Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    not this year Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    whoop
    whoop
    sit down busdriver!!!!!!

Last edited by mookie2001; 10-01-2005 at 04:41 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    A hard fought win for the best team within 1 mile of College Station!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    not in the aggies house!

Post Count
    ags RULE over Baylor!!!!!

Grizzled RunningBack Bo Malette's Avatar
    Post Count
    I should have tried out for the aggies. If that weiner jaxon appelt made the team, anyone can.

See you when it burns SWC Bonfire's Avatar
    Post Count

How quickly the t-sip fans forget the John Mackovich years... that is, if they were actually fans then.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    some of us remember....some of us are still scarred by the memory.

although he did the one thing Mack hasn't done...win the Big 12.

See you when it burns SWC Bonfire's Avatar
    Post Count
    although he did the one thing Mack hasn't done...win the Big 12.
    I am able to enjoy their win in the Big 12 Championship because it was against Nebraska.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I am able to enjoy their win in the Big 12 Championship because it was against Nebraska.
    as I was when A&M beat K-State. Bill Snyder.

Post Count

Okay, even the Aggies gotta admit this was a funny-ass post.

Sleeping With The Original Axis of Evil hussker's Avatar
    Post Count
    Best hit by a QB in the History of NCAA Football...Scott Frost plowing Shun Horn in the 1997 Big XII Championship game. I have the video on tape, I have never seen a snippet on line.

Of course, Scott was just another RB lined up behind center, but man, he cleaned that guy's clock!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They got lucky to beat Army

Post Count
    fran is a patriot and was trying to boost the soldiers spirits

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    aggy has had some huge wins these last to years, baylor in OT, shutting down army on the road, on the last play

Post Count

Post Count
    Where is that HUGE ag fan that claims to be a Trojan???

Where is that HUGE ag fan that claims to be a Trojan???
    ..you mean that crazy kid that is an Agg and Trojan fan? right here baby....and hey, a win is a win. A&M is obviously not as poor as they played. that game did feel like a loss though, Army is about as good as the team we beat 51-7 the previous week. oh well, you just move on...

#35 Pittsburgh Pisces MosesGuthrie's Avatar
    My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    A win is a win and the Ags deserved it but how about some props for those kids at Army playing their hearts out?

A win is a win and the Ags deserved it but how about some props for those kids at Army playing their hearts out?
    no kidding, i have never seen Army that pumped up for a game in my entire life....and i have seen Army play more than a few times. that played great, you're right.

Coming up Sept. 30th...

Texas Tech 321490182, A&M 14

Coming up Sept. 30th...

Texas Tech 321490182, A&M 14
    ...A&M will win that game. just b/c of one bad game A&M is now crappy? i think not! are they going to be as good as i thought they would be this year? maybe not. but i'll stick with my prediction of 9-10 wins.

...A&M will win that game. just b/c of one bad game A&M is now crappy? i think not! are they going to be as good as i thought they would be this year? maybe not. but i'll stick with my prediction of 9-10 wins.
    A&M still has a horrible defense. Their talent on offense is woefully misused (example -- an option QB who can hardly throw coupled with great receivers). Their coaches are blithering idiots.

They needed to capitalize on three Army turnovers to squeak out a win. It's not so much that they stepped all over themselves as that they are a mentally weak, non-physical, non-cohesive unit that got run all over by a physical, cohesive, albeit less-talented squad.

Franchione made, as is his penchant, a mind-bogglingly stupid decision to go for it on fourth-and-inches deep in his own territory late in the fourth.

And you know why he did that? Because he knows the defense sucks so bad he thought if Army got the ball back they would score. He has no confidence in his team. And you should have no confidence either in them or him.

Big 12 schools with real talent are going to kick the crap out of A&M just like they did in 2003. The only Big 12 games the Aggies have any realistic chance to win are OK St. and Kansas. Baylor is going to whip them up good.

You know why assistant coaches nationwide avoided A&M's advances like the school had syphilis? You know why A&M ended up settling for coordinators worse than the ones they fired? I mean, c'mon, Gary Darnell has been one of the worst defensive coaches in the entire country -- look at his track record. The East Podunk Techs of the world wanted nothing to do with him.

So, read 'em and weep. Texas A&M is now the last resort for incompetent coaches who can't find work anywhere else. That is the condition Franchione has rendered Texas A&M football into. Because nationwide everyone except only the most die-hard maroon-glasses-wearing irrational optimists understand that the Franchione train is going nowhere, and that if they were to hire on they'd only be looking for work again 12 months later.

Franchione is a failure and a fraud. His only saving grace is the dirt he has on the athletic director vis-a-vis laundering illegal contributions to the athletic program. The athletic department at A&M needs a complete enema.

9 to 10 wins? Uh, no. Try 5 or 6, and that's only because of soft non-conference schedule.

Texas had its David McWilliams, and A&M has Franchione.
    Last edited by Extra Stout; 09-19-2006 at 10:28 AM.

Oh, and did I mention the complete lack of discipline the Aggies should both against the Citadel, and again against Army? Stupid penalties, missed tackles, etc.

Franchione should be run out of College Station on a rail, like yesterday.

Karma is a . Franchione and A&M screwed over Alabama, and the net result has been the re-ascendance of the 'Bama program, and the complete collapse of A&M. You know they laugh so hard over in Tuscaloosa they pee a little bit every time they glance over at the laughingstock that is A&M football.

In the '60s, the team was so bad the tradition was temporarily changed so that cadets kissed their dates when the Aggies got a first down (that may be a joke, but I'm not sure). I propose that for the remainder of Franchione's tenure, students may kiss their dates whenever the Aggies force the opponent to punt.

Thread Information