Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I thought you were the legend himself. My bad. Just an honorary paisano I guess.
    Just a random guy from France, maybe it matches what you just said.

So I must understand you’re the guy on your picture ? That would explain a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're a quarter of the way though the season and team records are starting to represent reality. I thought even with DJM the Hawks where probably a 4th seed at best.
    Good trade.
    Hopefully they’ll be in the lottery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they’ll be in the lottery.
    Hopefully, their Trae/DJ experiment blows up in their faces, DJ jets, and they’re in the lottery in 2025.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, their Trae/DJ experiment blows up in their faces, DJ jets, and they’re in the lottery in 2025.
    Their pick they gave us is in 2025 ? I can’t remember, we have so many firsts now… If so then the experiment needs to last a little bit before blowing up to their face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what did DJM/Trae experiment got Hawks so far? 8th place. Bulls and Miami will have better records by the end of the season, and see where that says about AS Dejounte and his thug face
    Last edited by John B; 11-29-2022 at 06:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their pick they gave us is in 2025 ? I can’t remember, we have so many firsts now… If so then the experiment needs to last a little bit before blowing up to their face.
    Well, he can’t leave until summer 2024. He’s under contract until then. The fact that he had two years under contract is what got us the pick haul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what did DJM/Trae experiment got Hawks so far? 8th place. Bulls and Miami will have better records by the end of the season, and see where that says about AS Dejounte and his thug face
    I’m almost hoping CHIs pick ends up in the top 4, and doesn’t convey this year, assuming we jump up from #4. If it conveys to Orlando in 2024 instead, our FRP 3 draft clock then starts in 2026 because of the Stepien rule, and we aren’t saddled with 3 FRPs in one draft (2025) again. In the 3 drafts of that hypothetical pick clock, we have a swap with ATL in 2026, a FRP from ATL in 2027, and a swap with Boston in 2028.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he can’t leave until summer 2024. He’s under contract until then. The fact that he had two years under contract is what got us the pick haul.
    Summer of 24 will be quite interesting for Atlanta
    4 players are under contract for ~113 million- and DJM is not one of them. That's a fair amount of money for not a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Summer of 24 will be quite interesting for Atlanta
    4 players are under contract for ~113 million- and DJM is not one of them. That's a fair amount of money for not a lot.
    Yeah as much as I miss DJM those unprotected picks certainly have the possibility for real upside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah as much as I miss DJM those unprotected picks certainly have the possibility for real upside.
    Just ask the Lakers how much those can hurt. I’m guessing they thought even the swap would be valueless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just ask the Lakers how much those can hurt. I’m guessing they thought even the swap would be valueless.
    I hate the Lakers but AD balled and got Lakers the ring that year (albeit pandemic ring), which I think any GM would do for a chance at ringing. Ask the Nets, Knicks who would kill for that chance, just imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate the Lakers but AD balled and got Lakers the ring that year (albeit pandemic ring), which I think any GM would do for a chance at ringing. Ask the Nets, Knicks who would kill for that chance, just imo.
    It was a cheap, crap ring, and everyone knows it. AD and LeBron balled out, because they got a 6 month breakin the middle of the season. There were also no hostile road playoff crowds to playin front of. It also set up probably 10 years lost in the wilderness for LA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if DJM didn't sign in LA for Lebron's last year. He is part of Klutch's stable and I think he would consider that a move up. If they can figure out how to pay him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if DJM didn't sign in LA for Lebron's last year. He is part of Klutch's stable and I think he would consider that a move up. If they can figure out how to pay him.
    How many more years do you think LeBron is going to play? He’s kind of embarrassing himself now, and most Laker fans are done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM's ego is constantly in need of massaging, which makes him susceptible to outside appeals during free agency.
    The Spurs knew they would probably have a hard time keeping him, in addition to questioning whether he is worth the max.
    I'd give ATL only a 25% chance of keeping him in the summer of 2024, especially if they continue to be good but not good enough to be elite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae Young, DeAndre Hunter, John Collins all out. Murray still led the team to a win over Denver

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae Young, DeAndre Hunter, John Collins all out. Murray still led the team to a win over Denver
    he's not too bad

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not because of this tweet, but imo there's a good chance neither Trae or DeJounte are with the Hawks by the time the 24-25 season starts and those picks start conveying ('25 pick, '26 swap, '27 pick).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not because of this tweet, but imo there's a good chance neither Trae or DeJounte are with the Hawks by the time the 24-25 season starts and those picks start conveying ('25 pick, '26 swap, '27 pick).
    Miss DJ but that could turn out to be a VERY savvy move by PATFO when it’s all said and done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

pray dejounte goes to la

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pray dejounte goes to la
    His incessant need to get pat-in-the-back, I don’t think he stays at Hawks. Eventually he will try to get to a much bigger market or collude with other “All-Star.” Hawks aint going anywhere and that’s why he’ll leave.
    Last edited by John B; 12-06-2022 at 11:47 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funny thing is that Atlanta landing Murray seems to disturb Young, his percentages are awful this season compared to last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miss DJ but that could turn out to be a VERY savvy move by PATFO when it’s all said and done.
    They seem rather combustible.

I miss DJ and he's a really good player- however the Spurs probably made the right move.
    Sent him to the one team that really wanted him who have an uncertain future.
    Atlanta's has a tricky path forward. In DJs Free agent year they are on the books for 124 million.
    I don't think as configured they are or will be a contender. Come summer of 24 they have some tough choices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funny thing is that Atlanta landing Murray seems to disturb Young, his percentages are awful this season compared to last season.
    DJ’s shooting also seems to be reverting to the mean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They seem rather combustible.

I miss DJ and he's a really good player- however the Spurs probably made the right move.
    Sent him to the one team that really wanted him who have an uncertain future.
    Atlanta's has a tricky path forward. In DJs Free agent year they are on the books for 124 million.
    I don't think as configured they are or will be a contender. Come summer of 24 they have some tough choices.
    Re-signing John Collins was beyond dumb. He’s empty calories, and was picked #19 overall, and they’re clinging to him like a failing top 5 pick.

Thread Information