Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is such a dumbass. He doesn't even know Scotland wants to stay in the EU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does brit even need the eu? its not like they sell anything to eu anyway.... seems like the eu needs the brit market
    EU is Britain's largest trading partner and destination for exports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an idiot since Scotland promised a new independence referendum if the leave campaign won

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is such a dumbass. He doesn't even know Scotland wants to stay in the EU.
    Beat me to it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EU is Britain's largest trading partner and destination for exports
    This doesn't mean all trade wil stop. Actually most wont

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a great buying opportunity. The panic is hilarious. I took profits and went 100% cash last week.

England will be fine. There will be a lot of turmoil the next year or two but the rest of the Eurozone needs English trade as much as England needs Eurozone trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an idiot since Scotland promised a new independence referendum if the leave campaign won
    He was asked this exact question this morning on Scotland leaving the UK and said it should be "the will of the people". It hardly showed ignorance of the situation.

I realize that "will of the people" is an abstract concept for liberals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaiming every ty thing on EU finally backfired on UK politicians. Also everybody telling UK voters that they should vote on staying even if it's none of their business was a bad move (thanks Obama).

Looking at the silver lining: maybe this will be good for EU long term. Continental Europe's values are far more geneous and UK was always a bit of a black sheep and exceptions and concesions were always have to be made for them.

Short term (next couple of years) it will be an absolute mess both for UK and the rest of us in EU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suspect the EU is going to implode in the next 5 years anyway. The German people are not going to put up with supporting the rest of the EU while getting smothered with new immigrants.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "smothered with new immigrants."

Thanks, Repugs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "smothered with new immigrants."

Thanks, Repugs!
    Boo, there is nothing wrong with immigrants.

It is only reasonable for a country to want to control it's borders and pick and choose the immigrants it wants to accepts.

This applies to the US as well. Bookaki, you are such a partisan hack you just can't acknowledge it.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't even know they were a member... I thought they had to adopt the Euro currency to be members?
    You have members who don't use Euro and non-members who use Euro. Some EU countries can't issue Euros because they don't qualify economically.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boo, there is nothing wrong with immigrants.
    CosmicParasite, the tsunami of immigrants hitting Europe now is DIRECTLY caused by Repugs invading Iraqfor BigOil, destabilizing the Mideast.

Thanks, Repugs, you BigOil corrupt s.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't even know they were a member... I thought they had to adopt the Euro currency to be members?
    Nope. It's easy to exchange but sort of a hassle. Having some control over your currency is nice for wealthy members like GB.
    GB was given a number of special perks. In negotiations leading up to this they got more. Some even thought Cameron was using the referendum as leverage to get GB an even better deal. With a concerted effort they did not have to even put this to a vote. It was a gamble for a better deal that failed.

This was, IMO, a vote for fear.

Boots has brought this up before. We clearly have an unequal distribution of wealth. Working class people were blaming it on big finance until an easier scapegoat arose in the form of immigrants. It is my belief that the wealth problem hurting a large lower and middle class can lead to really bad things. People start looking for easy blames. Thus, beware the Trump. You got a narcissistic rich guy saying our financial problems are mostly tied to immigrants. A guy that has continually used the system to gain wealth. And then you got the terrorism card. And then you got Hillary, who is the epitome of using your political position in a haphazard en led manner instead of understanding you are supposed to be a public servant.

Not a good day. Or possibly next 4 years. All IMO of course.

And now I read the other sides easy blame just above this. Boots uses the same easy blame tactics.
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-24-2016 at 08:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ethered in the first reply

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOW down 2.5 %

Yesterdays solid gain was largely due to an assumed remain vote.
    If anyone claims to be clairvoyant concerning stocks you should feel inclined to laugh at them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ethered in the first reply

Holy .

Not only did they vote to stay in, they voted to stay as a part of GB not that long ago.

Now Scotland will have to possibly taking the undesirable steps to get out of GB all over again. Scotland was by far the most intent part of GB to STAY a part of the EU. It voted STAY even beating out London (which has the most immigrants and finance and the most to lose) Wales voted to leave, you are in the wrong country orange head.

Honest to God this guy is a Fkn lunatic...
    Jesus Christ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is such a re ed piece of . I swear there will be a revolution if that ing wins the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy .

Not only did they vote to stay in, they voted to stay as a part of GB not that long ago.

Now Scotland will have to possibly taking the undesirable steps to get out of GB all over again. Scotland was by far the most intent part of GB to STAY a part of the EU. It voted STAY even beating out London (which has the most immigrants and finance and the most to lose) Wales voted to leave, you are in the wrong country orange head.

Honest to God this guy is a Fkn lunatic...
    Jesus Christ...
    Tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    asking Blair for his opinion

They should hang that criminal from London bridge

Cameron down, next in line: merkel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now. Trump will rule the US for the next 8 years and England/Germany will follow suit and elect a businessman/right wing saviour. It's a new world order that will form like Voltron and Trump just happens to be the head

what a god dam pimp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suspect the EU is going to implode in the next 5 years anyway. The German people are not going to put up with supporting the rest of the EU while getting smothered with new immigrants.
    You said the same during Spain's crisis, Portugal's crisis and the Greek crisis. Maybe it's time to realize the EU isn't just Germany, and they're not going anywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said the same during Spain's crisis, Portugal's crisis and the Greek crisis. Maybe it's time to realize the EU isn't just Germany, and they're not going anywhere.
    Why don't you back your up and show where I said that?

Since you brought it up, however, they are all contributing factors to the ultimate domino effect. The strong EU economies are getting drug down by the weak economies. At some point the citizens of Germany and France are going to say "enough".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-it/?tid=sm_tw

Crofl. Nothing like leaving the fate of your country to uninformed idiots. I predict something similar will occur after trump wins the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is such a re ed piece of . I swear there will be a revolution if that ing wins the election.
    Dammit man, you just had to say something I agree with.

Stop that.

Thread Information