Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually the abovewould mean you gave a .
    You don't like the organization.
    Why not?
    not necessarily the org; i just don't care for any other country not named the USA. kind of like my bball; i don't give a damn about all other teams not named SPURS!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not necessarily the org; i just don't care for any other country not named the USA. kind of like my bball; i don't give a damn about all other teams not named SPURS!
    I thought Burn baby burn might mean you wished ill will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Burn baby burn might mean you wished ill will.
    yeah like i can't wait to watch what the end game is to the social experiment the brits, germs, et al are forcing on their citizens by importing barbaric re s from the ME. burn baby burn is correct!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be that as it may, it is too late for the UK. Brexit is going to poison our politics for years to come – the more so as the Brexiters scream blue murder about the EU not giving in to their demands. For the fact that Brexiters are being forced to face reality does not mean that they will accept it as such. But that is no longer the EU’s problem. It’s ours.
    http://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot....forced-to.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah like i can't wait to watch what the end game is to the social experiment the brits, germs, et al are forcing on their citizens by importing barbaric re s from the ME. burn baby burn is correct!
    So then you do give a fck.
    They did an experiment you don't like and you want it to go bad.
    Brexit was somewhat of a vote against the movement of people so...
    But overall it was absolutely stupid from an economic standpoint.
    And of course it could cause white religious wars going again on the border so you got that hope as well as the ME thing.
    You do confuse people with your stances.
    Last edited by pgardn; 02-02-2019 at 10:00 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then you do give a fck.
    They did an experiment you don't like and you want it to go bad.
    Brexit was somewhat of a vote against the movement of people so...
    But overall it was absolutely stupid from an economic standpoint.
    And of course it could cause white religious wars going again on the border so you got that hope as well as the ME thing.
    You do confuse people with your stances.
    i suppose so. i guess what i should've said is that i feel no sympathy for all the idiots who capitulate and advocate for their own destruction by the hands of ME s . as well, they've gone this far and i just want to see their empires topple due to this experiment of theirs.

ps: damnit pgardn, why you always have to be so logical? haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i suppose so. i guess what i should've said is that i feel no sympathy for all the idiots who capitulate and advocate for their own destruction by the hands of ME s . as well, they've gone this far and i just want to see their empires topple due to this experiment of theirs.

ps: damnit pgardn, why you always have to be so logical? haha
    Seriously Brexit is not good for the Irish/English problem. Protestants v. Catholics. We dont need this again.
    You do realize the IRA played with the ME PLO correct? They still have ties to ME terror tactics. You had Catholics sharing terror tactics with Muslims, how about that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had Catholics sharing terror tactics with Muslims, how about that...
    both rape boys and need reformation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    both rape boys and need reformation.
    You had Protestants booby trapping bars and blowing up other Protestants as well.
    So you gotta have something to cover that.

Fck religion as a whole and fck the Irish and English who are agnostic? Fck white people killing each other and fck the potato famine that brought the Irish to America?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pfarten, I don't think we'll see "The Troubles" repeated.

but customs/tariff/immigration friction will hurt the well-being of both the Rep and NI.

to ing destructionist/retrograde/ Farage/Bannon/Mercer/Pootin/Russians/etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pfarten, I don't think we'll see "The Troubles" repeated.

but customs/tariff/immigration friction will hurt the well-being of both the Rep and NI.

to ing destructionist/retrograde/ Farage/Bannon/Mercer/Pootin/Russians/etc.
    Oh I forgot.

You are the blue version of fck everything as a theme.

pfarten... I like that.

Can we just change our screen name and keep the same account?
    pea garden is old and peas can make one gaseous.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EU's Tusk rebuffs May, says Brexiteers deserve a place in

The European Union will make no new offer on Brexit and

those who promoted Britain’s exit without any understanding of how to deliver it

deserve a special place in ,

Council President Donald Tusk said on Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...2F+Top+News%29

Sure looks like a hard Brexit, with UK hurting itself more than its hurting EU.

Pootin's operatives

I'd like to know how Pootin compensates US billionaires the Mercers to up UK and US

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Britain's Brexit freedom will be heavenly, Nigel Farage tells Tusk

Brexit will be heavenly for the United Kingdom because it will be free from bullies in Europe,

“After Brexit we will be free of unelected, arrogant bullies like you and run our own country,” Farage said of Tusk.

“Sounds more like heaven to me.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHICH CITY IS WINNING THE RACE TO BE EUROPE'S NEXT FINANCE CAPITAL? NONE

A growing list of European cities are battling it out to become the continent’s next big finance hub. Financial ins utions are charting their departures from London, unwilling to wait around on the
    chance that there may be no Brexit deal at all. And no one city is winning just yet.

In the race are cities from

Frankfurt, Paris and Dublin to Madrid, Milan, Amsterdam and Luxembourg

— cities that long stood in the financial shadow of London.

But even as they jostle for a slice of the industry leaving London, these cities are also

bracing for the fallout from the influx of these financial ins utions on their public infrastructure — from housing to schools.

And they’re laying the groundwork for a new reality: London may slip off its pedestal, but

there may be no single city that replaces it.

Frankfurt’s proximity to the European Central Bank gives it an advantage.

Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and UBS are among the firms collectively

moving $280 billion worth in assets to Frankfurt from London.

Credit Suisse is moving $200 million from its market division from London to Frankfurt.

And that’s just the start.

These banks are among 25 financial ins utions moving to the German city,

Bank of America is persuading staff to move to Paris,

while French firms BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole and Société Générale are together moving around 500 employees back to Paris from London.

In all, Helaba’s survey indicates nine firms are set to move to the French capital.

Over in Dublin, more than 100 Britain-based asset managers and funds have applied to the Irish central bank to authorize their move there.

Barclays is moving $280 billion worth of assets to Dublin.

https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/whi...tal-none/91755

This what all y'all's rightwingnutjob UK cousins voted for, right?

And Pootin's is laughing his ass off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Pootin's is laughing his ass off.
    Brexit is not Putin's doing.

He didn't run 40 years of anti-EU campaign in British media, he didn't run their government and taking all the credit for any EU benefit and blaming EU for every unpopular decision. He didn't run the British education system whitewashing and celebrating the Empire feeding their sense of delusional exceptionalism. He didn't glorify their "finest hour" to the point that many English actually want to relive it.

Putin may be laughing his ass off, but make no mistake: Brexit is a completely English product.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

He didn't run 40 years of anti-EU campaign in British media, he didn't run their government and taking all the credit for any EU benefit and blaming EU for every unpopular decision. He didn't run the British education system whitewashing and celebrating the Empire feeding their sense of delusional exceptionalism. He didn't glorify their "finest hour" to the point that many English actually want to relive it.

Putin may be laughing his ass off, but make no mistake: Brexit is a completely English product.
    Brexit vote occurred after the 2015 Migrant Crisis. That had a more direct influence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bull , read my posts in this thread. Bannon, Mercer, Cambridge Analytica, who financed the Leave campaign is still unknown (maybe UK gov knows but keeps it secret).

Certainly the oligarchy's neoliberalism for the oligarchy, and austerity for the non-oligarchy is true for UK as it is for USA.

People on the bottom know that democracy and Capitalism have failed them into financial precarity, no future, so let's blow the up, coupled with UK's White Nationalism.

One of the Leave campaign financiers is Russian or is married to a Russian wife, and has investments in Russia.

What you say is true, but you're wrong to exclude Pootin subverting the EU.

Estimates are that UK will take huge hit in national wealth, or at least no growth for years, from Brexit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bank of England's Carney spells out no-deal Brexit hit to UK

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Wealth comes & goes. National iden y does not

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 11 minute mark is classic.
    Goes right to the heart of education v. willful ignorance. The idiot who stuck rebar up his ass is basically Chris and Spurter.

One thing Oliver left out that is huge:

Both major parties, Tory and Labor have significant LEAVE factions. So it's very difficult to get any sort of consensus.

Royal up
    ...that Trumpets should take note of when making decisions concerning trade and foreign relations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that is why the Brexit reckoning must happen. A humbling must come to pass. From the beginning, Brexit created its own momentum. Once the question was asked – in or out? – all the grievances, justified or not, could be projected on it, with “in” being widely seen as a vote for the status quo. Within this frame, nothing else matters – not economic predictions, not warnings about medicines running out, nor threats of the need to stockpile foods. The remain campaign could not have done anything differently: it lost the moment the question was asked.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...britain-brexit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bull , read my posts in this thread. Bannon, Mercer, Cambridge Analytica, who financed the Leave campaign is still unknown (maybe UK gov knows but keeps it secret).

Certainly the oligarchy's neoliberalism for the oligarchy, and austerity for the non-oligarchy is true for UK as it is for USA.

People on the bottom know that democracy and Capitalism have failed them into financial precarity, no future, so let's blow the up, coupled with UK's White Nationalism.

One of the Leave campaign financiers is Russian or is married to a Russian wife, and has investments in Russia.

What you say is true, but you're wrong to exclude Pootin subverting the EU.

Estimates are that UK will take huge hit in national wealth, or at least no growth for years, from Brexit.

Naturally there will be disruption at first but I think long term that the U.K. will be just fine. Let’s bump this thread five years from now and see which economy is doing better overall - U.K. or E.U..

Thread Information