My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cut this man asap!!!!!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did these sycophantic pop sucking media gots not see what happened with fat head?
    Some ppl on ST still don't see what happened with fat head

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's a lot of stuff to work on. I guess he has time on his side but that doesn't look like a guy who can contribute early in his career.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still want the spurs to draft a big. So many bigs this year.

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm liking this pick more and more. Only 19 years old (same age as Parker when we drafted him). Has tons of talent. Great pick tbh.

Hilarious Grantland!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait a minute, Murray is no steal. I just visited his page in the think tank and he was pegged to the Spurs at #29 in several mock drafts. Lol with the "steal of the draft" comments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is this such an overrated statement about the Spurs and drafting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did these sycophantic pop sucking media gots not see what happened with fat head?
    Tbh, how many people draft hall of famers and starters in the late first, early second? Spurs have been contending so long not just cuz of Duncan and pop, but have been crazy lucky with the draft to fill spots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's pretty funny that the Spurs still have the reputation of finding gems in the draft and free agency, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte Murray, 6'5" freshman guard, Washington: "NBA talent without a doubt. Quick, size, handle, loves to play. Really talented. He's another one whose body is scary thin. Needs work on his shooting. His ability to get into the paint is probably unmatched in this draft outside of Dunn. He's wild now. He can throw it to the cheerleaders. He's a little bit of a risk, but you could hit a home run with this guy."
    We need a penetrator. And he's a high upside guy. Gotta like this pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally nothing but overwhelmingly positive feedback from NBA writers on Twitter. Hope they're all right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An extra year and the spurs don't go near him. Spurs are definitely targeting Conley. If they get him, his contract will run out when Murray is ready to get a raise and take over. Will play out perfect tbh.
    What? I mean that I wish they had drafted the guard last year, to give that player two years before being a backup and three years before being a starter. And the team better not sign Conley if they aren't trading Parker. It simply doesn't make sense. I wouldn't be shocked if they actually decided to just bring the band back together while swapping out the old detritus for some young prospects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is this such an overrated statement about the Spurs and drafting?
    Extremely. Still playing that narrative for some reason when history tells us differenly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, how many people draft hall of famers and starters in the late first, early second? Spurs have been contending so long not just cuz of Duncan and pop, but have been crazy lucky with the draft to fill spots.
    I think Spurfan has been spoiled with their late draft success. Most players that late are out the league after their first contract. What has Philly, Lakers etc done with all their lottery picks? Luck is huge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's pretty funny that the Spurs still have the reputation of finding gems in the draft and free agency, tbh..
    Seriously. There are teams that are better than the Spurs have been recently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? I mean that I wish they had drafted the guard last year, to give that player two years before being a backup and three years before being a starter. And the team better not sign Conley if they aren't trading Parker. It simply doesn't make sense. I wouldn't be shocked if they actually decided to just bring the band back together while swapping out the old detritus for some young prospects.
    Oh, I though you meant another year in college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn can't wait for the SL to watch this kid and the Euros stash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted Pat McCaw but I'm ok with this pick

Boy is raw, but he is still 19 y/o. Has plenty of time to develop.
    I did too. GS got him at 38.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cut this man asap!!!!!
    Well he replaces the hole bellies balls left when he signed in sac.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hill and CoJo are the only players I can think of in recent years that actually turned out to be solid for late rounders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like he's got s good head on his shoulders. That little interview after he got drafted gives me the impression that he's grounded.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    With a little bit of work he can't be worse than TP, Mills, and KA. He'll deserve playing time but that doesn't mean anything to Pop.
    Dubbed the steal of the 2014 draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Livio Jean-Charles is pretty crappy. Kyle Anderson is just okay. We don't know about Milutinov.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gets more minutes next season: Bertans, Livio, or Murray?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The goal for me would be him ready to be the backup next season and ready to be a starter the season after that. Would rather he had an extra year, but what can you do?
    I see what you did there, but "don't worry, be happyyyyy!"
    We kept Danny, and this kid at 6'5" with a 6'10" wingspan can play both positions eventually (needs to learn to shoot, so does Kyle TBH, and he needs to add muscle, and so does Kyle to play the 4). Yes, I wish they were ready sooner, but what can you do?

He will also push Simmons, who is rather older and doesn't have the time this kid has to work in his game and improve.

Thread Information