Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...htmlstory.html

If this kid was black, and not a student...

Imagine a judge giving a black kid 6 months for raping a white woman. Furthermore, imagine this judge reading the black father's statement including the heartbreaking fact that his son can't eat steak anymore, and this was his favorite food... Oh the horror.

I swear to God our legal system is just wanked on occasion.

What does this judge say to his prospective female grandchildren? Too bad, you were born the wrong sex.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is almost as bad as the "affluenza" bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't expect him to get a 6-month sentence if he pleaded guilty. Instead, he took it to trial and was convicted. Geezzz... If he had pleaded guilty, what would the penalty have been? Probation for rape?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    17 year old Mexican in San Antonio was tried as an adult and sentenced to 10 years for a car accident that killed two of his best friends even though he could have been given probation

That said, finger rape is not the same as rape

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finger rape is not the same as rape
    yes it is

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    17 year old Mexican in San Antonio was tried as an adult and sentenced to 10 years for a car accident that killed two of his best friends even though he could have been given probation

I put up the mild article. The kids that stopped him were horrified. This sentence has got to be changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the 17 yr old driver, that depends if he was wrecklessly driving during that accident...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, it isn't - that's like going to the ob-gyn - doesn't compare to possibly getting HIV, pregnant, etc. NB - I haven't read the article and know nothing about this case - just responding to the finger/penis rape.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    penetrating anybody's body forcibly and/or without their consent with ANYTHING is violent rape.

US military RAPED Gitmo captives orally and anally. America The Beautiful.

If ordered to incinerate the Gitmo captives, the US military would have incinerated them. Orders is orders, not to be disobeyed. Just be a "good German", STFU, and follow orders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, it isn't - that's like going to the ob-gyn - doesn't compare to possibly getting HIV, pregnant, etc. NB - I haven't read the article and know nothing about this case - just responding to the finger/penis rape.
    FFS, that has to be one of the stupidest comments I've ever read on this site.

FYI: "Stated in Penal Code 289 PC, "forcible penetration with a foreign object" is identical to rape except that it addresses penetration with things other than a sexual organ. Examples would include a finger, a dildo or a stick. The penalties are identical to those of rape."

And if your ob-gyn puts a medical instrument in your vagina without your consent it would be rape too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons gets one right

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are not talking about whether it's right or wrong - the comment was about whether it is the same. Did you two see, where I put "IMO" to penis rape not being the same as finger rape - that you don't have to worry about catching any disease or getting pregnant - which in my case (since I would not abort), it would mean having the child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are not talking about whether it's right or wrong - the comment was about whether it is the same. Did you two see, where I put "IMO" to penis rape not being the same as finger rape - that you don't have to worry about catching any disease or getting pregnant - which in my case (since I would not abort), it would mean having the child.
    Oh my gawd I can't believe this requires an explanation. Its not about the risks of the object used to penetrate. Its about lack of consent.

And if you don't think foreign objects can spread disease or cause serious serious injury request your ob-gyn do your next exam with his golf club instead of a sterile instrument. Maybe they can enlighten you about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh my gawd I can't believe this requires an explanation. Its not about the risks of the object used to penetrate. Its about lack of consent.
    I understand perfectly about the lack of consent. But it's far easier for me to try to forget about someone sticking their fingers up me than getting some disease or having a child - those are lifelong consequences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand perfectly about the lack of consent. But it's far easier for me to try to forget about someone sticking their fingers up me than getting some disease or having a child - those are lifelong consequences.
    Oh geez. I really hope you don't have a daughter. That's all I have left for this thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do have a daughter, and she probably wouldn't abort either. So do I want her finger-raped or what would just about ruin her entire life?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf it's easier to forget about being raped depending on the object used?! that's some ed up logic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf it's easier to forget about being raped depending on the object used?! that's some ed up logic
    Look, you're being forced - something you have no control over. What object is preferable? A penis (which could result in HIV, STD, child) or fingers. Try to look at the entire situation including the RESULT. And yes, it's far easier to forget the few minutes/seconds of being raped than it is a LIFELONG disease, an earlier death or a child.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

And if you don't think foreign objects can spread disease or cause serious serious injury request your ob-gyn do your next exam with his golf club instead of a sterile instrument. Maybe they can enlighten you about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    This thread went haywire quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, you're being forced - something you have no control over. What object is preferable? A penis (which could result in HIV, STD, child) or fingers. Try to look at the entire situation including the RESULT. And yes, it's far easier to forget the few minutes/seconds of being raped than it is a LIFELONG disease, an earlier death or a child.
    You can't possibly say it's "easier" to forget. You can't possibly put yourself in that situation and think you understand the mental ramifications of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's very close and more importantly, it's obvious he was going to rape her if he hadn't been caught and stopped.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't possibly say it's "easier" to forget. You can't possibly put yourself in that situation and think you understand the mental ramifications of it.
    I'm more concerned with the physical results of it than the mental ramifications - it's traumatic regardless of penis or fingers but the end RESULT (from penis) can be lifelong. For the mental, I can get therapy or I can pray and rely on God. A child - at my age - I just don't have the energy required for that and it doesn't end when they become adults - I still worry. I KNOW that it would be easier to forget a finger rape than carrying, delivering and the CONSTANT, everyday upbringing of the child of my rapist for the next 18 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "For the mental, I can get therapy or I can pray and rely on God."

your "mental"

For some reason, totally ignored by you, even Bible humping people suffer from rape and abuse for decades.

so in your perverted logic, no pregnancy, no child, no problem. Typical insanity from rightwingnutjobs

PTSD, depression, substance abuse to cover the pain? no problem, pray to God, super reliable fixit Man.

Thread Information