Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously Big Dog has been going to the games out there. Police have found him.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/21/us/cal...l_topeditorial

(CNN)A dog picked up during an arrest in California has tested positive for methamphetamine and heroin, authorities said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst attempt at comedy of the year 2016, imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Obviously Big Dog has been going to the games out there. Police have found him.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/21/us/cal...l_topeditorial

(CNN)A dog picked up during an arrest in California has tested positive for methamphetamine and heroin, authorities said.
    Pansy

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Worst attempt at comedy of the year 2016, imo.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Rent free.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a lil puppy I wanna pet him...

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    That's a lil puppy I wanna pet him...
    I am a ing Mastiff for comparison's sake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am a ing Mastiff for comparison's sake.

There's manbearpig, but this is DogPigElephant.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

There's manbearpig, but this is DogPigElephant.
    My millenial , I missed your posts for the Thunder-Spurs series. Too bad the sycophants upstairs needed you banned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My millenial , I missed your posts for the Thunder-Spurs series. Too bad the sycophants upstairs needed you banned
    Bunch of pussies. They banned me after I photoshopped some of the prime suspect NBA refs' faces into a line of infidel bums in orange jumpsuits waiting to be beheaded by ISIS warriors.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Tell me why I thought this thread was going to be about Glenn Robinson?

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Shut your ing holster. The only thing "big" about you is your meth addiction and the skank that lives in your trailer with you smoking foils
    This guy again

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Shut your ing holster. The only thing "big" about you is your meth addiction and the skank that lives in your trailer with you smoking foils

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ty commentary, and this kind of intellectual comeback is very kool/naruto mignonesque. An extremely ty troll mimicking extremely ty posters trying to present themselves as something they aren't, a straight male.

A good rule of thumb is if you're going to try to pretend you're something you're not, i.e. NOT a got, don't copy people who are complete and total gots.

Think about this, so when you take the out of your mouth after you finish paying for your fix, you come back with better schtick. I'm almost embarrassed for you and how bad you are at this.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Some people will never recover from that series loss. Big Dog has cats on skate, including emotionally disturbed ones..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people will never recover from that series loss. Big Dog has cats on skate, including emotionally disturbed ones..
    You got ethered by a gnsf. I don't think you'll recover.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    You got ethered by a gnsf. I don't think you'll recover.
    Nope. Big Dog has gnsf emotional. He simply appeared in a thread you made because you can't get me out of your head, posted some gems, and now some unknown emotionally unstable gnsf is lashing out those feelings from within..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Big Dog has gnsf emotional. He simply appeared in a thread you made because you can't get me out of your head, posted some gems, and now some unknown emotionally unstable gnsf is lashing out those feelings from within..
    I'm just cruising around the interwebs and there was a dog high on crystal meth and you automatically think it's about you?

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    You know, you're ing stupid enough, you might actually be from Oklahoma. I'm quite certain you turn tricks for meth.

But I think we all know you are just a sucker laker troll that tried to come here and pretend to be all tough, but then you turned out to just be another in the long line of alt es that are so ing stupid they parrot their own posting style, right kool/naruto?

Now get on back to the truck stop, that meth doesn't just buy itself.
    The ty commentary, and this kind of intellectual comeback is very kool/naruto mignonesque. An extremely ty troll mimicking extremely ty posters trying to present themselves as something they aren't, a straight male.

A good rule of thumb is if you're going to try to pretend you're something you're not, i.e. NOT a got, don't copy people who are complete and total gots.

Think about this, so when you take the out of your mouth after you finish paying for your fix, you come back with better schtick. I'm almost embarrassed for you and how bad you are at this.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    huh. There was a got in the politics part of the site that is a complete drooling ing mongoloid that thought he had something to say, when in all reality he just popped off whatever the echo chamber brain that thinks for those morons told him his opinions were.

So after getting his ass kicked, and emasculated over and over he tried this same .

Makes you you wonder how truly re ed a mother er has to be to get on so bad all they can do is copy and paste rather than sack up and fight back

if that is all you got, and the meth has taken over, you should probably kill yourself.
    I am definitely arrogant. I think I have reason to be. I understand multivariable calculus, PDEs, topology, stochastics, and harmonic analysis. Most people have difficulty beyond simple algebra and I have no issues in the highest of mathematics.

Simple logical proofs like application of laws or obvious causality are obvious.

I think the issue that people have is that I treat them with little respect. We have been posting here for a long time. By we I mean the ones that I am going back and forth with. Half of them are about two people that post on multiple accounts. Most of the reason why I give little respect though is because I see a methodology based on bias rather and logic and ideology as opposed to empiricism. And when people are intentionally misleading then I am hostile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do recently educated folks think they were the only ones who ever made it through? I think it's because they were raised in areas where no one they knew even graduated HS. They extrapolate that to the world. Besides, 2500 people in Podunkville = 2500 people living on and around a university campus.

Besides, sounds like some Fuzzy would say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am definitely arrogant. I think I have reason to be. I understand multivariable calculus, PDEs, topology, stochastics, and harmonic analysis. Most people have difficulty beyond simple algebra and I have no issues in the highest of mathematics.

Simple logical proofs like application of laws or obvious causality are obvious.

I think the issue that people have is that I treat them with little respect. We have been posting here for a long time. By we I mean the ones that I am going back and forth with. Half of them are about two people that post on multiple accounts. Most of the reason why I give little respect though is because I see a methodology based on bias rather and logic and ideology as opposed to empiricism. And when people are intentionally misleading then I am hostile.
    classic

Thread Information