Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    damn. hope they dont bomb the out of this one. post the schedule s
    karma for not takimg Benzema tbh

Varane out, Sakho probab;y suspended fpr doping, their 2 best CB's

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    preview for semis. that all-african squad of france is a guaranteed choke tbh.

Too many quality frenchie players out already, i don't see them ringing, tbh..

If Germany play to their potential, they are the best team in Europe by some margin but they have been spotty in the qualifiers..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Going with France

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Germany ain't winning , they can't even hold their own against 'Murica

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    karma for not takimg Benzema tbh

Varane out, Sakho probab;y suspended fpr doping, their 2 best CB's
    son what is it with these africans? you've got grand tournament at home (once in 2 footballer lifetimes statistically) and these nigs monkey around with tapes. I mean wtf tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Germany ain't winning , they can't even hold their own against 'Murica
    son we aren't losing our time with 3rd world confederations. concacaf is basically a mexican affair anyway, it's like mexico norte vs mexico sur and a bunch of mini mexicos. who watches that ?

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    son we aren't losing our time with 3rd world confederations. concacaf is basically a mexican affair anyway, it's like mexico norte vs mexico sur and a bunch of mini mexicos. who watches that ?
    Oh yea, because watching 2 Ireland teams, Wales, Iceland, Georgia, Finland, Albania, Andorra, Arbenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, San Marino, Scotland, Slovakia, Romania, etc is soooooooooo much fun

• Netherlands can't even qualify to an extended continental tournament
    • England, can they even get out of the group stage bro?
    • Spain, can they even get out of the group stage bro?
    • Croatia is out here losing 3-0 to Mexico after talking
    • Italy, no one takes seriously
    • Portugal is a one man team
    • Russia, size of a continent & can't even find 11 decent players because they live in igloos
    • Belgium ain't winning with Fellaini starting tbfh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Oh yea, because watching 2 Ireland teams, Wales, Iceland, Georgia, Finland, Albania, Andorra, Arbenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, San Marino, Scotland, Slovakia, Romania, etc is soooooooooo much fun

• Netherlands can't even qualify to an extended continental tournament
    • England, can they even get out of the group stage bro?
    • Spain, can they even get out of the group stage bro?
    • Croatia is out here losing 3-0 to Mexico after talking
    • Italy, no one takes seriously
    • Portugal is a one man team
    • Russia, size of a continent & can't even find 11 decent players because they live in igloos
    • Belgium ain't winning with Fellaini starting tbfh
    son it beats watching the rest of the confederations, at least these dudes know what the ball looks like tbh:
    CONCACAF
    usa usa usa
    mexico getting beaten by usa time and time again
    jamaica/trinidad tobago and other part time sugar plantation nigs
    honduras / guatemala / mini mexico
    I mean , I'd take an amateur german team before 90% of the teams in concacaf.

CAF:
    random s running around

ACF:

OCF
    this might actually be great comedy

CONMEBOL:
    argentina-brazil
    urugay looking like you average 11yo pes team
    the rest of the heroin abusers

real talk son, europe is head and shoulders above as a a compe ion. real stadiums, decent refs, spain-germany-france-italy-netherlands almost always produce quality matches (yes, the dutch suck right now but they'll be back). 2nd tier team like england/poland/belgium/portugal/turkey/croatia still play quality football even if they suffer from temporary hiccups. even 3rd tier teams like serbia/switzerland/russia/bosnia/denmark play with more organization than almost all the teams in the other confederations and would just win through organization and tactics.

switzerland would be a top 5 team in conmebol, with their boring organized ball. defense wins rings son, something that team midget, team monkey, team heroin and team spanish usa never understand. You play to win. But please consider what you want, I'm posting from a world champ country with great life quality while you are posting from a ringless place where ISIS would be invited to bring democracy.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    crickets

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    I'll respond after the game son

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Tgy owned by a random nazi.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'll respond after the game son

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    My bad, was too busy watching Mexico and then GS-OKC

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    real talk son, europe is head and shoulders above as a a compe ion. real stadiums, decent refs, spain-germany-france-italy-netherlands almost always produce quality matches (yes, the dutch suck right now but they'll be back). 2nd tier team like england/poland/belgium/portugal/turkey/croatia still play quality football even if they suffer from temporary hiccups. even 3rd tier teams like serbia/switzerland/russia/bosnia/denmark play with more organization than almost all the teams in the other confederations and would just win through organization and tactics.

switzerland would be a top 5 team in conmebol, with their boring organized ball. defense wins rings son, something that team midget, team monkey, team heroin and team spanish usa never understand. You play to win. But please consider what you want, I'm posting from a world champ country with great life quality while you are posting from a ringless place where ISIS would be invited to bring democracy.
    Compe ion, the same reason WWEPL fans use to convince themselves that their league is the best in the world.. Because they sure as can't say they have the better talent
    real stadiums? You mean the glorafied Rugby playgrounds like Old Trafford and Westfalenstadion? ROFL. They wouldn't even be the third best stadiums in Mexico, much less the US where NFL stadiums blow the yellow of yalls euro teeth
    decent refs... Damn really grasping for any type of validity there Tbh
    if you think those teams play quality football, I feel bad for you son. They overpass because they can't beat players off the dribble like South Americans can. Imagine having Miroslav Klose on your WC team at 42 years old because your country can't produce quality strikers only Tap-in merchants
    defense wins championships... That's why Boateng was Messi's Tyron Lue lmfao. What other quality defender is there? John Terry? Lol. Sahko? Lol. Midget Lahm? Lol. Bro Casillas is a starting goalkeeper in 2016... I honestly don't think he would start for Trinidad & Tobago tbh
    Sand nig State ain't blowing up our football/basketball games tbh..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    any of you guys think wales>portugal in this tournament in terms of advancing? both are 1 man teams...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Compe ion, the same reason WWEPL fans use to convince themselves that their league is the best in the world.. Because they sure as can't say they have the better talent
    real stadiums? You mean the glorafied Rugby playgrounds like Old Trafford and Westfalenstadion? ROFL. They wouldn't even be the third best stadiums in Mexico, much less the US where NFL stadiums blow the yellow of yalls euro teeth
    decent refs... Damn really grasping for any type of validity there Tbh
    if you think those teams play quality football, I feel bad for you son. They overpass because they can't beat players off the dribble like South Americans can. Imagine having Miroslav Klose on your WC team at 42 years old because your country can't produce quality strikers only Tap-in merchants
    defense wins championships... That's why Boateng was Messi's Tyron Lue lmfao. What other quality defender is there? John Terry? Lol. Sahko? Lol. Midget Lahm? Lol. Bro Casillas is a starting goalkeeper in 2016... I honestly don't think he would start for Trinidad & Tobago tbh
    Sand nig State ain't blowing up our football/basketball games tbh..
    trolling because of no answers.
    i'll pity post your poor mexican ass anyway, because it's a sunny sunday here in deutschland and I'm in a good mood, maybe I'll also donate something at my local "help a 3rd world war torn country" .. i'm sure mexico would benefit.

1. son EPL sucks and it doesn't even matter. it doesn't matter in this discussion and it doesn't matter in europe. If you want to talk domestic football than the champions league, europa league, spanish/german/french/english/italian leagues are still FAR better than any other leagues in the world. i'd take the dutch/portuguese/greek/turkish/russian leagues over any other leagues in the world too. European leagues >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest by any reasonable metric. Why does all the talent and all the viewers flock to the european game? Quality son. This in turn translates to the national teams, who play organized ball, not hit or miss monkey ball. This translates to a european dominance of the knockout stage of WCs, even when not playing on home soil. if you take brazil and argentina away (the only relevant teams outside of europe) you'd get TOTAL domination.

2. I won't deny the shady , but compared to the other leagues at least we employ pros and basic south american strategies such as "playing 12 players" "blackmail the ref with drugs" "play at 5000m al ude" don't work. Where else do you get better refs? africa ? asia ? concacaf ? oceania ? The ref situation is at least professional in europe, in other places it goes from spotty (south america) to ROLF(everywhere else besides EU and SA)

3. are we discussing stadiums now? bro, that some weak tbh. But i'd take a history filled, modern, accessible european stadium over any rat/ants/antique stadium in latin america. US/japan have good stadiums tho. Brazil got some nice stadiums too, but imo the brazilians would rather get hospitals for the same $. Argentina not so sure, not a fan of being immolated alive.

4. miroslav klose got the job done son, got more than ronaldo on his own turf. You're basically bragging about SA/africa having talented players unable to play as a team. Some argument What's the point son? They get bonus points for skillz? we here in germany are happy with the trophy, you can have your youtube skillz videos.

5. who won the ring son? messi or boateng? oh, that's right.
    son, euros are organized, they don't play nig/heroin ball. You won't see any euro "contender" getting a 7-1 ass ramming at any WC (not to mention at home ). That brazil was also good enough to beat out mexico and colombia (another "great" team), so our team would've probably exposed these 3rd world sides too. And all these great non-euro defenders you might think about, all learned their trade in europe, once they go back home they revert to nig/heroin ball. FACT. Check the presence to the knockout stage to see thorough European dominance for over a century if you like quan ative arguments. Or just count the rings. Or just look at your oddsmaker. Everybody knows europe OWNS football. Besides brazil and argentina there is no quality country worth mentioning outside of europe. Real talk.

6. tbh you got a point here, tho you can't disagree that the sand nigs are just choosing the best stage.

Now that you got your ass drilled more than a high school girl at a frat party, please troll more, I won't bother replying. Put some text out there to save some face tbh . Have a nice day and please don't get shot by your local government/cartel

congratulations nazi boy. i tried to tell them these 3 days ago but you are better sure.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    congratulations nazi boy. i tried to tell them these 3 days ago but you are better sure.
    No, he isn't son. He isn't saying the Euros are harder than the WC 'cause that's stupid, and I would jump on his ass and expose him like I did with you, tbh.

He is making a reasonable case about Europe being ahead of the other continents (even though that could also be atributed to power/money and the strength of numbers like having 10 times more countries than SA, tbh) but that doesn't mean the Euros are harder than the WC.

Saying the Euros are harder than the WC is straightup re ed, saying Europe is the best continent in the World in terms of football right now is fair. Although some of the points he made are kinda of weak (for example, after all the whining, pressure and dirty they see in the local league Argie refs have a picnic day at the WCs), but I didn't jump on dfens 'cause he's my nazi .

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    No, he isn't son. He isn't saying the Euros are harder than the WC 'cause that's stupid, and I would jump on his ass and expose him like I did with you, tbh.

He is making a reasonable case about Europe being ahead of the other continents (even though that could also be atributed to power/money and the strength of numbers like having 10 times more countries than SA, tbh) but that doesn't mean the Euros are harder than the WC.

Saying the Euros are harder than the WC is straightup re ed, saying Europe is the best continent in the World in terms of football right now is fair. Although some of the points he made are kinda of weak (for example, after all the whining, pressure and dirty they see in the local league Argie refs have a picnic day at the WCs), but I didn't jump on dfens 'cause he's my nazi .

who came up with that crazy bolded take?

btw I'm not a fan of this watered down euro. 24 teams is too much tbh.
    italy caught my eye in the last year, imo they lacked team-spirit in the past two world cups and even if they have a plain squad in terms of big names, they are still decently talented, astute tactically and strong in defense. Typical old school italian squad. They might surprise at this euro and they'll probably upset a monkey "star" squad like belgium/france/england. they also might tank in the groups to get to the nice bracket

[QUOTE=DAF86;8607576]No, he isn't son. He isn't saying the Euros are harder than the WC 'cause that's stupid, and I would jump on his ass and expose him like I did with you, tbh.

he has potential to say euros are harder. i can feel.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

he has potential to say euros are harder. i can feel.
    son why isn't turkey dominating the AFC. Not one ring on that poverty continent.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

turd Stegen

Thread Information