View Poll Results: Bigger Chokejob: 2007 Patriots or 2016 Warriors?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2007 Patriots

6 17.14%
  • 2016 Warriors

30 85.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pats' loss was pretty fluky, I think if you replayed that Super Bowl 10 times New England would have won all 10. But the Warriors with three chances to close Cleveland out, twice at home, after winning 73 games? Nothing fluky at all, Cleveland just came and took it from 'em.
    word..

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors and it isn't close.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Warriors and it isn't close.
    They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors by far. 3 tries to finish it off, two at home. In basketball, where luck isn't as big a factor as in other sports.

The NFL is kinda like a soccer knockout tournament. You can be as big a favourite as you want, but if you woke up on a bad day you are ed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe in NFL choke jobs, unless it's blowing a big lead in an individual game, tbh..

In a 1-game scenario, nothing should be shocking IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing fluky about that Super Bowl is that the game ended up being as close as it was. The Patsies were a soft finesse team and the Giants had the tough defense you need to beat teams like that. That same Giants team was thisclose to ruining their undefeated season in Week 17.

The Pats were a total paper tiger that year. They needed the refs to carry them past the Eagles and a mediocre Ravens team. , they cut it close in the AFC le game against a Chargers team "coached" by Nrv Turner, with all our key players seriously injured because of Jeff Fisher's team of thugs. Actually, the Pats were pretty similar to these Warriors - a fools' gold team that got a ton of ref help, pulled lots of games out of their ass and got exposed when it mattered most.
    with AJ Feeley tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That choke in Oakland looks a lot like a missing Bogut. How good were the Warriors the years Bogut was always injured?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That choke in Oakland looks a lot like a missing Bogut. How good were the Warriors the years Bogut was always injured?
    Warriors fans and media severely underestimated Bogut, tbh..they criticized him all season and acted like Ezeli could easily replace him

Kerr going with Ezeli in the 4th was one of the worst coaching moves in recent history..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ezeli is Jeff Ayres 2.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your .
    Indeed they were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors because they had to lose three straight games, including two at home. 7-game series are supposed to be a failsafe method of determining the best team. Anything can happen in one game, so football is more random.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Warriors because they had to lose three straight games, including two at home. 7-game series are supposed to be a failsafe method of determining the best team. Anything can happen in one game, so football is more random.
    They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by the nature of both sports' playoff structure, it has to be GS.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    by the nature of both sports' playoff structure, it has to be GS.
    They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think warriors are still the better team?

See you can't say, they were exposed as a gimmick but also choked. Pick one or the other.

To me Cleveland was the better team. They really elevated their play and looked fresher.

If you played another seven game series would you call warriors in five still? To me, there's no way motivated LeBron loses.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

See you can't say, they were exposed as a gimmick but also choked. Pick one or the other.

To me Cleveland was the better team. They really elevated their play and looked fresher.

If you played another seven game series would you call warriors in five still? To me, there's no way motivated LeBron loses.
    He's lost 4 times.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Maybe. If they had Draymond Green it might have happened, TBH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No, I thought Cleveland was the better team and picked them to win in 6 originally. My point was that, over the course of a 7 game series, you find out who the better team really is. If a team goes down 1-3 and then wins 3 straight, they were the better team. Sometimes it just takes a little longer to get there.

I never said GS was a gimmick. They definitely choked, but that's part of why Cleveland was the better team. Having a possibility of choking is a flaw of the team.
    Last edited by Arcadian; 06-21-2016 at 01:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your .
    I missed the event that created this shtick... what does it mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://nba.nbcsports.com/2013/06/25/...ip-gear-video/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When you beat the Heat for your 1st 5th they sold your , not on cable, but, on broadcast television. Then when you had give back your first 5th they pulled the advertisement & gave the LOB to the Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you beat the Heat for your 1st 5th they sold your , not on cable, but, on broadcast television. Then when you had give back your first 5th they pulled the advertisement & gave the LOB to the Heat.
    hahaha, that's pretty funny tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hahaha, that's pretty funny tbh
    Oh, yeah, just a riot. Nobody, aside from some old sick living on a small pension and handouts from the food bank held you to accounts.

State? "You" & Media went after them like the last pork chop on the plate. 36 hours later you still have 'em strapped to the Tree of Woe. They'll be there awhile. Not you though. You were allowed to leave Florida with nary a scratch on ya.

Thread Information