Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by kingkingston View Post
    Harden 6-8
    Rest of the Rockets 2-21

Any real owner would can that piece of tonight.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Cut Shaun Livingston because he doesn't take enough 3's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting destroyed by a Curry-less Warriors (basically swept) should really trigger a serious review of the whole direction of the team...i think they should blow it up including seeing what you can get for Harden..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    team is filed with ing losers now that i'm looking them up. None of their players other than Harden are even good. There's nothing really they can realistically get in free agency. Do they tank next year?

Whiteside probably isn't going there.

Derozan is an option maybe, but apparently Raptors fans aren't excited about his playoff performances...

Harrison Barnes is 3rd option at best. But he's a gutless worm, so he'd fit in with the Rockets.

They can't pair Harden with Mike Conley.

lol Chandler Parsons

lol Batum

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He can score 100, he's still a lazy defender. The breeze from a mouse fart would contest a shot better than that iranian looking pos

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The best part is when Jason Terry guaranteed a win tonight lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can score 100, he's still a lazy defender. The breeze from a mouse fart would contest a shot better than that iranian looking pos
    I didn't watch him, but wasn't it just last year that he actually defended well and was an MVP candidate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rest of the team is mailing it in. It's like the 1st day of preseason, guys never met each other. At one point they had a shot of 4 Houston guys on the bench: Purple dreads got, JSmoove, Howard and Capela. That's like total IQ lower than Curry's 3pt made this season and that's spotting them 20pts . It was just ing dumb. All you needed were shackles and an auctioneer.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    5 effing years I've been saying it

5 freaking ....years.

This stupid idiot needs to GTFO asap

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    analytics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your best player is cancer, tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worst era of basketball since....

Taking threes on fast breaks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rest of the team is mailing it in. It's like the 1st day of preseason, guys never met each other. At one point they had a shot of 4 Houston guys on the bench: Purple dreads got, JSmoove, Howard and Capela. That's like total IQ lower than Curry's 3pt made this season and that's spotting them 20pts . It was just ing dumb. All you needed were shackles and an auctioneer.
    Savage

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    your best player is cancer, tbh.

ESPN put out another article saying Howard rubbed everyone the wrong way. So who knows.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by kingkingston View Post
    Harden 6-8
    Rest of the Rockets 2-21

Any real owner would can that piece of tonight.
    Hey bro I know we've had our differences but man...thanks for last night......that was an amazing of a game....I was paralyzed with extreme laughter at the Rockets....it could have been because I was high I don't know...but I hadn't laughed that ing hard in years...my ing stomach was cramping up due to laughter....missing dunks, running into each other, throwing ally oops out of bounds, Corey Brewer busting his ass because he slipped and fell.... dude last night was pretty ing good...

What a ing comedy show...everyone looked like out there....and listening to Bernie Bickerstaff pleading for them to take it slow and take their time when they're down by 30....whenever I'm feeling down and need a good laugh...I'm pushing rewind tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team made the WCF last year. It's not about talent. There is so much stuff going on here behind the scenes it's crazy. This is a talented team, but when your two stars hate each other, people are lazy and there is no loyalty or leadership, this is what you get.

Harden actually played defense last year & the team bought in and you got a WCF appearance. Look at the contrast this year with his effort. These guys have egos and are mostly follow the leader cowards. When they see Harden mail it in on defense while taking all the shots, they mail it in.

Someone should have decked Harden early in the year in the locker room but it's too far gone now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was more pathetic? The Lakers getting sweeped by the Aaron Baynes led spurs, or rockets losing to the Raymond green warriors? Both teams had the same loser big man and a cancerous sg. Houston won one game but faced the weaker opponent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Someone should have decked Harden early in the year in the locker room but it's too far gone now.

So now you're advocating violence against teammates?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you're advocating violence against teammates?
    Do you want to have a serious discussion about it or no?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you want to have a serious discussion about it or no?

Yes...go....

I'm sure If this was Kobe punching out a teammate your view would be different...or when MJ punched out Steve Kerr you ok with that?

A Spur fan advocating violence is pretty shocking...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This team made the WCF last year. It's not about talent. There is so much stuff going on here behind the scenes it's crazy. This is a talented team, but when your two stars hate each other, people are lazy and there is no loyalty or leadership, this is what you get.

Harden actually played defense last year & the team bought in and you got a WCF appearance. Look at the contrast this year with his effort. These guys have egos and are mostly follow the leader cowards. When they see Harden mail it in on defense while taking all the shots, they mail it in.

Where is the talent you speak of? They made the WCF because Harden gave a and carried them to the 2 seed. Not because they had an insane amount of talent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where is the talent you speak of? They made the WCF because Harden gave a and carried them to the 2 seed. Not because they had an insane amount of talent.

It's a bad look to be defending Harden....its not a good look for you

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's a bad look to be defending Harden....its not a good look for you
    It's a serious question. Where is the talent? Answer it. It is known Harden is lazy. But when you say the team has talent, that a goddamn lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes...go....

I'm sure If this was Kobe punching out a teammate your view would be different...or when MJ punched out Steve Kerr you ok with that?

A Spur fan advocating violence is pretty shocking...
    If you have ever played sports you know sometimes it comes to that. I would not say I am an advocate of this, especially if the person is a good teammate.

Jordan doing it - he was an a hole. It wasn't to motivate Kerr, he was just a jerk. This would have been something drastic, but honestly something that probably needed to happen. Harden was supposed to be the leader and he didn't hold up his end of the deal.

Whether it was an actual punch or just a serious confrontation, someone should have stood up to Harden and let him know what he was doing is not ok. But it got too far away and there was no leader in that locker room.

Thread Information