Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if LeCoon is going to endorse Trump, tbh.... HarlemHeat37

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worship is one thing but, again without saying too much or staying too long on this subject, you'd be surprised who was a Satanist/occultist out there. Some are hard working people who have what you'd consider good values (law abiding citizens, donate to charity, do charity work, good family people). Just like all Christians are not created equal and don't legitimately practice it, the same is true for Satanists. I'd venture to say some don't even realize what they are practicing.

The world isn't all black and white, there's plenty of gray in the middle.
    Right now the world is full of evil...Its like saying Evil is good when its not.....a lot of people are being deceived .....No matter what Satanist is not of God.....The creator of Heaven and Earth is God Almighty.....Jehovah...God does not approve of Satanist....
    Last edited by spurtech09; 05-25-2016 at 02:29 AM.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon, guys...there is no devil, and no God for that matter. It's all just fantasy. GTFOH with that backwoods Mississippi bull .

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manana

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    No he's not, god does not exist, therefore satan does not exist.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No he's not, god does not exist, therefore satan does not exist.

Yes, nothing created everything. That makes perfect sense.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count

Yes, nothing created everything. That makes perfect sense.
    It's nice to see adults who still believe in fairy tales. So who created the universe, Buddha, Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Ganesh or Allah? Who or what created god?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's nice to see adults who still believe in fairy tales. So who created the universe, Buddha, Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Ganesh or Allah? Who or what created god?
    It’s nice to see an adult who can show ignorance of five major religions in one single post. Who or what created you?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    people still believe in god in 2020? Lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s nice to see an adult who can show ignorance of five major religions in one single post. Who or what created you?
    Where's the ignorance, Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe Jehovah is their god? Those who practice Buddhism don't believe Buddha is their god? Muslims don't believe Allah is their god? Hindus do not worship Ganesh who they see as their god? With that said, which god created the universe? Who created God?

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon, guys...there is no devil, and no God for that matter. It's all just fantasy. GTFOH with that backwoods Mississippi bull .
    Yea, but tell that to the elite who rule over you. They believe in their "Satan". That's why they're always throwing occult signs and have their rituals. People who believe in nothing will not do any rituals of any kind or go to church. Whatever it is that they pray too(egregore/devil himself) , we should be concerned because it's nothing good for us.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's the ignorance, Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe Jehovah is their god? Those who practice Buddhism don't believe Buddha is their god? Muslims don't believe Allah is their god? Hindus do not worship Ganesh who they see as their god? With that said, which god created the universe? Who created God?

You forgot judaism where the followers think they are God. And these are the people that rule over us and will continue to do so because Christian's nowadays have no backbone and don't believe in anything. They're litterly worship these fools instead of the God of the bibble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for confirming. Do some simple research before you mouth off on topics you clearly do not understand.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for confirming. Do some simple research before you mouth off on topics you clearly do not understand.

There's nothing to confirm because the ignorance is coming from you, my comment about god not existing is true, there's no proof he exists, your feelings were hurt, you felt it was necessary to insult me. I asked a simple question about which deity created the universe and you continue to run away from answering because you have no answer, you have no proof god exists, you couldn't be bothered to mention a specific book of fairytales for me to "research". I know what's going to happen next, you're going to have a reply among the lines of, "it's not my job to do your research for you".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing to confirm because the ignorance is coming from you, my comment about god not existing is true, there's no proof he exists, your feelings were hurt, you felt it was necessary to insult me. I asked a simple question about which deity created the universe and you continue to run away from answering because you have no answer, you have no proof god exists, you couldn't be bothered to mention a specific book of fairytales for me to "research". I know what's going to happen next, you're going to have a reply among the lines of, "it's not my job to do your research for you".
    Try reading what you wrote. What I wrote and think through it again. My post had absolutely nothing to do with whether God exists. It has to do with your ignorance with regards to religions which you have undoubtedly shown.

You have also shown to have weak logical thinking skills and comprehension skills. You are just piling on yourself.

Thread Information