Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I've thought that Better Call Saul could have a flash forward near its finally that closes this chapter for both Saul and Jessie. That would be funny if Saul hired Jessie to make dough after Jessie Hired Saul to help launder dough.
    Jesse murdered two DEA agents in the view of the law and his prints are all over Jack's meth lab, there is no way he can survive in the US. I think the only logical end for him is a really long prison sentence, and that would be such a downer to end the show on so they left it open.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Maybe Saul advises him to take a trip to Belize.

I see where you're coming from, but if he's disappeared, with all the blood likely all over that Nazi camp, I'd bet they assume he's dead and Walt came back to avenge him. Plenty of federal fugitives evade detection for long stretches.

, he's got such a conscience, he probably did something for his sweetheart's kid, Brock.

Maybe he stashed money. He collected tons with Mike. Probably knows of some great locations to hide it.

I mean, there's a reason cold cases exist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Maybe Saul advises him to take a trip to Belize.
    Saul was in that same vacuum shop with Walt though, and is now in Omaha when Jesse gets freed.

I see where you're coming from, but if he's disappeared, with all the blood likely all over that Nazi camp, I'd bet they assume he's dead and Walt came back to avenge him. Plenty of federal fugitives evade detection for long stretches.
    No body and fresh prints though, since he was cooking a batch when they pulled him in at Walt's request.

, he's got such a conscience, he probably did something for his sweetheart's kid, Brock.
    I doubt it. Brock's living with his grandmother now for sure, and she only knows Jesse as the junkie Andrea met in NA. Not a chance she is letting him see Brock.

Maybe he stashed money. He collected tons with Mike. Probably knows of some great locations to hide it.
    I think he took both bags full of money when he was throwing them out his car window.

I mean, there's a reason cold cases exist.
    Maybe Jesse is smart enough to get out to Canada where he works as a carpenter or doing some other kind of woodwork. But that's a lot of distance to travel with a federal manhunt going for you, especially when you don't even have gas money. Though I guess Badger and Skinny can hook him up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    My guess: Skyler and Marie testify against Jesse and he gets life in a federal pound me in the ass prison.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Fresh prints? What is this West Philadelphia?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    It's been a year since I watched the series. Obviously details are fresher in your mind.

But I think you're way overthinking this.

They beat the out of Jesse plenty. His blood has to be all over the place and in that pit. How many people go missing and are presumed dead? Amongst the lesser number of criminals, I'd venture to say a lot.

I get what you're saying about the newness of prints, but I'm not buying it. They have Walt, known world class meth cook, dead at the scene of a meth lab modeled after his own design.

It's a pretty clean scene. Wrap it up and put a bow on it.

I'm sure the detectives can run ballistics on the weapons found to determine the Nazis shot the DEA agents. Nazis didn't seem the type to get rid of perfectly good guns because they'd been used in a fire fight.

Matching ballistics go Nazis, Jesse blood all over, Walt dead at crime scene, not sure there's a huge reason to chase after the ghost of Jesse.

Now, what Jesse does to avoid fingerprinting and other ID going forward, who knows.

But I still think you've introducing a problem that doesn't need addressing.

Thread Information