Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boris tried to sideline representative democracy in the UK. He failed and lost his majority in his first vote.
    Poot is watchin' it all on each side of the ocean, hole. Havin' the time of his life.

---"We" elect Trump & have done nothing but try to lie & cheat him out of it, which he in turn has lies & cheats to hold on to it. If he doesn't lie & cheat he'd be back in the city by now, earning 20%. (They) figured "we can lie & cheat him out of it & he won't lie & cheat to keep it, he'll just lament the unfairness of it & cry, real tears while we break his ass." Uh, uh.

---"They" vote to Brexit over 3 years ago...and they still ain't exited. & never will. But, one good thing, it took this Brexit materiel to show us/world just how UK "votes." CNN/Media had no intention of ever telling us. Uh, uh.

(We) have the in', the absolute gall to lecture anybody on democracy. Neither of us could find it to save our lives.

Poot called the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris lost two more votes today. No Brexit without a deal with the EU, and no snap elections.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poot is watchin' it all on each side of the ocean, hole. Havin' the time of his life.

---"We" elect Trump & have done nothing but try to lie & cheat him out of it, which he in turn has lies & cheats to hold on to it. If he doesn't lie & cheat he'd be back in the city by now, earning 20%. (They) figured "we can lie & cheat him out of it & he won't lie & cheat to keep it, he'll just lament the unfairness of it & cry, real tears while we break his ass." Uh, uh.

---"They" vote to Brexit over 3 years ago...and they still ain't exited. & never will. But, one good thing, it took this Brexit materiel to show us/world just how UK "votes." CNN/Media had no intention of ever telling us. Uh, uh.

(We) have the in', the absolute gall to lecture anybody on democracy. Neither of us could find it to save our lives.

Poot called the ball.
    The guy who kills his compe ion.
    The guy with a country with more mineral wealth and arable soil than any on Earth and they still have to import wheat and minerals.
    The perfect example of how to ruin a country and its people. He can take it because he gets his caviar, but the vast majority of his people dont.

And you like this.
    If you lived there you would drink aftershave for a nightcap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The guy who kills his compe ion.
    The guy with a country with more mineral wealth and arable soil than any on Earth and they still have to import wheat and minerals.
    The perfect example of how to ruin a country and its people. He can take it because he gets his caviar, but the vast majority of his people dont.

And you like this.
    If you lived there you would drink aftershave for a nightcap.
    & we accuse fellow Americans of killing our compe ion. Made a bundle accusing everybody from A-Z. It's a regular industry. But, that don't count, right, peeg?

Or, I could just jockey down to the McDonald's, like I don't do here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boris lost two more votes today. No Brexit without a deal with the EU, and no snap elections.
    Sooner, or, later they'll get that re-votePERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & we accuse fellow Americans of killing our compe ion. Made a bundle accusing everybody from A-Z. It's a regular industry. But, that don't count, right, peeg?

Or, I could just jockey down to the McDonald's, like I don't do here.
    So Obama tried to have Trump physically executed...?

Dont even compare the two. When there is no vodka for the alcoholic he can only find methanol.
    You can also grow vegetables in your backyard without a permit. You are not cheering on Chris here.
    Dont make these awful analogies and comparisons. You are better than that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Obama tried to have Trump physically executed...?

Dont even compare the two. When there is no vodka for the alcoholic he can only find methanol.
    You can also grow vegetables in your backyard without a permit. You are not cheering on Chris here.
    Dont make these awful analogies and comparisons. You are better than that.
    Dude, the Goodwill is full of volumes accusing Americans of killing & plotting to kill American office holders. Goodwill got those volumes after retail outlets sold them over the counter.

No, Hussein didn't attempt that. But, Hussein attempted to take his Presidency from him. He failed & the old man punishes Hussein on a twice weekly basis. Taking his vengeance for Hussein's brazen act, his complicity in the coup attempt, the failed conspiracy to overthrow the President of the United States.

Yes, that ain't goin' away now that it failed. You'd like that, but, uh, uh. The lights stay on, peegPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sooner, or, later they'll get that re-votePERIOD
    Four years ago Brexit meant a Norway style EU harmonized single market; in 2019 it means total break from the EU. It's not at all clear that the UK knew that was what a leave vote meant in 2015.

Stopping the Brexit process and asking the public, knowing what it knows now about the probable costs, still wants to proceed, would be legit.

What started with a plebiscite can end with a plebiscite.

If not, why not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, the Goodwill is full of volumes accusing Americans of killing & plotting to kill American office holders. Goodwill got those volumes after retail outlets sold them over the counter.

No, Hussein didn't attempt that. But, Hussein attempted to take his Presidency from him. He failed & the old man punishes Hussein on a twice weekly basis. Taking his vengeance for Hussein's brazen act, his complicity in the coup attempt, the failed conspiracy to overthrow the President of the United States.

Yes, that ain't goin' away now that it failed. You'd like that, but, uh, uh. The lights stay on, peegPERIOD
    Yeah.

You Read this and ate it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a bad law be passed, another law can be passed to void its effect; if a bad man be elected to office and stands for reelection, the people can change their mind, toss him out on his ear.

Why not here Thread?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah.

You Read this and ate it up.
    Don't give me that crap, peeg. You read your too after you've laid it down. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If a bad law be passed, another law can be passed to void its effect; if a bad man be elected to office and stands for reelection, the people can change their mind, toss him out on his ear.

Why not here Thread?
    How the would you know, hole? You met him at the door all a flutterin', gigglin' to beat the band with that Steele report...Clapper:::"Uh,,,uh, sir,uh, Mr. President, I'm embarrassed to say this to you, but, they're accusing you of enjoying being pissed on by Russian women, uh, uh, sir."

The rest of those Intelligence s sittin' there skinnin & grinnin', CNN waiting in the vestibule for the goods.

You're answering for that in ways that you won't believe even as they take place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't give me that crap, peeg. You read your too after you've laid it down. tee, hee.
    Of course I read because I can’t be everywhere and experience everything.
    You can’t either. You don’t have those powers. And if I believe what you don’t then I have read a bad opinion.
    Simple for you.

Good night sir.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Four years ago Brexit meant a Norway style EU harmonized single market; in 2019 it means total break from the EU. It's not at all clear that the UK knew that was what a leave vote meant in 2015.

Stopping the Brexit process and asking the public, knowing what it knows now about the probable costs, still wants to proceed, would be legit.

What started with a plebiscite can end with a plebiscite.

If not, why not?
    Because they voted to BrexitPERIOD

Brexit, then start up another campaign to vote reengagement with the EU.

Just because you almost got away with another vote here before he got his 4 years doesn't mean it's right. Use your head, man!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course I read because I can’t be everywhere and experience everything.
    You can’t either. You don’t have those powers. And if I believe what you don’t then I have read a bad opinion.
    Simple for you.

Good night sir.
    Good night, peeg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they voted to BrexitPERIOD

Brexit, then start up another campaign to vote reengagement with the EU.

Just because you almost got away with another vote here before he got his 4 years doesn't mean it's right. Use your head, man!
    David Cameron put on the plebiscite, there's nothing in principle to prevent another one being called.

Might be urged the vote closer in time better represents the will of the people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As usual, a handful of wealthy, powerful, unelected, unrepresentative MEN (aka oligarchy)
    spending to manage a country for their enrichment

Brexit campaign was largely funded by five of UK's richest businessmen

Both Bobo and Farage pushed huge LIES about stay and leave
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-05-2019 at 08:27 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As usual, a handful of wealthy, powerful, unelected, unrepresentative MEN (aka oligarchy)

But, they don't have a raw vote for PM like we have for President. & even we don't abide that raw vote. We try to overthrow our President when it's not the right vote.

But, England ain't no better. The people DID vote to Brexit...over 3 years ago & they still ain't Brexit.

& we both, the U.S. & England held up our to mock Poot/Russia. "Who's the wild man now!"

Go on, Poot, laugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is the EU faultless on this whole thing?

I think there was misinformation on both sides of the debate in the UK. And you can say what you want about who funded it but the government mostly supported "remain" and yet the actual voted to leave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The trade frictions (barriers and borders, and not only between Ireland Republic and North) are pointless, wasteful frictions, attacks on free trade, and of course free movement of people.

Farage and bojo exploited the UK racists and told lots of lies, just like Trash did.

And just like Trash, did Farage and Bojo counted the ignorance 10Ms of Brits, while hiding the downsides of Leave.

Like Trash's supporters, Leave supporters will be abandoned, benefit almost not at all, and any benefits of Leaving will almost entirely accrue to the oligarchy, as always.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is the EU faultless on this whole thing?

I think there was misinformation on both sides of the debate in the UK. And you can say what you want about who funded it but the government mostly supported "remain" and yet the actual voted to leave.
    ...& actually have not Brexited 3+ year later. (They) know precisely what are they doing---just like our (They) knew precisely what they were doing when they attempted to overthrow the Trump Presidency. Sure, they failed. Sure, they got their ass handed to 'em for close order inspection by (45), but, a failed coup attempt must & will be dealt with lawfully & personally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again boots, both parties had an interest in leave, which is why this is so difficult.

As of today, Corbyn, the leader of Labour, has rejected another vote or any talk of staying. He is working on another plan for leave. Which is a whole lot better for GB than leave with no plan like Boris was heading towards.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The name of that solid gold toilet stolen from Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winnie Churchill?

"America"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BoJo to be outed by the GLA in four days?

The committee is investigating allegations that Ms Arcuri, a technology entrepreneur, was given more than £100,000 of public money during Mr Johnson’s time as London mayor, as well as being invited on overseas trade missions that staff had deemed her unqualified for. Mr Johnson has refused to respond to claims about an affair between the pair, but has insisted that “everything was done with complete propriety”.

The GLA has the power to investigate anyone who has been Mayor of London within the last eight years.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9151261.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris Johnson right now...

Thread Information