Page 125 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as long as that cha pick conveys im happy
    That pick was just a sweetener. It could dry up an blow away, and I’d be happy with the unprotected ATL picks and swap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That pick was just a sweetener. It could dry up an blow away, and I’d be happy with the unprotected ATL picks and swap.

yea but our treasure chest has enough srp's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea but our treasure chest has enough srp's
    Those have been selling for about $2M a pop, so I’m not sure there’s such a thing as ‘too many SRPs’.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those have been selling for about $2M a pop, so I’m not sure there’s such a thing as ‘too many SRPs’.
    still rather have that first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still rather have that first
    I'd like it, too, but it's not a tragedy if it doesn't convey. I actually think we have a good chance at it, especially if that millstone of an owner sells his controlling shares, and they hire someone to run the Hornets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like it, too, but it's not a tragedy if it doesn't convey. I actually think we have a good chance at it, especially if that millstone of an owner sells his controlling shares, and they hire someone to run the Hornets.

yea maybe mj bolting gets rid of their bad juju

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is MJ looking to sell his shares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, not all of them, but some amount that would make someone else managing partner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s already made 1000% of his initial investment. Why not? But I think he’s keeping a small share is what I’m reading out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Murray get booed tomorrow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. He did everything the Spurs asked of him. I don’t blame him at all for not wanting to extend again, limited by the value of that first extension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to the DJ tribute video!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he’ll get some. I know the PATFO will arrange a nice tribute, and Pop and his ex-teammates will be all-embracing. But I’m sure I’m not the only Spurs fan who felt a little betrayed by what he said at the podcast. The problem with DJM is he’s a blubber-mouth, once he’s cornered, he’ll bite the master’s hand like a stray dog. He yaps with his big mouth to please a listener, regardless if he’s coaxed or not. A strong matured mind will not easily get swayed. DJM constantly needs that affirmation even at the expense of someone.

As compared to Derrick who genuinely was hurt when he heard of his trade, that he felt rejected by the only NBA family he knew. DJM was giddy moving to another city, making big plans with “another star.” It just leaves a foul aftertaste. So yeah, I expect some boos

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should celebrate him…… He’s glad to be gone and I’m glade he’s gone two picks and swap unprotected was larceny, we literally stole Atl’s existence! 15 years my ass!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All giddy to go a team that hasn’t improved at all since his arrival

play in contender

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should celebrate him…… He’s glad to be gone and I’m glade he’s gone two picks and swap unprotected was larceny, we literally stole Atl’s existence! 15 years my ass!
    That Charlotte pick was also from the DJ deal. Three FRPs and a swap, all but the CHA pick are unprotected.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Charlotte pick was also from the DJ deal. Three FRPs and a swap, all but the CHA pick are unprotected.
    Even better!! Nice catch…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since we dropped that Memphis game. I hope the team plays hard to jams those “15 years” words in DJ’s face. It was a shot at the front office, but also at our current roster. Completely unnecessary and DJ probably only said because of his insecure defensive personality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The prodigal son returns!!! Hopefully the tribute video thanks him for being an integral part of helping coach Pop reaching the all-time wins mark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. He did everything the Spurs asked of him. I don’t blame him at all for not wanting to extend again, limited by the value of that first extension.
    He’s been criticizing Spurs since he left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s been criticizing Spurs since he left.
    Meh he’s been extremely butthurt after he got traded but he doesn’t deserve any boos and hate. He didn’t demand to leave, he just got traded by the FO for a good package.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh he’s been extremely butthurt after he got traded but he doesn’t deserve any boos and hate. He didn’t demand to leave, he just got traded by the FO for a good package.
    If you don't care him saying that we have no idea what organisation we're rooting for, I do. He's a deluded, self centered attention/drama queen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't care him saying that we have no idea what organisation we're rooting for, I do. He's a deluded, self centered attention/drama queen.
    I don’t honestly. He got pushed out the door when he thought he was becoming a franchise player (and getting paid accordingly). Most people would be just as butthurt and running their mouths, it’s totally understandable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, the Charlotte pick may not convey, but if it does it will likely be in the mid teens. That's a pretty damn good pick, especially if it's in 2025 which is projected to be a good class. It's not a sweetener, there's no guarantee the Atlanta picks will be in the lottery, there's a chance Atlanta blows up and they do end up high picks but they may not.
    In retrospect, our best scenario would have been aiming for Atlanta's 2022 1st rounder (16th pick) which they used on AJ Griffin but Tari Eason was available.
    Something I didn't remember, is that the Atlanta deal and Miles Bridges assault on his wife happened on June 29 2022... charges were presented at a later date, but is it a coincidence they were willing to give up the Charlotte pick that same day, or they got wind of it and knew what was coming? Hmmm....
    Last edited by Ariel; 03-19-2023 at 02:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t honestly. He got pushed out the door when he thought he was becoming a franchise player (and getting paid accordingly). Most people would be just as butthurt and running their mouths, it’s totally understandable.
    He wouldn’t resign anyway, PATFO did the right move.

Thread Information