Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Like I said, Judges usually award efficient boxing. Canelo probably damaged khan more in rounds 3 and 4 but he also had a lot of empty punches and that usually is a huge minus. Canelo was pressing since round 1 though.
    Tell that to the looney bin a.k.a. 313, I'm telling you some people are just idiots. Talking out their ass.

Khan should have backed down after winning that first four round. I cant believe his corner encouraged him to go forward with jabs as a starter. Im sure the corner knew they won the first three at least.

Should have adjusted the plan and Turned it into a hugging match. Would have been a close scorecard because of the first four rounds.

Post Count
    Like I said, Judges usually award efficient boxing. Canelo probably damaged khan more in rounds 3 and 4 but he also had a lot of empty punches and that usually is a huge minus. Canelo was pressing since round 1 though.
    Yeah, I get that. But we both knew Canelo had it under control and it was only a matter of time before that right hand dropped Khan.

Suck your bomboclaat mudder, fam
    Ouuuu I struck a nerve, didn't I. LOL.

Again, just for you.

Round 1:

Mike Sloan scores the round: 10-9 Khan
    Gary Randall scores the round: 10-9 Khan
    Mike Fridley scores the round: 10-9 Khan

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

GUESS WHAT, IT'S 4-0, clown.

Round 5:

Mike Sloan scores the round: 10-9 Canelo
    Gary Randall scores the round: 10-9 Canelo
    Mike Fridley scores the round: 10-9 Canelo

Now it's my turn, wallahi you're a dumbass clown. LOL, some people are such idiots. Incredible!

Now go to bed.

Yeah, I get that. But we both knew Canelo had it under control and it was only a matter of time before that right hand dropped Khan.
    That's not how you score a fight, you dimwit. Now sit down and be quiet.

Khan should have backed down after winning that first four round. I cant believe his corner encouraged him to go forward with jabs as a starter. Im sure the corner knew they won the first three at least.

Should have adjusted the plan and Turned it into a hugging match. Would have been a close scorecard because of the first four rounds.
    Khan NEVER backs down despite having glass jaws, that's his problem.

Yeah. Should have kept that distance.

Post Count
    Ouuuu I struck a nerve, didn't I. LOL.

Again, just for you.

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

GUESS WHAT, IT'S 4-0, clown.

Round 5:

Mike Sloan scores the round: 10-9 Canelo
    Gary Randall scores the round: 10-9 Canelo
    Mike Fridley scores the round: 10-9 Canelo

Now it's my turn, wallahi you're a dumbass clown. LOL, some people are such idiots. Incredible!

Now go to bed.

GGG would smash Canelo just like o smashed Vargas.
    Awesome fight! Have we ever seen Canelo fight being hunted down?

Will it be a 50/50 purse?

No decent judge would score the game based on "control". He was in control because we all the punch was coming and he just needed to stay conposed. But, that strategy also allows the opponets to go forward. Khan is a faster puncher. He had a more efficient first four rounds. He should win rhe rounds. Doesnt matter if we know that was his gameplan and that punch was coming.

My guess is that Khans corner wanted to swith to ultra conservative boxing once they felt like they got at least 5 rounds. That was probably the whole plan. But they didnt get to the second part of the strategy cuz he get knocked out in the sixth.

Post Count
    That's not how you score a fight, you dimwit. Now sit down and be quiet.
    Fam, you want me to go back and forth with you all night init?

Khan NEVER backs down despite having glass jaws, that's his problem.
    Ive watched khan fight three times this match including. Is he a low IQ boxer? Wouldnt be surprised. It was dumbfounding seeing him risk his ty jaw after winning at least three rounds against a bigger boxer. ..

Just terrible.

Fam, you want me to go back and forth with you all night init?
    No need for that, I can see you have no boxing knowledge. Just talking without thinking out your british/jamaican/hatian ass.

Post Count
    Lol no, but you might be a stinky paki. You don't see me assuming things do you?
    congratulations. you contradicted yourself in just 2 sentences

Post Count
    No decent judge would score the game based on "control". He was in control because we all the punch was coming and he nust needed to stay conposed. But, that strategy also allows the opponets to go forward. Khan is a faster puncher. He had a more efficient first four rounds. He should win rhe rounds. Doesnt matter if we know that was his gameplan and that punch was coming.

My guess is that Khans corner wanted to swith to ultra conservative boxing once they felt like they got at least 5 rounds. That was probably the whole plan. But they didnt get to the second part of the strategy cuz he get knocked out in the sixth.
    Nah bruv, I'm not saying they scored it wrong. I'm just saying we knew Khan wasn't going to last. I'll concede my scoring was off.

Even if Khan goes conservative, I still see Canelo catching him at some point. Khan wasn't being bare aggressive when he got knocked out, Canelo just opened him up with the fake jab perfectly. Could've happened at any point, especially with Khans Jaw

Ive watched khan fight three times this match including. Is he a low IQ boxer? Wouldnt be surprised. It was dumbfounding seeing him risk his ty jaw after winning at least three rounds against a bigger boxer. ..

Just terrible.
    Even when he gets hurt, he tries to fight back instead of getting on his bicycle. (He's just a fighter not necessarily dumb)

Case closed! Not a bright individual that 313.

He was being sarcastic with the first sentence.

You'd make an awful lawyer, tbh. Hopefully, you never work for an innocent accused individual

Post Count
    No need for that, I can see you have no boxing knowledge. Just talking without thinking out your british/jamaican/hatian ass.
    I've been boxing since I was 14, I know enough

Nah bruv, I'm not saying they scored it wrong. I'm just saying we knew Khan wasn't going to last. I'll concede my scoring was off.

Even if Khan goes conservative, I still see Canelo catching him at some point. Khan wasn't being bare aggressive when he got knocked out, Canelo just opened him up with the fake jab perfectly. Could've happened at any point, especially with Khans Jaw

I've been boxing since I was 14, I know enough
    Yeah, I've heard that story before.

Post Count
    I wasn't accusing him of being paki lol

Awesome fight! Have we ever seen Canelo fight being hunted down?

Will it be a 50/50 purse?
    Canelo has NEVER fought anyone his size so he hasn't had the fear factor of getting flattened when he throws his wild hooks. As far as the purse, Canelo is probably going to get 60/40 b/c he is the biggest cash cow while GGG is just hitting the mainstream.

Damn this fight makes you appreciate Floyd. Really the smartest fighter I have ever seen box. Sure he runs, but the purpose is to win.

Lots of talented s, but Floyd is the perfect tactician.

Post Count
    Yeah, I've heard that story before.
    Thats cool man.

Thread Information