My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hawks gonna win their play-in game, so they're in

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta had a solid run of acquiring complementary players, but they built it around the wrong star. Now they have pieces still to move around, though not as much draft capital, thank you very much. But Snyder seems like a solid coach and could possibly build a democratic team oriented unit. It might not be what they want or hoped for, but I think they need to be careful in getting another flawed problematic star in return, like KAT. I’m dubious they will make the right choice but I think it depends if Snyder really does get to make the decisions. He’s starting fresh and building from scratch, I imagine. I wonder how the owners view it and how stuck they are on going all in. We’ll see.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not the year we want Atlanta to bottom out. I'm rooting for them to get a fools gold seven game loss to Boston, or maybe even an upset, to make them want to run it back next year. It's 2024-2025 when we really want the Hawks' wheels to fall off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not the year we want Atlanta to bottom out. I'm rooting for them to get a fools gold seven game loss to Boston, or maybe even an upset, to make them want to run it back next year. It's 2024-2025 when we really want the Hawks' wheels to fall off.
    That won’t all happen at once, though. If they crap out, Trae will be traded this summer, 2023. If things don’t go well the following season, DJ either walks or is traded in 2024, setting up the 2024-2025 season as a lottery one. Their 2025 pick is our first one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavs were the 4 seed and fell to the 11th after trading for Kyrie. That dude is a team killer. I’d rather have the taller better player for the foreseeable future rather than the ty midget coach killer who plays like a wannabe Steph.

Also apparently the whole team has turned on him in the locker room and reports are leaking about his ty leadership. The Hawks are right on schedule for the Spurs and I’m loving it. Now they just have to pay DJ 40 million a year and they will be screwed. Multiple top 10 picks for the next coming years is going to help the rebuild. Assuming Wright doesn’t go Wrong
    Are you referring to Kyrie here or Dejounte?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's to hoping that Snyder is secretly working for us to tank the Hawks. And then swoop in to be Pops successor when the draft lottery picks convey to us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ not making friends calling out the espn talking heads after winning a play in game. They are going to pounce on them if they go down 0-3 to the Celtics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ not making friends calling out the espn talking heads after winning a play in game. They are going to pounce on them if they go down 0-3 to the Celtics.
    Strong “Pat Beverly jumping on the scorer’s table after winning a stupid play in game” energy. I think the Spurs understood his built in immaturity, and that was why they didn't want to build around him, or at least one reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you referring to Kyrie here or Dejounte?
    Trae

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't find anything on this.
    Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol all that talking just to get swept by derrick white

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why he'll never get it. He has the temper and emotional quotient of a 10 year old. The kind of "the world against me, I have a chip on my shoulder" clueless player who flexes after winning a useless play in game in a season where Hawks traded their family for him to make a jump... backwards and losing 3 more games than the previous season.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said they traded their family lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said they traded their family lmao
    Who said who traded their family?

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said who traded their family?
    I was laughing at JPB's comment just above mine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now he’s posting about how they are not mid, because they are in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another gem from DJM

"I love [the matchup]," Murray said, via The Boston Globe's Gary Washburn. "Obviously Boston’s at the top because they went to the Finals last year. But last year is last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see a sweep tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ions-officials

Source: NBA investigating Dejounte Murray's actions toward officials

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Likely he will be suspended for the final game of the series. Between him and Trae the Hawks are a mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to revive Quinn's coke habit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fu#king idiot.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

what a clown

here's the incident:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank the Lort we got rid of him and for some nice picks....that was just plain STUPID to do what he did.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kid is an unappreciative clown. Without the Spurs, I doubt he would have been in the NBA still. He was terrible when he came in. High dribble, loose handles, couldn't shoot. Sure he worked hard, but the Spurs development staff would have had a lot to do with him becoming better. Doesn't look like he learned anything in SA and is showing his true self. What a joke.

Same goes for Kawhi. Where would he have truly gotten to if it wasn't for Chip Engelland tweaking his shot just before the lockout started and the Spurs development staff for working with him. Again, to give credit, he was an even harder worker than Murray, but their lack of appreciation is pathetic and how they treated the Spurs since leaving doesn't make me feel sorry for either one of those guys.
    Last edited by Ice009; 04-24-2023 at 10:47 PM.

Thread Information