Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice game for DJ tonight......
    Hopefully Chaos reigns for the next 4-5 years in Atlanta.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    say what you want but i don't see primo posting cryptik emo like Murray did.
    He was to busy pulling his out at work to be on social media

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hawks extended bogdonavic. make of that what you will re: hawks short term future

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hawks extended bogdonavic. make of that what you will re: hawks short term future
    Ya - they keep sinking money into the same players that have not gotten them anywhere. Very interesting - they will have like 5-6 guys making over 20M IF they keep Dejounte and will be capped out with basically no way to improve other than via trade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news! They are screwed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s actually a pretty good contract for Bogdanovic, especially with the rising cap. Atlanta’s cap space is going to be screwed for a long time anyway and it’s not like cap space matters for them. 17 mil per for him is a good salary slot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta is in a rough spot where they can't easily add players and they have little flexibility. Landing DJM honestly was a great move. Next, I'd look into a fairly hefty trade like moving Trae for Karl Anthony-Towns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta is in a rough spot where they can't easily add players and they have little flexibility. Landing DJM honestly was a great move. Next, I'd look into a fairly hefty trade like moving Trae for Karl Anthony-Towns.
    They're both losers, so there really isn't any upside for either team. ATL should look for picks for Trae, and Minnesota seems to be fresh out of them at the moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah let them run that roster another year, and hopefully they firesale the year after

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both losers, so there really isn't any upside for either team. ATL should look for picks for Trae, and Minnesota seems to be fresh out of them at the moment.
    Getting rid of KAT would be a massive bonus to Minnesota. For ATL at least they'd be balanced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting rid of KAT would be a massive bonus to Minnesota. For ATL at least they'd be balanced.
    If I'm offloading my cornerstone, I'm looking for FRPs, a lot of FRPss, not some jump shooting soft 7 footer who provides 'balance'. They need the picks, because if it goes south on them, without those, they have no way to improve for most of the rest of the decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think hawks are going to try to play the long game and rebuild with picks, seeing as how they owe 2 of them to us in the near-ish future with a swap in between. not saying it will work, but if they do move trae to reset, it will likely be a player-for-player type deal so they can attempt to reload and see if that works. rebuilding thru draft isnt really viable for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think hawks are going to try to play the long game and rebuild with picks, seeing as how they owe 2 of them to us in the near-ish future with a swap in between. not saying it will work, but if they do move trae to reset, it will likely be a player-for-player type deal so they can attempt to reload and see if that works. rebuilding thru draft isnt really viable for them
    Well, KAT ain't the answer for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I hate diva DJ, he is bent on winning, which is what TWolves is missing. I think KAT and DJM plus current Hawks roster would be something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I hate diva DJ, he is bent on winning, which is what TWolves is missing. I think KAT and DJM plus current Hawks roster would be simething
    We'll have to agree to disagree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think so either but they're going to try something at some point, and draft isnt really viable for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I hate diva DJ, he is bent on winning, which is what TWolves is missing. I think KAT and DJM plus current Hawks roster would be something
    Not sure tbh. I've seen them a few times this year and they have like zero accountability. Sure, you can put a lot of that on Trae but changing him for KAT wouldn't move the neddle tha much. They look kinda apathetic, like the .500 team that they are. Nor really bad, but not really good, which seems to have been your Hawks for a while now. Add to that DJM is missing what it takes to be a true leader and if they do trade Trae, I can see them offloading Murray to in the process for picks and rebuild, if Murray doesn't actually ask for a trade...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think so either but they're going to try something at some point, and draft isnt really viable for them
    Sometimes, rather than stay afloat, you pull the plug and sink.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s really interesting actually, but not sure about the fit with ANT. I really really don’t like KAT or Tre, so it would be interesting to see them traded for the other lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that is your impression of DJM then KAT is opposite. He is more like Aldridge a good player but only interested in doing what he like instead of what it's required to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man 2025 cant come soon enough

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year without DJ Atlanta's record on 3/17 was 34-35. This year with DJ Atlanta's record on 3/17 is 34-35. 3 FRPs and a swap well spent....

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year without DJ Atlanta's record on 3/17 was 34-35. This year with DJ Atlanta's record on 3/17 is 34-35. 3 FRPs and a swap well spent....
    lol damn

but illustrates why we did what we did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

as long as that cha pick conveys im happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real mic drop was for the Spurs to not take back John Collins.

Thread Information