San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

73 win team, choking a 3-1 lead, with HCA? YUP

lebron's response:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond vs. Lebron could be a nice rivalry, going forward, tbh..best player in the game vs. best PF in the league..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron savage not holding back, confirmed he is the cavs GM, calling out Pat Riley and now he's rubbing salt on warriror's wound

dumbass dubs, i dont blame lebron, thompson basically called him a sensitive and speights tweeted a crybaby emoticon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice le! Agree 100%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta love the t-shirt.

Specially 'cause is in response of all the bull spewed by the Warriors. Lebron would have never pulled that against the Spurs, or any team that didn't act like a bunch of overconfident s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow! What is the date of that interview?
    And what meds/alchohol is Gaymond on? Or is that just pure narcissism?

Sidepoint, the fake ebonics by both Thompson and (not in this interview) Curry.
    Both raised in white upper middle class hoods but they have to do the B-Rad Malibus Most wanted ebonics schtikk.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though you let Oklahoma run a train on you in Texas.

You've nary room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But a history making chucker leading a 17 win lottery pick chaser does have room.
    Check yourself.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Draymond stuck around to congratulate the Cavaliers. He handled the loss like a man, I'll give him that. He was by far their best player last night, too.

Of course, he should have been motivated. He might have cost them the le when he got suspended for Game 5. I'm not real confident the Cavaliers would've won that game had Draymond been out there, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll be running his mouth in a few weeks again considering that he will be on team USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond vs. Lebron could be a nice rivalry, going forward, tbh..best player in the game vs. best PF in the league..
    ur the only person on this forum who can say that and be immune from "closet warriors fan" comments, tbh... impressive

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Choked in the finals? YUUP.
    73 wins mean now? NOPE.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond stuck around to congratulate the Cavaliers. He handled the loss like a man, I'll give him that. He was by far their best player last night, too.

Of course, he should have been motivated. He might have cost them the le when he got suspended for Game 5. I'm not real confident the Cavaliers would've won that game had Draymond been out there, tbh.
    Warriors won a bull championship last year facing injured teams in every round. They don't get a pass of any kind. They also had Green for games 6/7 and failed to seal the deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this YUP NOPE thing brought on by rap dumbphucks song?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll be running his mouth in a few weeks again considering that he will be on team USA.
    True, but he will be a lot less annoying on Team USA than he is for the GSW and playing our fave team while running his mouth (Or any team for that matter in the NBA). I can actually tolerate him if he helps them win a medal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ur the only person on this forum who can say that and be immune from "closet warriors fan" comments, tbh... impressive
    no, TD21 calls me a closet Warriors fan, I'm pretty sure..we're still cool, though..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Warriors traded for Blake Griffin?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot he was still in the league, bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didn't say best offensive PF in the game

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    he didn't say best offensive PF in the game
    Gaymond is an overrated role player who would be nothing without the bull he gets away with because of the "Golden State" on his chest. If the Clippers had Gaymond instead of Blake, we'd struggle to even make the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers with Paul and Draymond the toughness and leadership on that team, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaymond is an overrated role player who would be nothing without the bull he gets away with because of the "Golden State" on his chest. If the Clippers had Gaymond instead of Blake, we'd struggle to even make the playoffs.
    When a team wins a ring suddenly everyone seems to think they are the favorites of the league office. Why weren't they favorites for the past... oh what, 30 ing years? The GS on the shirt doesn't give anyone special consideration with the league. Pretending a champion gets better treatment is just a way of rationalizing losing. If KD had Draymond's tenacity OKC would have a couple rings.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Magic vs. Bird

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers with Paul and Draymond the toughness and leadership on that team, tbh..
    Draymond on Sloan's Jazz would have been perfect. Jerry and Draymond both with mouths agape, flies going to and fro.

Thread Information