Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    She was a star in our eyes but never quite made it to that huge record deal. Her family needs help.

https://www.gofundme.com/christinagrimmie

Words cannot begin to describe the pain I am feeling. I learned this business through the eyes of a father and Christina was like a second daughter to me. All I wanted to do was assist her in achieving her musical dreams while protecting her from the pitfalls associated with the business. I never could have imagined this horrific event being one of the pitfalls needing to be avoided. In Christina’s honor I have created a Go Fund Me page to assist her family in their time of need. As family Mother, Father, and Brother made the ultimate family sacrifice to support Christina on her musical journey. They did nothing but love her and support her as family the best they knew how, the only worry I want them to have at this point is that of recovery.

Grimms I love you, and miss you beyond comprehension.

- Brian Teefey, LH7 Management

(Account created by Laura Worley w/LH7 Management)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She was a star in our eyes but never quite made it to that huge record deal. Her family needs help.

https://www.gofundme.com/christinagrimmie

Words cannot begin to describe the pain I am feeling. I learned this business through the eyes of a father and Christina was like a second daughter to me. All I wanted to do was assist her in achieving her musical dreams while protecting her from the pitfalls associated with the business. I never could have imagined this horrific event being one of the pitfalls needing to be avoided. In Christina’s honor I have created a Go Fund Me page to assist her family in their time of need. As family Mother, Father, and Brother made the ultimate family sacrifice to support Christina on her musical journey. They did nothing but love her and support her as family the best they knew how, the only worry I want them to have at this point is that of recovery.

Grimms I love you, and miss you beyond comprehension.

- Brian Teefey, LH7 Management

(Account created by Laura Worley w/LH7 Management)
    Pulls at the heart strings it does.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    it's a damn shame such a tragedy was glossed over thanks to some gay on gay crime.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    inb4 the try hard brigade

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's a damn shame such a tragedy was glossed over thanks to some gay on gay crime.
    and the alligator. Don't forget the alligator.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    and the alligator. Don't forget the alligator.
    That ing gator did nothing wrong. He just wanted an after dinner snack, didnt even get to eat it yet.

Nothing wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That ing gator did nothing wrong. He just wanted an after dinner snack, didnt even get to eat it yet.

Nothing wrong.
    Although he had no way of knowing, the alligator overshadowed what happened to Christina.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    #gatorlivesmatter

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know, someone took a photo of 49 birds flying over the ceremony in Florida. They didn't realize it was 49 until they counted them later. Then someone started randomly shooting them all.

Thread Information