Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The derby ended Madrid vs Atleti 1:0, saw one penalty over Morata in first half. No VAR, nothing. Lucky Morata didn’t see a yellow too for being tackled. Who would understand . . . lol Liga.

Madrid with 6 points lead, Barça 1 less game. Atlético will be lucky if make it to the champions this season.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Lol liga refs are just awful across the board.

The no call on the tackle by Casemiro today. The soft 2nd yellow against Granada, that opened up the game for Barca the other day.

Benzema vs Messi who the best player in LA Liga right now?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, it went to the point where without cheating a team needs extraordinary luck to win the league. Barça constantly and Real Madrid occasionally became a complete disgrace. I think the federation should send one of those teams to second division, otherwise this is never going to stop.

After the Barça - Chelsea scandal the UEFA stepped up, refs are more or less okay in the champions. La Liga, even with the VAR, it’s the same story. How convenient that in a dangerous derby where Madrid has the chance to pull away 3-points from Barça they got a non-call penalty when 0:0. Coincidence?

This is no good for the quality of lol liga, maybe that’s the real mean of clásico.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, it went to the point where without cheating a team needs extraordinary luck to win the league. Barça constantly and Real Madrid occasionally became a complete disgrace. I think the federation should send one of those teams to second division, otherwise this is never going to stop.

After the Barça - Chelsea scandal the UEFA stepped up, refs are more or less okay in the champions. La Liga, even with the VAR, it’s the same story. How convenient that in a dangerous derby where Madrid has the chance to pull away 3-points from Barça they got a non-call penalty when 0:0. Coincidence?

This is no good for the quality of lol liga, maybe that’s the real mean of clásico.
    meh there was minimal contact, that got Morata added some sauce

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    WHAT THE

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    At least we're getting Oodegard nack, that is destroying us

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Almost Remontada'd

Almost

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Eh Barca too

Marcelo can't play anymore, way too slow. I bet the over 3 as soon as he saw him starting and Casemiro out

Barca is such a trash team now that Messi is human and can't carry them anymore, tbh. They still should have won with both Griezman and Messi missing opportunities that they score 9/10 times on, but there's just no talent there anymore.

They still playing rakitic

Tbh, both teams need serious midfield additions. Not just as a starting lineup player but depth for other compe ions.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi missing ALPHArez tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Funny cup compe ion this year. No Real, Barca, Atlético, Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal in the semis.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Funny cup compe ion this year. No Real, Barca, Atlético, Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal in the semis.
    And an all Basque final wtf

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Five biggest teams are out. Barça has the excuse they changed the manager, the others just choked. Well Atlético is struggling to make goals all season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Five biggest teams are out. Barça has the excuse they changed the manager, the others just choked. Well Atlético is struggling to make goals all season.
    Barca was also missing Team Leader Siarez

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barca was also missing Team Leader Siarez
    But they weren't missing Messi, you can not be possibly serious, are you messing with the Messi fans club?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But they weren't missing Messi, you can not be possibly serious, are you messing with the Messi fans club?
    I wouldn’t mess with that cult

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Well to be fair Barca is usually missing Messi in any game worth a damn tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    A loss with Marcelo starting, who would have thought. And keeping Valverde on the bench to start Modric

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    A loss with Marcelo starting, who would have thought. And keeping Valverde on the bench to start Modric
    Marcelo is utter this season, he’s done
    Hazard was too

We havw a Clasico soion

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Why? The rule is clear: if you lose a player to injury, you can add a player to your roster via transfer. If you sell a player, you can't. Pretty straight forward rule, I don't know why folks are ing about it. It wouldn't be fair for other teams to change the rule mid compe ion just to benefit Leganés.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Why? The rule is clear: if you lose a player to injury, you can add a player to your roster via transfer. If you sell a player, you can't. Pretty straight forward rule, I don't know why folks are ing about it. It wouldn't be fair for other teams to change the rule mid compe ion just to benefit Leganés.
    The rule is for injuries of 5+ months, which is fine to have that rule, but you can't have that rule along with having every player in the league have a release clause. It's just a poorly thought out combo.

Thread Information