Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looking at the remaining schedule... as long as the offense improves, with that tremendous defense/special teams you should definitely go 13-2-1, maybe with a loss in New England or Green Bay. 12-3-1 at worst

SeahawkRef

Just watched the replay of the *blocked* field goal.
    9-7 team becomes 12-4.

Ya i already read the rule.
    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/t...fl-rule-102316
    Last edited by Fabbs; 10-24-2016 at 09:08 AM.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Well, that was an epic choke job by Haushka. They didn't deserve to tie this game, but an equal choke job by Cannazaro. That was a horrible performance by the O. But at least it wasn't a loss.

I'm going to the Dome in two weeks when the Hawks come to town. Hopefully our defense shows up.
    I'm traveling over there to see the Seahawks play this weekend. Any suggestions on where and when to park? I tried looking into sites like parking panda, parkwhiz, and even stubhub to find a a decent price on parking but don't know if the first two are legit to buy a pass to park in garage from. Stubhub was offering the same parking but at double the price.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I'm traveling over there to see the Seahawks play this weekend. Any suggestions on where and when to park? I tried looking into sites like parking panda, parkwhiz, and even stubhub to find a a decent price on parking but don't know if the first two are legit to buy a pass to park in garage from. Stubhub was offering the same parking but at double the price.
    I would park a little further out from the dome because parking close to the dome is real congested. I'm gonna ask my brother where he parks because that garage was easy to get out of. It's somewhere on Loyola Street.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    They're boiling mad here this morning over the non penalties on the FG attempts. Texting Blandino, threatening to concoct some kind of legal maneuver if it happens again in the rematch, calling Seattle everything but, white grungers. "Before that rematch I want a dictate from Goodell." "And if it isn't good I want his resignation." "This is an outrage." "This isn't right." "This is wrong." "I usually don't get this mad, but, this time I'm very mad."

I would park a little further out from the dome because parking close to the dome is real congested. I'm gonna ask my brother where he parks because that garage was easy to get out of. It's somewhere on Loyola Street.
    Thanks Pelicans. If you get that info from your brother then let me know if you can. I just was not sure if I had to buy parking in advance or just find some random place a few hours before the game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To do what they are doing without Thomas Rawls, that o line and no Kam, amazing~~~~~

Having to stand and throw will only help Russell Wilson down the road.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    If you arrive early, you will find a spot at a meter for free (since there is no charge for meters on Sundays). If not, you will find a pay lot for $20-50, depending on how close you want to park to the dome. You don't need to buy a parking pass beforehand. I would definitely park further away and walk to avoid the traffic/congestion. Enjoy the game; I'll be there as well.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Looking at the remaining schedule... as long as the offense improves, with that tremendous defense/special teams you should definitely go 13-2-1, maybe with a loss in New England or Green Bay. 12-3-1 at worst
    We'll get em this week at the Dome

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We'll get em this week at the Dome
    I doubt it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well, that was an epic choke job by Haushka. They didn't deserve to tie this game, but an equal choke job by Cannazaro. That was a horrible performance by the O. But at least it wasn't a loss.
    it basically serves as an intermediary between a team with the same amount of wins and a team with one more win.

So if you are 12-3-1, you will be seeded higher than a 12-4 team, but lower than a 13-3.

For instance --

(1) Seahawks: 12-3-1
    (2) Vikings: 12-4 (assume they beat the Cowboys head-to-head in Minnesota 12/1)
    (3) Cowboys: 12-4 (lost head-to-head vs Vikings)
    (4) Falcons: say 10-6 or 11-5... doesn't really matter
    (5) Eagles: 11-5
    (6) Packers: 11-5

I really was hoping the Redskins would win yesterday because I don't want to face Playoff Rodgers in the first round, but that's a scary possibility.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    At least for our defense, it will be by far the worst offense we've faced all season. Question is what will our offense do against their defense. But if we avoid any turnovers, we have a good shot at pulling off the upset.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least for our defense, it will be by far the worst offense we've faced all season. Question is what will our offense do against their defense. But if we avoid any turnovers, we have a good shot at pulling off the upset.
    But you don't have pass rushers to target their main weakness (their OTs on both sides).

If you arrive early, you will find a spot at a meter for free (since there is no charge for meters on Sundays). If not, you will find a pay lot for $20-50, depending on how close you want to park to the dome. You don't need to buy a parking pass beforehand. I would definitely park further away and walk to avoid the traffic/congestion. Enjoy the game; I'll be there as well.
    Thanks for your input Darth. I'll keep that in mind. I haven't been to an NFL game in years and it will be my first time at the dome so I am looking forward to it. I just hope it's entertaining with more offense than last night's game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least Haushka got to leave the field immediately. They must have showed Cannazaro between every play.

In Cannazaro's defense, had he kicked it straight, it looked like it might have gotten blocked.
    Haushka's was just awful.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Thanks for your input Darth. I'll keep that in mind. I haven't been to an NFL game in years and it will be my first time at the dome so I am looking forward to it. I just hope it's entertaining with more offense than last night's game.
    Of course there will be more offense. Have you not seen the Saints defense in action?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Of course there will be more offense. Have you not seen the Saints defense in action?
    is Breauxken still out?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    is Breauxken still out?
    He took part in some drills at practice today, but if I had to guess he will probably miss 1 more week before returning.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He took part in some drills at practice today, but if I had to guess he will probably miss 1 more week before returning.
    I think Seattle wins, they always suck on offense early in the season, this year is no different. This might be their "breakout game" where Russy gets 4 TDs and they score in the mid to upper 30s.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I think Seattle wins, they always suck on offense early in the season, this year is no different. This might be their "breakout game" where Russy gets 4 TDs and they score in the mid to upper 30s.
    I'm just glad that Atlanta lost again to give the players something to still believe in and keep playing hard, (still only 1 game back in the loss column), even if it is a pipe dream. The Saints offense has scored 32 or more points at home every game this season, so they do have a chance to pull off an upset. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen, but I do expect a close game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm just glad that Atlanta lost again to give the players something to still believe in and keep playing hard, (still only 1 game back in the loss column), even if it is a pipe dream. The Saints offense has scored 32 or more points at home every game this season, so they do have a chance to pull off an upset. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen, but I do expect a close game.
    they haven't played a good defense at home yet

Should be a nice game, 2nd best offense(Cowboys are a little better, statistically, but they have had the easiest schedule in the NFL) in the NFC vs. the #1 defense, tbh..

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    they haven't played a good defense at home yet
    I feel better about this game then I did going to KC and the Saints should have won that one.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In the RW the Seahawks have played far better (and Rawls is coming back) from week 8 on. To do what they are doing with RW unable to motor says it all about this team.

Week 8 onward.

2012...7-2
    2013...7-2 again
    2014...8-1
    2015....7-2

The Pats as a comparison.

2012...8-1
    2013...7-2
    2014...7-2
    2015...5-4

Thread Information