Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134
Results 3,326 to 3,328 of 3328
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely not. With Dejounte on the team last year, the Spurs are probably picking in the 6-10 range again and we don't have Wemby.
    Could have just strategically sit him or not played him in the 4th etc...

We didn't even have the worst record in the league last year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team feels a lot looser without DJ last year. He was a good mentor, but I think it’s best for everyone he moved on to a “contender”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news for Murray but let’s slow down with all this devaluing draft picks talk. All the Murray advocates are forgetting the reality. The Hawks were a .500 team. All that “he’s going to make them one of the top teams in the East” talk before last season was total BS.

So what is Atlanta’s floor? Was it this season? Who knows, they just lost a contributor to the rotation so it’s not out of the realm of possibilities to say the Hawks might actually be worse. A lottery team. Atlanta will not be a top team in the East (AGAIN) they’re not Milwaukee, they’re not Boston, they’re not Philadelphia and they’re not Cleveland.

So Atlanta’s ceiling is the 5th seed? And that is a of a stretch that only Murray advocates can make. The Hawks are competing with New York, Brooklyn, Miami, Toronto and Chicago. Indiana is much improved and always hanging around .500 while everyone’s dark horse Orlando is on the rise. To say that the Spurs could get 2 lottery picks out of this trade is not some Homer pipe dream.

Thread Information