My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and I ain't gone say it no Moe....put some RESPEK on it ya heard me!!!!

From Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News:

“He hasn't said a whole lot since he's been here,” Duncan said. “But he's gone out there and put it on the floor and put up the numbers and helped us win games. When you do it like that, you earn people's respect.”

“He's gotten to the point now where people are being a lot more physical with him, but people are still being allowed to get away with a whole lot of stuff,” Duncan said. “That gets him fired up, and rightfully so.”

“He's trying to earn the respect of opponents, officials and everything else,” Duncan said.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nikka just getting scared he bout to get that ass taxed and trying to lobby officials in a real desperation move....dude nervous and desperate as tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pity post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god, I love black comedy. Thank you for sharing. This just gave me more material.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Phil was scared less all those times he tried to sway officiating when talking to the media about physical play and lack of calls for his Lakers. Oh that's right; it's pure genius when the Lakers do it, but a move of desperation when other teams do it. Lol at the logic of lottery team fans with too much time on their hands during the playoffs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Koolaid mans job-

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I guess Phil was scared less all those times he tried to sway officiating when talking to the media about physical play and lack of calls for his Lakers. Oh that's right; it's pure genius when the Lakers do it, but a move of desperation when other teams do it. Lol at the logic of lottery team fans with too much time on their hands during the playoffs...

Hey Dunc-in-Dave's ass....I respek you so lemme explain

It's one thing for a coach to do it..since he's not actually out on the floor...its a total different ball game when a player at the end of his ropes dam near broke and playing for peanuts does it trying desperately not to be written off as a sidenote in history....which is whats about to happen to him

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kool Aid is in steep decline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The quality of Lakers fans posts are starting the mirror the quality of the franchise.

It used to be funny during the first couple years, but now its actually kind of sad. I'm rootin for you, Kool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH flies himself and a squad of moochers cross country to get punked by fellow sexual Charlemagne

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol punk rocking up to studio with 20 losers trying to scare the crew...lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Dunc-in-Dave's ass....I respek you so lemme explain

It's one thing for a coach to do it..since he's not actually out on the floor...its a total different ball game when a player at the end of his ropes dam near broke and playing for peanuts does it trying desperately not to be written off as a sidenote in history....which is whats about to happen to him
    Duncan a Sidenote? That's just 12 talkin'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH flies himself and a squad of moochers cross country to get punked by fellow sexual Charlemagne

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan only scoring 8 points in a playoff game lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information