Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides drafting of Magic, and the FA signing of Shaq, the Laker's success has largely been credited to blockbuster trades. Mychal Thompson, MVPau, James Worthy, Wilt, Kareem, Kobe, etc

Im not sure DeMarcus is the big name they need, but I wouldn't be surprised if they trade away pieces for a star in the next couple years.
    They had a stretch from the late 80's up until the late 90's where they drafted well by drafting Divac,Campbell,Peeler,Lynch,Van Exel, Eddie Jones. Those draft picks allowed them to put together a team that would be a playoff contender during the mid 90's and eventually lure Shaq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had a stretch from the late 80's up until the late 90's where they drafted well by drafting Divac,Campbell,Peeler,Lynch,Van Exel, Eddie Jones. Those draft picks allowed them to put together a team that would be a playoff contender during the mid 90's and eventually lure Shaq.
    True, true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like Conley is out of there then too. The LOLkers should try like to dump Russell, the pick, and more crap for Cousins and then go sign Conley.
    Why don't the Spurs go after him? If the hunt for Durant fails, Conley would be a much needed upgrade at the point. Kawhi, LMA, Conley = new big three. Tony would be moved to bench as the 6th man with Manu gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report: Kings to meet with Dave Joerger on Sunday to discuss coaching job http://dlvr.it/LFqrH5

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do they want picks? They're horrible drafting.
    Not true we are horrible at keeping picks ...when we do draft we are average ...hit and misses like most everyone else save maybe the Spurs and State ... hits:
    Pat Beverly
    Jordan Clarkson
    Nance jr
    Bynum

Incomplete
    Druss
    RANDLE

BUSTS
    None recently yet ...

Based on draft position we have done ok ...crazy we dont have more picks to judge tbh ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love Joerger but i think he may wind up with Sacramento.
    So then just plan to get him next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report: Kings to meet with Dave Joerger on Sunday to discuss coaching job http://dlvr.it/LFqrH5
    So it's official, um why fire malone in the first place.....what is this team supposed to be...?

Is the whole idea.." well he made Zach Randolph look good?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes the new Kings coach officially now, that was fast

Thread Information