Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2238
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uva win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's worth remembering that this game started with Parker looking absolutely awful. Pop called a timeout and chewed his ass, and he put Patty in early. Parker sucked it up, and came back like a professional. Big game after a really rough start. Now in the post-game they are talking about him being the x-factor, and about Tony taking the lead in a huddle. That's what veteran leadership is all about.
    Tbh, I don't recall Tony's sitting in the "choir director's chair" and taking the lead during a timeout as he did last night. I loved it. With the imminent departure of both Tim and Manu, we are about to face the most serious leadership vacuum since before the arrival of David Robinson. If Tony remains with the team, perhaps he is more capable of partially filling that void than I expect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dorian Graybrook...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be getting treatment. A Spur would never skip out on a chance to talk with the press
    Especially a Spur as loquacious as Kawhi!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 28s and 29s are two of the best performance models in the past couple of years and the Jordan 28s (which he wore in 2014 playoffs and finals) have some of the best traction of all time. The thing is, Westbrook also usually wears the top Jordan brand shoe, so I'd assume he was also wearing the Jordan 30s (can anyone confirm?) this game and I don't recall him slipping much.
    He was playing great in the low model of the Jordan 29s earlier this season. I think the reason behind the slippage could be because he doesn't always switch out his shoes and Westbrook tries to wear a new pair (even if it's the same color way) for every game. Something else to consider is the way a player plants his feet as he runs, Kawhi may be applying more of his weight on a certain part of his foot that decreases the traction of the outsole no matter how good it's supposed to perform. All in all, he needs to wipe them a lot and I have yet to see him do that.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad we snatched HCA back last night, but I also think we should be up 3-0.

It is what it is. Spurs in 5. Book it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Westbrook's career was almost derailed when he broke his orbital bone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook's career was almost derailed when he broke his orbital bone.
    That was nasty.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't watch Game 3 live do to other commitments. So, I watched it on replay, late at night. However, I accidentally caught a glimpse of the Yahoo Sports home page. The headline was Cleveland going up 3-0. I figured that meant SA won because they surely would've been celebrating had OKC went up 2-1. I wasn't even that anxious in the fourth. You can set your watch by this media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm too lame to get this embedded but this is the prettiest play of the game;

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/lno3.mp4

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm too lame to get this embedded but this is the prettiest play of the game;

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/lno3.mp4

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, I don't recall Tony's sitting in the "choir director's chair" and taking the lead during a timeout as he did last night. I loved it. With the imminent departure of both Tim and Manu, we are about to face the most serious leadership vacuum since before the arrival of David Robinson. If Tony remains with the team, perhaps he is more capable of partially filling that void than I expect.
    Well that's nothing new tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't ploto and Hoops show up after game 3 like they did following game 2, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to leave more than anyone else.

Kill yourself
    Lol, you're still here? Less than 300 posts... Get some seniority first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David West with the drive and bank shot to put the Spurs up 7 in the 4th.
    Thanks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was playing great in the low model of the Jordan 29s earlier this season. I think the reason behind the slippage could be because he doesn't always switch out his shoes and Westbrook tries to wear a new pair (even if it's the same color way) for every game. Something else to consider is the way a player plants his feet as he runs, Kawhi may be applying more of his weight on a certain part of his foot that decreases the traction of the outsole no matter how good it's supposed to perform. All in all, he needs to wipe them a lot and I have yet to see him do that.
    That doesn't change the fact that overall, the traction on the Jordan 30s isn't as good as the 28s and 29s. I think Kawhi should consider going back to the 29s or 29 lows. He can't be slipping around like that.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You piece of . Numbers don't give credibility. You are the tiest poster on this site, and when you look around and see human refuse like junior on here you realize what a dreg piece of you really are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must be getting treatment. A Spur would never skip out on a chance to talk with the press
    Never!

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't change the fact that overall, the traction on the Jordan 30s isn't as good as the 28s and 29s. I think Kawhi should consider going back to the 29s or 29 lows. He can't be slipping around like that.
    Kawhi hasn't been wearing XXX in this series. 29s PE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tomorrow, we must show who is boss!

once and for all!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi hasn't been wearing XXX in this series. 29s PE.
    Thanks. I didn't pay attention to the shoes during game 3 (was more focused on the game than player's footwear) and I didn't get to watch the past game in HD, so I couldn't easily tell what he was wearing during the game. I guess I should have looked up some photos instead.

Has he been wearing the 29s the whole playoffs or just for the OKC series? I'm surprised he's slipped as much as he has if wearing the 29s, as the traction on those is definitely better and more consistent than the 30s Westbrook is wearing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where is the game 4 thread??

wfere arethe responsible hiding?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. I didn't pay attention to the shoes during game 3 (was more focused on the game than player's footwear) and I didn't get to watch the past game in HD, so I couldn't easily tell what he was wearing during the game. I guess I should have looked up some photos instead.

Has he been wearing the 29s the whole playoffs or just for the OKC series? I'm surprised he's slipped as much as he has if wearing the 29s, as the traction on those is definitely better and more consistent than the 30s Westbrook is wearing.
    w h o c a r e s......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where is the game 4 thread??

wfere arethe responsible hiding?
    Did BatManu say he was out of pocket for this weekend or just one game? He usually puts the thread up in the afternoon.

Thread Information