Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guys just can't wait 'till the job is done, tbh.
    How many teams have come back down 3–1? Like 8-10?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were saying got. ..
    What's that you were saying?

ing pre-eyaculating noobs

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Trying to move goal posts got..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to move goal posts got..
    What goal posts did I move? I said don't be celebrating prematuraly 'cause all the Warriors needed to do was winning an away game. And that's exactly what happened. How the is that "moving goal posts"?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Soft, flash in the pan team that can't play defense and struggles to keep with the opposition when they face a real, non-injured team that plays them tough and physical. Kind of like the early 00s Kings or Nash era Mavs & Suns teams. No matter how many threes they make, how many ppg they average, how good their MVP point guard is offensively, how good their regular season home record is, how many games they win in the regular season -- they are simply outmatched when they're facing a team that gets a lot of calls and free throws and is allowed to rough them up on the other end.

I was actually rooting for the Dublets this series because I hate OKC but I was right about OKC all along. How many people want to bump all the threads early in the season in which I wrote that the Spurs would lose in the 2nd round if OKC was our opponent, with or without HCA? I posted that MANY times tbh... I'm kind of the board messiah on here, unfortunately.

If it's OKC-Cleveland in the Finals (the two teams I loathe most since the Kobe Lakers era) I'm done with the NBA, tbh. Might as well vote for Gary Johnson.
    Nice thread, asswipe

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bumpity Bump Bump......

Guitarstrodamus aka UNT Almighty 2016 aka Millennial Messiah strikes again
    welcome back, btw..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Still overrated. They needed all seven games and a historic collapse just to barely beat a team "led" by Dominos Durbeta. "Greatest team of all time," my ass.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Still overrated. They needed all seven games and a historic collapse just to barely beat a team "led" by Dominos Durbeta. "Greatest team of all time," my ass.
    Me

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

You were saying got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were saying got?
    I was saying you were a ing idiot for declaring the Warriors already dead on the Thunder series when all they needed to do was winning an away game. ing dumbass

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I was saying you were a ing idiot for declaring the Warriors already dead on the Thunder series when all they needed to do was winning an away game. ing dumbass

They were already done, simpleton Nazi loving Argie, as they were getting their pushed in by the Metheads, and needing a miracle to even get to the Finals.

Trying to ride that overrated got team and failing as they choke...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were already done, simpleton Nazi loving Argie, as they were getting their pushed in by the Metheads, and needing a miracle to even get to the Finals.

Trying to ride that overrated got team and failing as they choke...
    How ing come? They were a game away from winning the whole thing, and if not for Lebron baiting Green into a suspension they would have won it.

And how the was I trying to ride the Warriors when I have stated many times my dislike for that team?

Does anybody know who's the dumbass behind this alt? I'm having trouble trying to figure out who can be so re ed.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    How ing come? They were a game away from winning the whole thing, and if not for Lebron baiting Green into a suspension they would have won it.

And how the was I trying to ride the Warriors when I have stated many times my dislike for that team?

Does anybody know who's the dumbass behind this alt? I'm having trouble trying to figure out who can be so re ed.

got so salty he's getting owned, "woulda shoulda" gtfo outta here 3rd Worlder...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So ing re ed

Thread Information