Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Clippers with Paul and Draymond the toughness and leadership on that team, tbh..
    That team would get their ass handed to 'em by OKC since Choke-P3 can't handle WestBrick & Gaymond made Ibaka seem like a HOFer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to with Blake Griffin, but I lost respect for him after the trainer , tbh

Trying to play hard vs. a 5'8" trainer is some weak ass ..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    When a team wins a ring suddenly everyone seems to think they are the favorites of the league office. Why weren't they favorites for the past... oh what, 30 ing years? The GS on the shirt doesn't give anyone special consideration with the league. Pretending a champion gets better treatment is just a way of rationalizing losing. If KD had Draymond's tenacity OKC would have a couple rings.
    Gaymond was getting away with dirty play long before he won a ring. The league office has been shoving that whole got-ass Warriors team down everyone's throats since Mark Jackass was hired.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Clippers with Paul and Draymond the toughness and leadership on that team, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    system player, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    system player, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His own reversed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets hope so again.
    His WWE celebration after todays Grizzley choke:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh boy... This thread.

If I could take life back to 06-20-2016 I absolutely would. And not at all because of basketball. As miserable and tense as I thought my life was back then, 22, fresh out of college, first job, counting down the days until I would abruptly quit my first job for my second job which was better-paying (7 days from then actually)... I most certainly would.

Back then I had youth on my side and the opportunity of all opportunities to live a much smarter life and be wealthy and young if I had known how to work the IT system back then, but I didn't until about two years later... but most importantly, not to marry a foreign 90 day fiance type that is trying to destroy my life and upend me in the spring of ing 2022,... ugh.

if you can't take me back to 2013 and let me start over life from there, even after 6. Please at least take me back to mid 2016, forces-that-be. preferably before 06/27. I wouldn't have ed up @ BOA and certainly wouldn't have seriously dated or married that evil . And having the inside scoop that Trump would win that November instead of the "inevitable" Hillary victory and Hillary administration coming up, would be just a really nice bonus. Oh and not to get my hopes up too high about the whole Dak/Zeke/Dez stuff.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-02-2022 at 07:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh boy... This thread.

If I could take life back to 06-20-2016 I absolutely would. And not at all because of basketball. As miserable and tense as I thought my life was back then, 22, fresh out of college, first job, counting down the days until I would abruptly quit my first job for my second job which was better-paying (7 days from then actually)... I most certainly would.

Back then I had youth on my side and the opportunity of all opportunities to live a much smarter life and be wealthy and young if I had known how to work the IT system back then, but I didn't until about two years later... but most importantly, not to marry a foreign 90 day fiance type that is trying to destroy my life and upend me in the spring of ing 2022,... ugh.

if you can't take me back to 2013 and let me start over life from there, even after 6. Please at least take me back to mid 2016, forces-that-be. preferably before 06/27. I wouldn't have ed up @ BOA and certainly wouldn't have seriously dated or married that evil . And having the inside scoop that Trump would win that November instead of the "inevitable" Hillary victory and Hillary administration coming up, would be just a really nice bonus. Oh and not to get my hopes up too high about the whole Dak/Zeke/Dez stuff.
    This ain't your diary, got.

Thread Information