Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than Kluber and Carrasco (to a certain extent) the Tribe's started pitching has been pretty bad since the All-Star Break. Ever since the 14-game winning streak it seems like the entire team's been running in place.

I'm not super confident right now, tbh.
    Lot of heavy compe ion in the AL to get through, and then to win it all, probably have to go through the Cubs. Indians are a long shot, but what the , Cleveland has its le now and a Tribe playoff run, even if it's short, is just icing on the cake for Cleveland sports fans.

That is until the Browns send the city back into depression

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Lot of heavy compe ion in the AL to get through, and then to win it all, probably have to go through the Cubs. Indians are a long shot, but what the , Cleveland has its le now and a Tribe playoff run, even if it's short, is just icing on the cake for Cleveland sports fans.

That is until the Browns send the city back into depression
    The Indians haven't won it all since 1948. There's some unfinished business in this town. But I'm not greedy, I just want to see October baseball back in Cleveland, not counting that -sucking one-game playoff they lost a few years ago. If they can get Salazar going again to go w/Kluber and Carrasco they ought to win the division, IMO. Then we'll just see what happens from there.

That said, it would be really, really satisfying to see the Tribe beat the Cubs in the WS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ the thought of Tribe beating the Cubbies

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're kicking the living daylites out of Greinke tonite in Los Angeles. 4 homers in the 5th inning.

CHARGE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe West = Joey Crawford of the MLB, tbh.

It's ridiculous how some of these officials actually believe that ppl are watching the games for them.... ing disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't even know why these other teams are trying so hard for a playoff spot. This season has belonged to the Cubs since day one and I see no reason why that will change, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pederson hit one 500 feet up the street tonite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread, who would you like to see win it all (considering Cleveland has no chance)?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread, who would you like to see win it all (considering Cleveland has no chance)?
    Dodgers.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's going to be tough, although I don't think the AL is all that great this season. The Tribe still has a nice balanced offense, as good a bullpen as anyone and a legit top-of-the-rotation stud in Kluber. If their starting pitching was healthier they'd be the odds-on favorite to come out of the AL, imo, but they still have a chance to make a run.

Cubs are the 800-pound gorilla, though. They've been very '84 Tigers-like, the dominant team in the majors since Opening Day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be tough, although I don't think the AL is all that great this season. The Tribe still has a nice balanced offense, as good a bullpen as anyone and a legit top-of-the-rotation stud in Kluber. If their starting pitching was healthier they'd be the odds-on favorite to come out of the AL, imo, but they still have a chance to make a run.

Cubs are the 800-pound gorilla, though. They've been very '84 Tigers-like, the dominant team in the majors since Opening Day.
    They have a lot of really nice pieces but they've been fairly mediocre for a while at this point. Red Sox are looking like they're heads and shoulders above the rest of the AL now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    M L B

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They have a lot of really nice pieces but they've been fairly mediocre for a while at this point. Red Sox are looking like they're heads and shoulders above the rest of the AL now.
    Yeah, Boston has been on fire lately. The Indians have played pretty well over the last month or so, though, especially considering their injury problems. We'll find out soon enough who's better, they're going to play in the ALDS.

BTW, Toronto will be a very tough out assuming they get in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Boston has been on fire lately. The Indians have played pretty well over the last month or so, though, especially considering their injury problems. We'll find out soon enough who's better, they're going to play in the ALDS.

BTW, Toronto will be a very tough out assuming they get in.
    True, Cleveland has been pretty hot as well. Also, it'll be the Rangers playing one of the two. I see both passing up the Rangers record-wise in the next few days.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trumbo walked it off against the D'Backs in Maryland. They ran him out of town here & tonite they paid for it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There was a lot of grumblin' after the Dodgers clinched this afternoon:::

"Their 4th Division Championship in-a-row, but, they have the highest payroll."
    "The Dodgers clinch, but, they have the highest payroll."
    "I love Vin Scully, but, the Dodgers have the highest payroll."
    "The Dodgers have the highest payroll.........but, I don't hold it against them."
    "The Giants didn't clinch, but, the Dodgers have the highest payroll."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red Sox will win it all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chip Hale just bit the booger up the street. Dave Stewart followed him into the dust. TLR is next.

No more big shots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    John Gambadoro
    @Gambo987

Diamondbacks in the process of determining what if any role Tony LaRussa will have going forward
    1:42 PM - 3 Oct 2016

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They just picked up Hale's option for '17 a month ago. I am stunned they'll pay him not to manage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TLR considering having his sack cut off and being the D'Back's eunuch.

He can stay, but, will have no authority, just office space. Same guy who stated a fortnite ago that he and Dave Stewart were joined at the hip and if Stew went, he'd go.

John Gambadoro
    @Gambo987

LaRussa would have a voice in the room, weigh in with ideas and opinions but not direct in any way.
    2:41 PM - 4 Oct 2016

Thread Information