My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Indians up 7-0, Royals down 9-0? No way. Was told CLE couldn't score
    Using one day as data when the Royals just swept them last week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rangers are still paper-tiger choke artists... can't even hold a lead against an imploding Red Sox team
    Bullpen had an off-day imo Red Sox are legit tho; gonna be tough for anyone come postseason.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bullpen had an off-day imo Red Sox are legit tho; gonna be tough for anyone come postseason.
    The Red Sox have zero pitching, their "ace" is a choke artist, and they feasted on a cupcake schedule early on in the year. They might even miss the playoffs.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Jose Fernandez is a beast, sucks for Marlins fans that Loria will run him out of town eventually

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The Red Sox have zero pitching, their "ace" is a choke artist, and they feasted on a cupcake schedule early on in the year. They might even miss the playoffs.
    Yea Boston is pretty much all offense. Not even overpaying a choker like Price will change that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lost 6 outta 7 but still got a big ass Division lead.... wft happened to Cards and Pirates?

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Indians win, Royals lose. Just another day

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Using one day as data when the Royals just swept them last week
    I'll prefer to use 70 games as data

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lost 6 outta 7 but still got a big ass Division lead.... wft happened to Cards and Pirates?
    The sickest thing about the Cubs is that they've actually been unlucky. Using 3rd order winning pct (formula that accounts for schedule and peripheral statistics), they should actually have won 7.3 more games than they actually did

Clipper Nation says CWS better
    Last edited by AlexJones; 07-02-2016 at 02:09 AM.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Washington will choke as usual in the first round.
    Really don't understand how previous playoff result has any bearing on future posteason results, but carry on.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Really don't understand how previous playoff result has any bearing on future posteason results, but carry on.
    Because some teams are built for the playoffs and have shown consistent playoff success while other teams have a propensity to lose early. The Nationals have never gotten out of the first round with this current group while teams like the Giants with their current core has made deep runs.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Because some teams are built for the playoffs and have shown consistent playoff success while other teams have a propensity to lose early. The Nationals have never gotten out of the first round with this current group while teams like the Giants with their current core has made deep runs.
    OK. $1000 USD bet if they face each other in NLDS.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    OK. $1000 USD bet if they face each other in NLDS.
    Pathetic Tigers fan thinking betting money will make a point. You're a predictable idiot always basing your predictions on advanced metrics and then make excuses you're predictions are wrong. The Nationals aren't going anywhere in a series against the Cubs or Giants.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I mean, it's a fine way of looking at things. I just don't buy into the Giants dynasty being anything more than baseball variance at work. The playoff experience thing might be something in NBA and NFL, but I don't buy it with MLB.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pathetic Tigers fan thinking betting money will make a point. You're a predictable idiot always basing your predictions on advanced metrics and then make excuses you're predictions are wrong. The Nationals aren't going anywhere in a series against the Cubs or Giants.
    LOL.. I only use advanced metrics to make ~$4000/month on avg betting on baseball. You're too big of a simpleton to understand this, but being wrong more often than not on results that aren't favored to happen (<50%) can still be a winning strategy in the long run. You can't comprehend anything past W/L though.

LOL can't even muster up $1000

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I mean, it's a fine way of looking at things. I just don't buy into the Giants dynasty being anything more than baseball variance at work. The playoff experience thing might be something in NBA and NFL, but I don't buy it with MLB.
    Of course not because it doesn't fit your point of view. But the playoffs are a different animal compared to the regular season. Certain teams are built to do well in the post season where bullpen and defense play a bigger role. Power hitting gets neutralized a lot more with the exception of teams playing in indoor hitters park.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm going to have a fun time bumping this moron's vanilla trash predictions for the remainder of the year.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't understand variance.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I'm going to have a fun time bumping this moron's vanilla trash predictions for the remainder of the year.
    It's ok. You've left a lot of hilarious stuff here over the years whether you were Irisshock or your screen name now.

Tigers

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's ok. You've left a lot of hilarious stuff here over the years whether you were Irisshock or your screen name now.

Tigers
    That's fine. I made homer calls. Nothing more egregrious than you predicting the Pelicans to beat the Warriors in 2015.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    That's fine. I made homer calls. Nothing more egregrious than you predicting the Pelicans to beat the Warriors in 2015.
    Please, your were up the Tigers ass that entire postseason only to see their sorry asses get swept. It's sad seeing their old ass owner spend a billion dollars just to go 1-8 in their last two World Series. And go find my prediction on the Pelicans beating the Warriors. Stupid foreigner.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Please, your were up the Tigers ass that entire postseason only to see their sorry asses get swept. It's sad seeing their old ass owner spend a billion dollars just to go 1-8 that season. And go find my prediction on the Pelicans beating the Warriors. Stupid foreigner.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...in#post7934999

Here you go. Stupid ass poor red neck Trump voter who can't muster up $1000

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...in#post7934999

Here you go. Stupid ass poor red neck Trump voter who can't muster up $1000
    One measley trolling post compared to one entire postseason of homerism

Thinking I'm white when I'm not. I can just tell you're a foreigner from the way you post. Simple grammar mistakes with little flow in your sentences. It's pretty sad too when you have take free time away just to gamble to make extra money when I can work 8-5 and still make plenty while enjoying my free time not being a Tigers homer

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    One measley trolling post compared to one entire postseason of homerism

Thinking I'm white when I'm not. I can just tell you're a foreigner from the way you post. Simple grammar mistakes with little flow in your sentences. It's pretty sad too when you have take free time away just to gamble to make extra money when I can work 8-5 and still make plenty while enjoying my free time not being a Tigers homer
    you're pretty offended, tbh

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Team A won't beat team B"
    "nah what makes you say that"
    "playoff experience"
    "wanna bet on it"
    "LOL LOSER LOL WOW PATHETIC"

I wonder what set him off, tbh can't afford $1000

Thread Information