Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The Sixers do have TY players.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    This isn't surprising in the least. Public relations is a beast..but they don't have to do much since the 76ers are irrelevant.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The owners are right. Damn Noel to the bones for being such a horrible tenant, I mean he didn't even have the courtesy to defecate in the trash instead of the toilet. What a low-life s bag.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Actually, the guys a child to be honest. This is what happens when you give young people too much money without the right mental compass. Marijuana users I came across in college were the dirtiest, laziest, pathetically filthy mother ers I've ever seen.

Gallons on their living room floor with 5 month old juice stains on tiles. Coffee table repainted with brown grime from 8 month old ketchup, grease, mayonaise, etc from fast food (Wake and bake).

Piles of more than 10 pizza boxes a year old. Digusting. Of course their rooms filled with unwashed clothes, cups of contaminated water. Kitchen with pots of molded foamed rice. Bathroom tub as brown as plant fertilizer. Toilet bowl looks like the face of Jabba the Hutt.

Of course they haven't showered in weeks. I mean what do expect from someone who doesn't give a about how they live when no ones around. ing air wasting filth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread I was eating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if this were in any way a legit case wouldn't they settle?

This is the rental community taking ordinary damage and multiplying it by 100X to make it worth the time to sue. You don,t sue your poor tenants. BOO HOO new carpet,clogged toilet. There is def someone in philly who can re-carpet that place for $300.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job Hinkie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, the guys a child to be honest. This is what happens when you give young people too much money without the right mental compass. Marijuana users I came across in college were the dirtiest, laziest, pathetically filthy mother ers I've ever seen.

Gallons on their living room floor with 5 month old juice stains on tiles. Coffee table repainted with brown grime from 8 month old ketchup, grease, mayonaise, etc from fast food (Wake and bake).

Piles of more than 10 pizza boxes a year old. Digusting. Of course their rooms filled with unwashed clothes, cups of contaminated water. Kitchen with pots of molded foamed rice. Bathroom tub as brown as plant fertilizer. Toilet bowl looks like the face of Jabba the Hutt.

Of course they haven't showered in weeks. I mean what do expect from someone who doesn't give a about how they live when no ones around. ing air wasting filth.
    I want more details

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Oh man. You don't wanna know. Those are the worst memories...I had an immediate flashback once I read the details of how Nerlans Noel destroyed those people's home. Its exactly what I expected from anyone that does a large amount of marijauna or hangs around people who do so. The people I'm talking about spent a rents worth of marijuana every month Individually. We're talking 400 to 800 dollars worth of the green stuff. Its like they ate the because they already wore the smell everyday.

And don't get me started about their cars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man. You don't wanna know. Those are the worst memories...I had an immediate flashback once I read the details of how Nerlans Noel destroyed those people's home. Its exactly what I expected from anyone that does a large amount of marijauna or hangs around people who do so. The people I'm talking about spent a rents worth of marijuana every month Individually. We're talking 400 to 800 dollars worth of the green stuff. Its like they ate the because they already wore the smell everyday.

And don't get me started about their cars.
    Were there any drunken s passed out face-down on the floor?

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Of course. This is Tallahassee colleges. Its as cliche as it gets. Not only are they passed out on the floor, they're passed out on my bed, on the slidewalk outside, on the hood on someones car, underneath someones car, etc, in the 3am-4am twilight looking for their "ride" that they used to get to the party. Of course there's no way home at that type of time unless they have the money for a taxi or to call the person they're giving their vagina to every other week to pick them up. The next guy walking to his car vomiting midway from Four Loko.

Thread Information