Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Telling the media and the world that Frank Vogel begged for his job? What a s bag, tbh..

This is the son he created? http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...0515--nba.html

Wow, pure trash

He's also a deadbeat father

So, why do White people idolize him so much? I kind of get it with Peyton Manning, sexual assault notwithstanding, but Bird? Smh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, didn't have the balls to tell Vogel he was being let go in person, probably did it via snapchat.....

One of the ugliest humans to ever grace the planet tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Telling the media and the world that Frank Vogel begged for his job? What a s bag, tbh..

This is the son he created? http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...0515--nba.html

Wow, pure trash

So, why do White people idolize him so much? I kind of get it with Peyton Manning, sexual assault notwithstanding, but Bird? Smh..

Great player

But like MJ and Magic, a top of the line asshole tbh

lol insecure gots blocking Isiah Thomas from the Dream Team to make room for Stockton and his vicar haircut
    Last edited by lefty; 05-07-2016 at 12:58 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    But, but he played in the NBA and he's famous, just like Father Setter Upper. FSU is the greatest guy ever and would never be jerk to fans in real life, cheat on his wife relentlessly or get banned from the NBA for gambling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, didn't have the balls to tell Vogel he was being let go in person, probably did it via snapchat.....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great player

lol insecure gots blocking Isiah Thomas from the Dream Team to make room for Stockton and his vicar haircut
    Was Magic that bad? I've never really heard bad stories about him, especially none that are as bad as Bird, let alone Dad Killer

He seems like a relatively normal, happy that enjoys anal penetration..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never liked Vogel as an in game coach and his rotations can be abysmal, but man its hard to find a coach in todays NBA that can manage personalities in a very respectable manner like Vogel.

He managed to turn that 2012-2014 teams that had players with weird personalities into players playing within a team. He's done a terrific job from a structure standpoint considering the lack of talent.

But no ones going to tell bird he made a mistake. Imo most coaches getting fired is justifiable and most of the time its the right decision. But i dont know if this is the right one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never liked Vogel as an in game coach and his rotations can be abysmal, but man its hard to find a coach in todays NBA that can manage personalities in a very respectable manner like Vogel.

He managed to turn that 2012-2014 teams that had players with weird personalities into players playing within a team. He's done a terrific job from a structure standpoint considering the lack of talent.

But no ones going to tell bird he made a mistake. Imo most coaches getting fired is justifiable and most of the time its the right decision. But i dont know if this is the right one.
    I don't care that he fired Vogel, bro..it's the way he handled it..

Did you see his presser? He revealed their personal conversation to the media..he told everybody how Vogel was near tears, asking him to reconsider, meet in person, etc..I was shocked that a "professional" would do that..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Magic that bad? I've never really heard bad stories about him, especially none that are as bad as Bird, let alone Dad Killer

got backstabbed Isiah. Said in his book that he got Isiah the NY job
    Which was denied by Dolan

Pretended he was friend with Bird but he still hated him and tried to turn everyone he knew against him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also got Westhead fired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol you said "today's NBA "

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Larry Bird
    Inbred hick
    Would be another Matt Bonner, Matt Carroll, or Scal in today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care that he fired Vogel, bro..it's the way he handled it..

Did you see his presser? He revealed their personal conversation to the media..he told everybody how Vogel was near tears, asking him to reconsider, meet in person, etc..I was shocked that a "professional" would do that..
    I didnt watch it. I was just commenting on the firing.

I guess the fact that I think hes done an OK job and to be treated this dirty makes it worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Larry Bird
    Inbred hick
    Truth bombs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Larry Bird
    Inbred hick
    Bird would mind today's beta NBA players so bad.. Thugs couldn't handle this dude, you think these soft ass es wearing skinny jeans and blankets could handle the trash talk.. I laugh at you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bird would mind today's beta NBA players so bad.. Thugs couldn't handle this dude, you think these soft ass es wearing skinny jeans and blankets could handle the trash talk.. I laugh at you.
    The only thing bird would be bad mouthing if he played in todays nba are slow cars in the highway because in truth he'd be a truck driver in indiana with a salty mouth because he couldnt make it to his college bball B-Team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Magic endangered the lives of his hundreds of male partners tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Troof bombs

Raymond Screen trying to guard Bird

The Most Sexy Troll on the Interwebs Hemotivo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Magic endangered the lives of his hundreds of male partners tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night late in the game , Van Gundy went off on a blistering rant about how badly Vogel was treated and just how good a coach he is. I'm just wondering if he ad lib'd that remark, or if he got ESPN's approval to do so?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    white folks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Troof bombs

Raymond Screen trying to guard Bird
    kids
    today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow, pure trash

Jordan's an awful human being.
    why do black people idolize him so much?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great player

It was Jordan, Pippen and Magic blocking Isiah. I've never seen anything about Bird doing it; though, it wouldn't surprise me. Bird hated the Pistons. But his animosity was mostly channeled towards Laimbeer.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow, pure trash

Article's not even about Vogel.

Thread Information