Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, so me and cousin were talking about the western finals when I asked him if he thinks that it will be the cavs and golden state. He tells me he doesn't give a as long as lebron doesn't ring again. Thinking he just doesn't like the cavs, I ask why. He says because lebron is satanist.I was like.. O..k..?He then proceeds to show me his pre game rituals on YouTube.I was slightly taken aback, but still kinda...I don't know.You judge for youself. Go to the last 30 seconds.

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rSexNF4Ts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well , the link isn't working. If you don't have to do YouTube it yourself. I'm not saying I believe this, but whatever.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Reported for spam

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Curious about your thoughts Chris tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He flashes his gang signs to show who he represents. Check out the 'Cult of Saturn' do entaries on youtube if you want to dig deeper into what they're really about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really feel like looking up a bunch of do entaries. Can you provide a brief summary( on the cult of Saturn)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listen to Jordan Maxwell (he spent 20+ years researching this) I can't do it justice in a short summary

Last edited by Chris; 05-21-2016 at 09:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just stupid copycat signs by people who didn't go to college. Besides, Illuminati isn't Satanism.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's just stupid copycat signs by people who didn't go to college. Besides, Illuminati isn't Satanism.
    Then what is it then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, what is the difference? I'm not trying to be a smartass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then what is it then?
    A political group. Freemasons are a social group. Satanists are a pseudo-religious group. They are all a bunch of geeks before PCs were invented. These same people play WoW now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, what is the difference? I'm not trying to be a smartass.
    Google it. Not trying to be a smartass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've met some celebs in our satanic circles but never seen LeBron tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Probably because he keeps it to himself. I'm not gonna stay on this subject long but I don't think all Satanists are evil per se. In other words, plenty are law abiding citizens that care about others and their communities and are good family people.

Stay off the internet's unusual side, it's informative for certain but a ball of confusion.
    Last edited by Caltex2; 05-23-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the great satan himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever LeBron does, it's not half as evil as Draymond and his nut kicks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some of your are incredibly re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron James must be Illuminati ....He does the triangle and 6's...than has the nerve to point up the sky.....Plus he has a tatt of a dragon and the word beast on his left upper arm....Dragon=beast=the devil.....So in my opinion he did sell his soul....

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    I watch Lucifer. Good show tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because he keeps it to himself. I'm not gonna stay on this subject long but I don't think all Satanists are evil per se. In other words, plenty are law abiding citizens that care about others and their communities and are good family people.

Stay off the internet's unusual side, it's informative for certain but a ball of confusion.
    Well either way the Devil will want his soul at the end.....whoever worships the devil is evil.....even if they know or not.....Repent and forgive for your sins cause Jesus is COMING!! !!!!!Turn away from evil,darkness,sin,and temptation.....Pray for Lebron to repent...before its too late cause time is slipping away.....Want to be saved....get right with GOD!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watch Lucifer. Good show tbh.
    Another illuminati show.....Angel from .....Good witch...Devil shows.....evil everywhere..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say what you want but it is like selling your soul to the Devil.....

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well either way the Devil will want his soul at the end.....whoever worships the devil is evil.....even if they know or not.....Repent and forgive for your sins cause Jesus is COMING!! !!!!!Turn away from evil,darkness,sin,and temptation.....Pray for Lebron to repent...before its too late cause time is slipping away.....Want to be saved....get right with GOD!!!!!!!
    Worship is one thing but, again without saying too much or staying too long on this subject, you'd be surprised who was a Satanist/occultist out there. Some are hard working people who have what you'd consider good values (law abiding citizens, donate to charity, do charity work, good family people). Just like all Christians are not created equal and don't legitimately practice it, the same is true for Satanists. I'd venture to say some don't even realize what they are practicing.

The world isn't all black and white, there's plenty of gray in the middle.

Thread Information