Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I'm sure nobody in Europe is watching the game tonight for being a bore... After all, the game features nobodies they don't know... Delete your account...
    I'm sorry I hurt your feelings tbh... thanks for the advice about deleting my account

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    For the rest, always a pleasure to tap some Italian asses... 7 wins 4 draws last 11 games

on a side note dat Dembele kid is a stud

Next WC is ours tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    lol most european coaches would never be able to handle the pressure of coaching a big SA nation and they know it. Pass.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    lol most european coaches would never be able to handle the pressure of coaching a big SA nation and they know it. Pass.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I was being ironic son, since Alario is a forward and Bauza played him in defense ala Eto'o in Mourinho's Inter.
    me. Why would the argie coach do that? Is he trying to prove a point or what? Seems really weird tbh. Did he play well? It's kinda weird to do this in non friendlies.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    me. Why would the argie coach do that? Is he trying to prove a point or what? Seems really weird tbh. Did he play well? It's kinda weird to do this in non friendlies.
    He wanted a who could hold the ball and set some counterattacks for Messi, also given the fact that Argentina had 10 players.
    He played well tbh (another debutant like Dybala), he even dribbled three Urucry players in one play.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    For the rest, always a pleasure to tap some Italian asses... 7 wins 4 draws last 11 games

on a side note dat Dembele kid is a stud

Next WC is ours tbh
    about time tbh, among the euro contenders you are the last one to ring, besides netherlands who always choke. Speaking of '98, that dutch squad son!! they were stacked like : bergkamp, seedorf, davids, stam, van der saar, van bronkhorst, kluivert, de boer brothers ... all in their ing peak, imo without them giving brasil a tough semifinals france would've had a much harder time winning the finals.

And wtf is happening these days with football, italy(except defenders)/netherlands/brasil just don't produce the talent they used to. ing greed man, they all want to stay on a ing bench at some champions league contender instead of playing a lot and really developing as players and leaders. Beta generation tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He wanted a who could hold the ball and set some counterattacks for Messi, also given the fact that Argentina had 10 players.
    He played well tbh (another debutant like Dybala), he even dribbled three Urucry players in one play.
    so with argentina's drought of anything but offense oriented players will we in a couple of years see a new brand of total football with a backline of misty, aguero, di maria and piguain covering (literally) the post?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    so with argentina's drought of anything but offense oriented players will we in a couple of years see a new brand of total football with a backline of misty, aguero, di maria and piguain covering (literally) the post?
    If the cir stances so require.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    about time tbh, among the euro contenders you are the last one to ring, besides netherlands who always choke. Speaking of '98, that dutch squad son!! they were stacked like : bergkamp, seedorf, davids, stam, van der saar, van bronkhorst, kluivert, de boer brothers ... all in their ing peak, imo without them giving brasil a tough semifinals france would've had a much harder time winning the finals.

And wtf is happening these days with football, italy(except defenders)/netherlands/brasil just don't produce the talent they used to. ing greed man, they all want to stay on a ing bench at some champions league contender instead of playing a lot and really developing as players and leaders. Beta generation tbh.
    Brazil 98 was quite stacked too... France had a great defensive block but offense was quite terrible, Trezeguet, Henry were very young... we were playing ing Guivarch probably the worst 9 on a championship team ever

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    It's a shame Conmebol teams play ugly football whenever there's a Copa America or the elimination games, they have the "different" players in the world but they can't display there skill because of the constant fouls and how afraid the teams are Messi will own them that they have to send 4 players to guard him tbh..

i know a lot of southies tske pride of playing rugby football but European football is much more attractive now

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Carlos Ruis is a ing legend

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    *Ruiz

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    El Salvador crowd chanting "7-0" to Mexico

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Didn't even watch the same son let me guess Mex beat El Salvador... We need to do better TheGreatYacht, beating these teams isn't enough more.. We gotta show were capable of beating anyone

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    El Salvador crowd chanting "7-0" to Mexico
    lol the mexican media still hasn't gotten over that 7-0 tbh.. That's what they get because before the Copa America they talked as if Mexico was the favorite to win the Copa just cause it was held in the USA.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lol the mexican media still hasn't gotten over that 7-0 tbh.. That's what they get because before the Copa America they talked as if Mexico was the favorite to win the Copa just cause it was held in the USA.
    son there is no escape from taking 7 goals in a knock out game .. accept it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    There is: taking 8 goals.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Truth bombs, but time has to continue, you have to turn the page one way or another, the only way to so is by starting to play out of your comfort zone, something Mexico hasn't done for many years. Always playing friendlies in the USA and against tier competetion like Canada or Honduras.. But that's the federations fault for always seeting up those games because of $$

7-0 can be forgotten son, even Bolivia spanked that Argie ass 6-0, you guys spanked Brazil but they look like they're getting over that mental block, won the gold and beat Ecuador right in their own home after being undefeated since 2009.. Don't be surprised if Brazil starts to be legendary again.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Truth bombs, but time has to continue, you have to turn the page one way or another, the only way to so is by starting to play out of your comfort zone, something Mexico hasn't done for many years. Always playing friendlies in the USA and against tier competetion like Canada or Honduras.. But that's the federations fault for always seeting up those games because of $$

7-0 can be forgotten son, even Bolivia spanked that Argie ass 6-0, you guys spanked Brazil but they look like they're getting over that mental block, won the gold and beat Ecuador right in their own home after being undefeated since 2009.. Don't be surprised if Brazil starts to be legendary again.
    6-1 tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    most of the groups in the europe qualifiers

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The South American zone is the toughest by far. There are no weak teams, it used to be Venezuela but they are good too now.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    The South American zone is the toughest by far. There are no weak teams, it used to be Venezuela but they are good too now.
    But Cyprus

Chile is in a rot. If they can't muster up three straight good games, they're out. They're playing Bolivia next but if they somehow this up...The games arent getting easier and its gets extremely difficult in the later stages of the qualifiers.

Thread Information