Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Because it was an attack against the players. River fanboy with silly arguments per par
    Yeah, I meant River players. Haven't you heard about the attack to River Plate players with pepper spray as they were ready to get out to play the second half of a Libertadores Match in la bombonera back in 2015?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    At this rate we’ll have 2 Libertadores Cup finals in 2019
    Argie ESPN said that this final could be played in Abu Dhabi and the winner would stay to play the CWC

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Argie ESPN said that this final could be played in Abu Dhabi and the winner would stay to play the CWC
    Yeah, getting both River and Boca fans in Abu Dhabi is what the World wants.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    wow

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, getting both River and Boca fans in Abu Dhabi is what the World wants.
    Travel agencies tho...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Bosteros putos mueranse, si me cruzo alguno le abro la cabeza negra y podrida.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Has some good points

My Team
    Club Atletico de Madrid
    Post Count
    River should be suspended for two years. Shameful display by river fans.
    I don't think you can do that. If this were to happen, it's a licence to start throwing at your own team's bus and/or players to get a free victory. By no means am I trying defend this show, but worse things have happened with less consequences. Remember the tear gas incident a couple of years ago? That was actually inside the stadium.

In this case, mistakes were made on so many more levels. Which genius came up with the brilliant idea to drive said bus through Monroe street? Which genius, wearing a police outfit, decided to take Boca straight into an ambush, only to go HAM with tear gas once more?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Many journalists are saying that this was all a plot by Angelici (boca's president) and the political power (many close friends of Angelici, like for example Martín Ocampos, who coincidently quitted his job as security minister of Bs As after the incidents) to get River suspended.

This Martin Ocampos guy decided to break into the house of River's hooligans chief and confiscate millions of pesos made from the typical dirty business these guys have. No problem there, right? Theoretically no, but the thing is that everybody knows about this here and nobody ever does about it. But, oh, coincidence! they decided to do something the night before to the most important game in Argentina's history.

Everybody knows that when you get with these mobs they will not wait standing, there's a payback coming, and with the game on the next day everybody knew the payback would come on that day.

So, not happy with doing this the night before the game, they also pull some dirty ass to have a lax security on the path of the boca bus. With the normal security norms the fans are farther away from the bus and behind huge security fences, but what would you know? there was nothing of that on this instance, the most important game in history.

Why did they decided to the hooligans business the night before the game? Why didn't they do the same with the boca hooligans? Why did the normal security precautions weren't used? Because they wanted all of this to happen.

Many journalists are saying that this was all a plot by Angelici (boca's president) and the political power (many close friends of Angelici, like for example Martín Ocampos, who coincidently quitted his job as security minister of Bs As after the incidents) to get River suspended.

This Martin Ocampos guy decided to break into the house of River's hooligans chief and confiscate millions of pesos made from the typical dirty business these guys have. No problem there, right? Theoretically no, but the thing is that everybody knows about this here and nobody ever does about it. But, oh, coincidence! they decided to do something the night before to the most important game in Argentina's history.

Everybody knows that when you get with these mobs they will not wait standing, there's a payback coming, and with the game on the next day everybody knew the payback would come on that day.

So, not happy with doing this the night before the game, they also pull some dirty ass to have a lax security on the path of the boca bus. With the normal security norms the fans are farther away from the bus and behind huge security fences, but what would you know? there was nothing of that on this instance, the most important game in history.

Why did they decided to the hooligans business the night before the game? Why didn't they do the same with the boca hooligans? Why did the normal security precautions weren't used? Because they wanted all of this to happen.
    River fans and their conspiracies

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    wow

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    River fans and their conspiracies
    Not River fans, tbh. Respected known journalists that nothing have to do with River. Also, if you knew anything about the history of this thing you would knew just how pretty damn plausible this is.

I mean, this Martín Ocampos guy just quit his job. You don't quit just for a conspiracy theory. River just sued the City governmemt, with our corrupt justice I don't know how successful this will be, but some dirty laundry will definitely come out to the open.

Not River fans, tbh. Respected known journalists that nothing have to do with River. Also, if you knew anything about the history of this thing you would knew just how pretty damn plausible this is.

I mean, this Martín Ocampos guy just quit his job. You don't quit just for a conspiracy theory. River just sued the City governmemt, with our corrupt justice I don't know how successful this will be, but some dirty laundry will definitely come out to the open.
    Lol jist lol

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    lol Fap

some idiots ruined it for all of us... that's just how it goes. Ahora sopa.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol Fap

some idiots ruined it for all of us... that's just how it goes. Ahora sopa.
    lol son. Do some research before speaking son.

Here you go:

https://radiocut.fm/audiocut/escuche...en-river-boca/

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I saw the video of the fans throwing the stones... you can spin it whichever way you want, but that happened and those were not Boca fans or Angelici...

Angelici is no saint, BTW, but he's doing what D'Onofrio would be doing if the roles were reversed. It's hypocritical to say otherwise.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nono don't be such a puto tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I saw the video of the fans throwing the stones... you can spin it whichever way you want, but that happened and those were not Boca fans or Angelici...

Angelici is no saint, BTW, but he's doing what D'Onofrio would be doing if the roles were reversed. It's hypocritical to say otherwise.
    Are you sure?

0:30 mark

How can you certainly prove that the ones that caused the incident are indeed River fans? And even if they were, why does River as a club has to pay for what other people (River fans or not) do outside their club? If River fans would have thrown stones to the boca bus near the bombonera, it would still be River's fault? Your logic is flawed son.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Oh, and ElNono, just if you needed something else.

https://tn.com.ar/deportes/esencial/...potesis_920065

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Also

https://www.puraciudad.com.ar/hincha...ores-de-river/

https://www.infobae.com/deportes-2/2...ron-un-vidrio/

So, the exact same thing happend in the first leg. boca fans stoned River's bus and broke the window.
    Last edited by DAF86; 11-28-2018 at 12:42 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    GODonofrio's quotes

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Are you sure?

0:30 mark

How can you certainly prove that the ones that caused the incident are indeed River fans? And even if they were, why does River as a club has to pay for what other people (River fans or not) do outside their club? If River fans would have thrown stones to the boca bus near the bombonera, it would still be River's fault? Your logic is flawed son.
    I'm pretty sure Boca fans won't wear River jerseys AND be filmed throwing the rocks. But if you want to go that route, that's fine, let the justice investigate.

The point I was making is that if River players were injured in a similar action, D'Onofrio would be doing the same thing (which he did, BTW)... there's nothing weird with what Angelici is doing.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure Boca fans won't wear River jerseys AND be filmed throwing the rocks. But if you want to go that route, that's fine, let the justice investigate.
    lol why? If you are willing to pull this kind of delinquent act, putting on another's team jersey is hardly an obstacle, tbh.

But anyways, that's not the point. What a civilian (no matter what team that person is) does outside the confines of a club shouldn't be justification enough to punish said club. If not, where do we draw the line?

If you suddenly start giving games to the teams that get attacked, no matter where it is, then what's stopping the fans of said teams to put on another's teams' jerseys and start bombing away? They know that in that way they will get the pts. You would be guaranteeing your team the win.

That's why you make the distinction of incidents that happen inside the stadium and incidents outside it.

The point I was making is that if River players were injured in a similar action, D'Onofrio would be doing the same thing (which he did, BTW)... there's nothing weird with what Angelici is doing.
    All D'onofrio did was showing the medical analysis of the affected players, Conmebol then decided, on its own, to disqualify boca. River never released an official pe ion to get boca disqualified.
    Last edited by DAF86; 11-29-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    To be played at the Bernabeu i heard...?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well, a giant toilet bowl would be fitting

Thread Information