Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3328
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said long ago this was a great trade for the Spurs Atlanta is screwed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, suspended.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray: "I don't think I should have been suspended." https://twitter.com/HawksOnBally/sta...489739265?s=20

NBA Rulebook: : https://official.nba.com/comments-on...es/#suspension "E. PHYSICAL CONTACT—SUSPENSION
    Any player or coach guilty of intentional physical contact with an official shall automatically be suspended without pay for one game. A fine and/or longer period of suspension will result if cir stances so dictate."

Also, Murray talking about how much the refs respect him is little much. "Before the games...all the refs come to me and say o and how much respect they have for me by knowing their names..."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop must be so relieved to have got rid of this infant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray needs the world at his feet. It’s similar to his comment about the spurs not starting him since Day 1. Such en lement for a guy who would have been without a job if the spurs never developed him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah his ego is cashing checks he can’t backup- One thing being confident and compe ive vs just being plain Stupid

I hope he learns from this he needs to just focus on his career the streets are crazy right now he going to get a rude awakening if he keeps going down the path he walking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah his ego is cashing checks he can’t backup- One thing being confident and compe ive vs just being plain Stupid

I hope he learns from this he needs to just focus on his career the streets are crazy right now he going to get a rude awakening if he keeps going down the path he walking.
    Shoot. The streets? Even just driveways and front doors are crazy right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/status/1651064121398554624?s=20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know. There are no words for this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the "A" to get his ass whopped home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link is not working for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link is not working for me
    He didn’t embed it. You have to copy, and paste it into a browser window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn’t embed it. You have to copy, and paste it into a browser window.
    Thanks Exstatic

Dejounte Murray:"God is real. The devil is a lie. Tried to cheat, suspend me. We back to the A."

I thought it was the Cabo one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero points in the first half last night. DJM too busy w the drama and forgetting to play ball

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2022 Hawks 43-39 reg season...eighth seed....lost 4-1 to 1st seed Miami Heat.
    2023 Hawks 41-41 reg season...eighth seed....lost 4-2 to 1st seed Boston Celtics.

My quick analysis indicates that DJM was not a difference maker for the Hawks. I wonder if they are having buyer's remorse...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2022 Hawks 43-39 reg season...eighth seed....lost 4-1 to 1st seed Miami Heat.
    2023 Hawks 41-41 reg season...eighth seed....lost 4-2 to 1st seed Boston Celtics.

My quick analysis indicates that DJM was not a difference maker for the Hawks. I wonder if they are having buyer's remorse...

He’s their problem now

Thank you Hawks for the picks, and taking this infant off Spurs hands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything, he's costing himself a lot of cash. No one is maxing out that clown. He"ll be a role player before 3 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything, he's costing himself a lot of cash. No one is maxing out that clown. He"ll be a role player before 3 years.
    He’s a role player now…….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Hawks extend him for the max, still. They have no choice but to do it after the trade, and as long as Dejounte himself believes he's a max-level player, that's all that matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Hawks extend him for the max, still. They have no choice but to do it after the trade, and as long as Dejounte himself believes he's a max-level player, that's all that matters.
    Not sure of that tbh. They saw first hand how uncontrollable and emotionnaly instable he is. He litterally suggested the league rigged the series and has clear pathological issues. There's always the risk he goes further and further in his drama over time. On the field they also saw they won 3 less RS games with him and won in Boston withouth him. He's not a leader and a guy you can count on, on and off the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Hawks extend him for the max, still.
    Not sure of that tbh.
    17 mil for next year then unrestricted FA at end of 23/24 season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They saw first hand how uncontrollable and emotionnaly instable he is. He litterally suggested the league rigged the series and has clear pathological issues. There's always the risk he goes further and further in his drama over time. On the field they also saw they won 3 less RS games with him and won in Boston withouth him. He's not a leader and a guy you can count on, on and off the floor.
    ATL annointed Trae Young as leader, not Murray.
    this past season Murray was the 5th highest paid Hawk.

So not sure where some of the board sets the bar for Murray as he had to and has to be #1 superstar level bar. Had to "lead" the 2022 Bryn n Pop Spurs with Yak Poodle, Dougie McD, KJ, rookie Vassel and ___ ? TF was he supposed to do, Duncan that team to 55 wins and a deep Championship run?

Yes he is a punk off the floor and too often on the floor too.

But he is also a solid starter and role player for 17 mil a year. Compare him to the rest of the NBA at 17 mil.
    Doughie McDermott gets 14 a year from Pop.

Murray plays a decent and sometimes very good all around game. Trae Young is by far ATLs biggest downfall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure of that tbh. They saw first hand how uncontrollable and emotionnaly instable he is. He litterally suggested the league rigged the series and has clear pathological issues. There's always the risk he goes further and further in his drama over time. On the field they also saw they won 3 less RS games with him and won in Boston withouth him. He's not a leader and a guy you can count on, on and off the floor.
    Oh, you best believe ATL would be glad to "underpay" him for all these valid reasons - but clearly DJ doesn't see himself that way, and any attempt to make him "face it" in a round of negotiations is going to make him emotionally lash out and possibly sour him on the team and situation. ATL cannot face this risk after the assets given up for him, and their perilious team situation -- so he's getting a max (extension, most likely).

If you think about it, it's not even that surprising, even with his playoff performance (or lack of). Guys like Jordan Poole, Duncan Robinson, Michael Porter Jr (better but glass-made) all get max extensions nowadays from teams who can't afford to let them go. DJ, for better and worse, is ATL's second "star and will want to get paid like it.

Personally I think it's GREAT for us. That team has more holes than a strainer, taking the Cs to 6 games on Young heroics is the perfect "run it back" kool-aid they needed. See them spend their money and assets on this house in the sand, and sow our seeds. The time will come.

Thread Information