Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also why would someone literally beg for a name like thunder up.... That's the name of a diaper for adult gamers or something.
    You remind me of Jared from Silicon Valley. (other than the ing part) Your talk is so weak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That literally doesn't change anything. You're still a got for this username handle.

thunderup is a battlecry for my favorite basketball team. It gets any combination of inbred methheads who can barely afford proleteriat seating to rich courtside liquored up oil and businessman all riled up. thunderup kicks ass tbh
    Which came to existance less than 10yrs ago, so you were just sitting there and said, it, battle cry!!!!!!!!!.....................emphasis on the cry part.

Thunder up kicks ass !!!!! <-------Cute!

For your info....K is a letter in the english language. Chosen while reading Kafka mainly, but it's also the starting initial of the site owner, and an important part of Kill Bill Pana's trolling technique.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You remind me of Jared from Silicon Valley. (other than the ing part) Your talk is so weak
    Thanks, I read this site for six years (2007-2014) until the trolling got so ty that i made the minimum bar to post. When it gets better i'll shut up. Thunderup has been a ty troll. About the same as that Stevie Johnson troll.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    For your info....K is a letter in the english language. Chosen while reading Kafka mainly, but it's also the starting initial of the site owner, and an important part of Kill Bill Pana's trolling technique.
    And the last letter of "cuck," which is what you are.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Which came to existance less than 10yrs ago, so you were just sitting there and said, it, battle cry!!!!!!!!!.....................emphasis on the cry part.

Thunder up kicks ass !!!!! <-------Cute!

You sound like a pissed off third-worlder who just learned how to put english words into sequence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound like a pissed off third-worlder who just learned how to put english words into sequence.
    It works for my friend apo. At work they pay me to type. Here, not so much.

Question big dog...did you show up to get on in 2014? Did you create a thread called "-please on big dog, thunder up"?

I don't remember. When we beat okc we went on to win 5 so I did not need to troll anyone. I notice when okc beats the spurs they embarrass themselves in the next round and I am positively giddy at the destruction Lord curry will reign. I relish the madness of Westbrook trying to match him (madness as in insane bad basketball not insane good). I will laugh at the officiating going to the superstars per par. I will smugly talk about the pop system being applied in the correct fashion.

It's a fine time to be a spurs warrior. Fine indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the last letter of "cuck," which is what you are.
    Explain my cucking? When was I married?

You should start with " you sound like a 40yr old virgin"

Then when I admit I have a wife, then break out the cucking.

But no, in general I'm fine when people have sex without me. I am a Tony Parker fan, lol.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    So this is what a foreigner who is barely learning English types when in meltdown. Probably a phillipino given his quick ability to jump on wagons. I bet you cooked up some run over possum for dinner. You disgusting miserable cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is what a foreigner who is barely learning English types when in meltdown. Probably a phillipino given his quick ability to jump on wagons. I bet you cooked up some run over possum for dinner. You disgusting miserable cuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's in the vanilla troll junior guide here.....uh I see cuck, I see Filipino, maybe I can just throw them both together?

Holy , I am such a good troll! Huzzah! Thunder up with the battle cry! ,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's in the vanilla troll junior guide here.....uh I see cuck, I see Filipino, maybe I can just throw them both together?

Holy , I am such a good troll! Huzzah! Thunder up with the battle cry! ,
    I found it funny for a different reason. I was in Brazil for a week and some funny happened that was captured fairly well in that post.

Thread Information