Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'm not sure why any team would want Howard..he's 30 years old and relies entirely on athleticism..no post game, poor passer, poor intangibles, no jump shot and a team cancer

He's a good athlete with good defensive instincts/timing and a good rebounder..you can get those attributes from a player that will cost a fraction of what Howard wants..
    Cuban is supposedly going to use Parsons to recruit Dwight. He gave Matthews/Parsons the max so I won't be surprised if they gave him a 100 mill contract they had reserved for DeAndre. (They wanted to sign Dwight/Deron back in the days)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Warrefs winning by decree what a ty game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Confetti!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to remember most my posts yet I have no idea who u r...good, my work is done here.
    I remember your posts because they tend to be outrageously stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's also annoying that mainstream announcers keep referring to the Rockets as a team built by "analytics"

Morey's philosophy is built around "analytics", but the players on his roster aren't..he wants to shoot 3s, etc, but he has Patrick Beverley, Trevor Ariza and Corey Brewer as his "3 and D" guys..Morey doesn't even follow his own philosophy..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cuban is supposedly going to use Parsons to recruit Dwight. He gave Matthews/Parsons the max so I won't be surprised if they gave him a 100 mill contract they had reserved for DeAndre. (They wanted to sign Dwight/Deron backing in the days)
    Parsons would rather return to Houston and by all means he can opt out and take his bum knee back with him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuban is supposedly going to use Parsons to recruit Dwight. He gave Matthews/Parsons the max so I won't be surprised if they gave him a 100 mill contract they had reserved for DeAndre. (They wanted to sign Dwight/Deron backing in the days)
    Of course the Mavs will take him, look at Parsons and Matthews' contracts, like you said

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I wonder what they could get for Harden. I'd just completely blow that team up, the Rockets are a disgrace.
    The Celtics have to trade their 1st rd picks so that's one option if they want to make Thomas a 6th man. Smart/Bradley/Crowder & maybe Horford could cover his ass on defense.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Parsons would rather return to Houston and by all means he can opt out and take his bum knee back with him
    Parsons is supposedly going to sign wherever Dwight lands, so the Rockets would have to re-sign Dwert for that to happen.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Harris Barnes max contract game
    Shooting 20% & averaging 6 pts while being guarded by HarDone.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TNT ting on those rockets

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be painful watching teams sign Harrison Barnes and Demar Derozan to max deals, tbh..hopefully the Lakers are one of those teams

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's going to be painful watching teams sign Harrison Barnes and Demar Derozan to max deals, tbh..hopefully the Lakers are one of those teams
    You know kipchak will do something stupid out of desperation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what? are you familiar with Klay Thompson? He's probably worse than Draymond at running his mouth, tbh..
    I don't care about talking. The on-court antics of that roster, top to bottom, is disgusting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know kipchak will do something stupid out of desperation
    I actually enjoy when the Lakers are good, it's good for the league, so I hope they don't sign either player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to remember most my posts yet I have no idea who u r...good, my work is done here.
    I actually enjoy when the Lakers are good, it's good for the league, so I hope they don't sign either player
    How's my paraly going? What's the win out with thos massive negative lines? Im guessing 100 to win 300 in an 8 series paraly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Either Kerr is playing possum or something is not what it seems.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's my paraly going? What's the win out with thos massive negative lines? Im guessing 100 to win 300 in an 8 series paraly?
    100-361

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An 8-teamer paying 3.6 to 1? You've gotta be ting me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Either Kerr is playing possum or something is not what it seems.
    I would seriously rest Curry for the rest of the series..Dubs get this in 6 max without him..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An 8-teamer paying 3.6 to 1? You've gotta be ting me.
    Yep, no value at all in the 1st round this year

I may have gotten a little value by betting the Raps to win the series after they were down 0-1(-150), but I can't say that I'm confident in it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would seriously rest Curry for the rest of the series..Dubs get this in 6 max without him..
    Also: chasing 73- wins and running your MVP into the ground for a meaningless record

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd definitely rest him for game 3..Houston is on the verge of implosion, wouldn't be surprised if Harden-Howard blow up at each other during one of the games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The west is so ty this year. Unreal.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TNT ting on those rockets
    As well they should be. Les is right for trying to blow this organization up. Morey needs to realize that games aren't played on paper or even computers. He can't go on the court and make Dwight and James play defense and like they care but he can put pieces around them that will.

Morey is a good GM but he has to routinely show some results, bad luck, injuries or not or else he needs to get his fair share of blame.

Thread Information