout history not 100 years ago. You'll also see tremendous classic games, games that have been called "the greatest in world cup history".

In a continent with so many contenders it's hard to meet in the finals so your copa america argument is statistically useless. Also how many of these matches were played in the last 50 years?
    Such a salty post tbh.

Also fyi france-italy was a better game than argentina-urugay. That dyabala tackle ing amateur hour

Then Argentina v Brazil is the daddy of all. Either way, you lose.
    well no son, of course it's the biggest classic in terms of quality, I'll never argue against that. Lose what son? the salt? I was discussing argentina-urguay.

Europe seat should be reduced to 9, tbh.
    Europe 9
    South America 7
    Africa 6
    Asia 5.5
    CONCACAF 4
    Oceania 0.5
    Imo.
    son aren't the american soccer champs the world champs by definition? A country hanging world champion banners #votetrump merica.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Thats the truth if I've ever seen it

In before eurofan calls y'all haters
    sons we're counting our rings tbh.
    Frankly I can't even remember when was the last time a south american team won a World Cup, all that talent and you let ing lahm-götze-ozil-khedira-müller-klose young germany team win one in brasil
    This ain't hate son, this is constantly underrating tactics.

For all my south american and mexican s here, sons, why is it hard to get a german coach?
    Last edited by dfens; 09-02-2016 at 05:56 AM.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Ecuador at home and Paraguay
    Yep, as I suspected tbh

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    sons we're counting our rings tbh.
    Frankly I can't even remember when was the last time a south american team won a World Cup, all that talent and you let ing lahm-götze-ozil-khedira-müller-klose young germany team win one in brasil
    This ain't hate son, this is constantly underrating tactics.

For all my south american and mexican s here, sons, why is it hard to get a german coach?
    Living conditions my friend. You guys live in another planet from a life quality perspective and the environment on any of the cities in South America aren't up to par for children. Maybe when there's a GOAT Gay coach in Germany?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It's safe to say Alario is the best RB in the world.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    if you count all knockout games played between germany, italy and france in world cup history you get significantly more germany-italy/germany-france/italy-france games than argentina-uruguay. You also see these games are scattered throughout history not 100 years ago. You'll also see tremendous classic games, games that have been called "the greatest in world cup history".

In a continent with so many contenders it's hard to meet in the finals so your copa america argument is statistically useless. Also how many of these matches were played in
    Do you REALLY want me to add knock out games to the history of the oldest NT rivalry we're considering here? May I suggest you check them stats before I proceed to bring them?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Do you REALLY want me to add knock out games to the history of the oldest NT rivalry we're considering here? May I suggest you check them stats before I proceed to bring them?
    world cups. count them.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    also sons wtf was colombia venezuela, that was some vicious nigball I for one wonder wtf they need coaches if they're gonna tackle like that, just call out the players from the other team, wwe style and the proceed

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Living conditions my friend. You guys live in another planet from a life quality perspective and the environment on any of the cities in South America aren't up to par for children. Maybe when there's a GOAT Gay coach in Germany?
    son you can't put living conditions on coach salaries, wtf, you all are football fiends and your federations are rich as because of this. Are the federations so corrupt to not have a couple of million $$ extra per year for a solid coach. I mean, I look at brasil, colombia, argentina and they have talent but they are coached like amateur teams imo. Argentina are getting by just because they are so ing talented. Frankly I am disgusted by the number of horrible of the tackles (e.g. colombia-venezuela, dyabala) I see in south america, in europe they'd be left out of the team for pulling like that. Even france who are a traditionally more impulsive/nig side are decently disciplined. I mean , these are basics and they've been biting south american teams in the ass since as long as I can remember. And don't give me euro examples because even if there are rare incidents you never see such rampant disregard for fundamentals.

I also want to point out that uruguay were decently coached tbh, consistently one of the best in SA, they just lack talent across the board.
    Last edited by dfens; 09-02-2016 at 09:14 AM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It's safe to say Alario is the best RB in the world.
    a world champ, german captain and living bayern legend wants a word with you son.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    also nice to see that brasil seems to be producing decent strikers again with gabriel jesus, doesn't around looking for embellishments, stop & shot.
    also lol @ jamez rodriguez missing 2 penaldos in a game, what a ggot tbh.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    a world champ, german captain and living bayern legend wants a word with you son.
    I was being ironic son, since Alario is a forward and Bauza played him in defense ala Eto'o in Mourinho's Inter.

Thread Information