Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ you're ing stupid. Tsa is a genius in comparison.
    Everything she said was an undeniable fact.

You are the stupid one here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know sucker, i get that you all share a brain. But I take it you fancy yourself as some sort of intellectual. If you're going to pretend to be "intelligent" in arguments without adding any context to them, then you're no better than racist re mt who is completely incapable of forming any semblance of an individual coherent thought.
    Instead of vomiting insults like an insecure 7th grader that just learned how to cuss, why don't you specifically identify and rebut what you claim she said that wasn't true?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead of vomiting insults like an insecure 7th grader that just learned how to cuss, why don't you specifically identify and rebut what you claim she said that wasn't true?
    It's not that anything she said is inaccurate. It's all just cherry picked right wing talking points. For example, refeencing the 38k new jobs in May while disregarding all he previous months. To draw any conclusions from that would be ing stupid and using it as a political talking point is intellectually dishonest.

She does it all the time, and Sean Hanituy level drivel.

You can stack the US economy up against any in the world right now and the reality is we're looking pretty good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump cant hang with Hillary. polls right now are reflecting that. He's plummeting like a rock and she's holding steady.

Their unfavorables are abysmal but Trump's keep going up like a rocket (70% atm) and Hillary has been stuck at 55% forever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can stack the US economy up against any in the world right now and the reality is we're looking pretty good.
    The US economy is stagnant or decreasing. Foreigners net purchases of US equities is super negative. Fed is backing off rate increase. etc, etc.

Consumer spending did go up, but I bet it's mostly debt-financed spending, which is bad.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-18-2016 at 02:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US economy is stagnant or decreasing. Foreigners net purchases of US equities is super negative. Fed is backing of rate increase. etc, etc.

Consumer spending did go up, but I bet it's mostly debt-financed spending, which is bad.
    I'm not saying there are not structural issues with the economy that need to be addressed. I'm just saying that As compared to other first word economies, the US is performing better than most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he has a good chance of winning against a deeply flawed candidate like Hillary.
    Hillary is deeply flawed but there is a great chance that she wins. There has been talk of red states switching blue because of Trumps ridiculously high unfavorably ratings. Hilary could easily go 95% 85% 75% in the Black/ Hispanic/ and Asians demos which would be even better than Obama in '12.

Then there is the Woman problem. Trump has an unfavorably of 75% with women and 50% with republican women. Fivethirtyeight.com mentioned that he would have to win something like 80% of the white male vote. On a podcast they mentioned;

Regan- 60% of white males (made of 1/2 of all voters)
    Romney-59% of white males (made up 1/3 of all voters)

Basically any states with a significant minority populations will be difficult for him to win. He could easily lose Florida (nearly 40% of the population are minorities) and might get crushed in Virginia (more than 1/3 of the population are minorities)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump cant hang with Hillary. polls right now are reflecting that. He's plummeting like a rock and she's holding steady.

Their unfavorables are abysmal but Trump's keep going up like a rocket (70% atm) and Hillary has been stuck at 55% forever.
    Post Orlando, it seems that Trump has free falling. 70% now have an unfavorable view of him and 90% of Hispanics have an unfavorable view of him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-10-americans/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's 50/50 right now. The debates will decide it most likely.
    I have a hard time believing that it will be closer than 60/40 Hillary, this could be a Waterloo for Republicans. Going forward; Hispanics may be permanently Democrat like Black people. A debate could be an absolute disaster; he cannot help himself. During his post Orlando press conference he claimed that the shooter was from Afghanistan but he is actually from Queens, which is where Trumps from. It makes him sound like he has no idea what he is talking about. Then claiming that everyone agrees with his Muslim ban despite most Democrats and Republicans lawmakers denouncing the plan. He also claims that he can get Mexico to pay for a wall but Mexicans will most likely be apart of the constructions then claims that a judges from Indiana is a hater and out to get him because his parents are of Mexican descent.

Clinton just has to stick to her talking points and wait for Trump to shoot himself in the foot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a hard time believing that it will be closer than 60/40 Hillary, this could be a Waterloo for Republicans. Going forward; Hispanics may be permanently Democrat like Black people. A debate could be an absolute disaster; he cannot help himself. During his post Orlando press conference he claimed that the shooter was from Afghanistan but he is actually from Queens, which is where Trumps from. It makes him sound like he has no idea what he is talking about. Then claiming that everyone agrees with his Muslim ban despite most Democrats and Republicans lawmakers denouncing the plan. He also claims that he can get Mexico to pay for a wall but Mexicans will most likely be apart of the constructions then claims that a judges from Indiana is a hater and out to get him because his parents are of Mexican descent.

Clinton just has to stick to her talking points and wait for Trump to shoot himself in the foot.

I'm really starting to wonder if Trump is actually trying to lose. It seems like anytime the GOP leaders are begrudgingly close to maybe standing behind him as the nominee, he shortly thereafter goes on another ridiculous tirade usually 10x's worse than the last one, then he plummets even further backwards. I can't recall any candidate in my lifetime being this openly ignorant/obnoxious. If a Romney were running again I think Hillary would probably lose, or just barely squeak by George Bush 2000 style. But since Trump is arguably the worst candidate to ever run she may win in a epic land slide.
    Last edited by florige; 06-18-2016 at 12:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He never said the shooter was born there iirc. He said his parents were and "we allowed his family to come here"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never said the shooter was born there iirc. He said his parents were and "we allowed his family to come here"
    He did he said that the shooter was from Afghanistan and then said his parents were Afghanistan.

""The killer was born an Afghan, of Afghan parents who immigrated to the United States," Trump said of Mateen’s ethnic background"
    http://www.vox.com/2016/6/13/1192413...shooter-afghan

Guy was supposed to be using a teleprompter and still found a way to screw up. His proposed ban would have not prevented the shooter from entering the country because the shooter was born in the same place that Trump was born and was American. Still not as embarrassing as claiming a Judge is biased because he is Mexican, even though he is from Indiana.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Berns voters do what Bern asks them to do?
    If/when?

That would sink Tramp.
    Otherwise, not so sure Shillary prevails.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not saying there are not structural issues with the economy that need to be addressed. I'm just saying that As compared to other first word economies, the US is performing better than most.
    Roses smell better than . Social democratic countries are much more humane that John Galt's USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo, you really should move out of your mothers trailer and move to Scandinavia if you think it's so great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did he said that the shooter was from Afghanistan and then said his parents were Afghanistan.

""The killer was born an Afghan, of Afghan parents who immigrated to the United States," Trump said of Mateen’s ethnic background"
    http://www.vox.com/2016/6/13/1192413...shooter-afghan

Guy was supposed to be using a teleprompter and still found a way to screw up. His proposed ban would have not prevented the shooter from entering the country because the shooter was born in the same place that Trump was born and was American. Still not as embarrassing as claiming a Judge is biased because he is Mexican, even though he is from Indiana.
    he specifically mentions that the parents immigrated to the US, and the rest of the speech makes it clear that trump was well aware the killer was born in the US. born "an afghan" is alluding to his ethnic background, not country of birth

trump says enough stupid , people dont need to manufacture his quotes to be stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really starting to wonder if Trump is actually trying to lose. It seems like anytime the GOP leaders are begrudgingly close to maybe standing behind him as the nominee, he shortly thereafter goes on another ridiculous tirade usually 10x's worse than the last one, then he plummets even further backwards. I can't recall any candidate in my lifetime being this openly ignorant/obnoxious. If a Romney were running again I think Hillary would probably lose, or just barely squeak by George Bush 2000 style. But since Trump is arguably the worst candidate to ever run she may win in a epic land slide.
    Romney is a better candidate because he does not embarrass their party with moronic and or blatantly racist statements. Trump won the republican nomination where 95% of the votes casts came from Caucasians. The general election is expected to have 30% of the voters be non-white, for the first time in history. Obama went 93%/71%/75% with Black, Hispanic and Asian voters Hilary could conceivably win 95%/90%/80% with Black, Hispanic and Asians this election with Bill Clinton, Obama, and possibly even Sanders stomping for her. There is also Trumps problem with women.

The Bushes, Romney and McCain all are opposed to Trump; that's two former presidents, a former governor of a swing state, and the past two Republican candidates. Paul Ryan just endorsed Trump then was forced to denounce Trumps comments by saying that "it was the definition of racism. It could get ugly in November and even uglier if Trump is still a fixture in the Party come in 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney is a better candidate because he does not embarrass their party with moronic and or blatantly racist statements. Trump won the republican nomination where 95% of the votes casts came from Caucasians. The general election is expected to have 30% of the voters be non-white, for the first time in history. Obama went 93%/71%/75% with Black, Hispanic and Asian voters Hilary could conceivably win 95%/90%/80% with Black, Hispanic and Asians this election with Bill Clinton, Obama, and possibly even Sanders stomping for her. There is also Trumps problem with women.

The Bushes, Romney and McCain all are opposed to Trump; that's two former presidents, a former governor of a swing state, and the past two Republican candidates. Paul Ryan just endorsed Trump then was forced to denounce Trumps comments by saying that "it was the definition of racism. It could get ugly in November and even uglier if Trump is still a fixture in the Party come in 2020
    Trump killed them in more votes
    And Romney lost to the current guy he can not beat hillary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump

Thread Information