Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously Big Dog has been going to the games out there. Police have found him.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/21/us/cal...l_topeditorial

(CNN)A dog picked up during an arrest in California has tested positive for methamphetamine and heroin, authorities said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am definitely arrogant. I think I have reason to be. I understand multivariable calculus, PDEs, topology, stochastics, and harmonic analysis. Most people have difficulty beyond simple algebra and I have no issues in the highest of mathematics.

Simple logical proofs like application of laws or obvious causality are obvious.

I think the issue that people have is that I treat them with little respect. We have been posting here for a long time. By we I mean the ones that I am going back and forth with. Half of them are about two people that post on multiple accounts. Most of the reason why I give little respect though is because I see a methodology based on bias rather and logic and ideology as opposed to empiricism. And when people are intentionally misleading then I am hostile.
    i remember that pretentious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arf.. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird how BD hasn't posted tonight, isn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird how BD hasn't posted tonight, isn't it?
    The user has, just not under the same user name. He's busy being right about the other team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scratch another alt for at least another year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shut your ing holster. The only thing "big" about you is your meth addiction and the skank that lives in your trailer with you smoking foils

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Oh God, what a horror! Having pets at home is a great hobby for many people. Having pets at home has lots of good benefits. They provide very good entertainment for us. Your pets are your best friends and your constant companions. Before bringing a dog into your family it is important to know how to take care of it. I myself have a dog and I take care of it so carefully that I even on the website https://oohlalapets.com/kennels/best-soft-dog-crates/ ordered them seats. It is with the little things that care begins

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously Big Dog has been going to the games out there. Police have found him.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/21/us/cal...l_topeditorial

(CNN)A dog picked up during an arrest in California has tested positive for methamphetamine and heroin, authorities said.
    If it was 2020, he'd have COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glenn Robinson?

Thread Information