My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was at the top of all the people calling him overrated last year and rightfully so. This year ive watched LA religiously same as last year and its painfully aparent that most peoples opinion about him this year didnt change.

Hes not some top player guy..sure sure, but hes been the most valuable center in any of the relevant teams this year, imo. Their offense is highly dependant on Jordans arial gravity and without Griffin, they had to use their 45 set more than they usually do..and deandre is a large part of that.

Hes actually been one of the top 3 defensive bigs this year imo...but Doc rivers has done him a huge diservice. Now everyone hates the guy cause he was super overrated last year.

Also the Bill Russell comaprison totally kills the value he has on the offensive end. Like 80% of their offense relies on Jordans aerial gravity to open up Paul and The Corner...

Have people forgotten how much gravity a deadly rollman has on a team? Smdh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Also the Bill Russell comaprison totally kills the value he has on the offensive end. Like 80% of their offense relies on Jordans aerial gravity to open up Paul and The Corner...

Have people forgotten how much gravity a deadly rollman has on a team? Smdh.
    He's a low IQ Tyson Chandler 2.0

Thread Information