Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Superstar in the making. He’s got the tools, drive & toughness to be great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the type of video I want to see being posted by him. His shot looks really good in those videos and he was taking and making contested jumpers which is great to see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said it from the beginning he should be playing SG don’t mind him doing double but if he gets his shot down I think would make a great SG.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the type of video I want to see being posted by him. His shot looks really good in those videos and he was taking and making contested jumpers which is great to see.
    Contested jumpers? Don't get me wrong. I love seeing him making them, but to say the moving traffic cones are contesting his jumpers is a bit of a stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, but Murray isn't going all out either.

He's looking super fluid in his movement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see white and Murray playing together in a lineup longterm tbh, it will either be Murray lonnie, Bryn white off the bench or Murray Bryn, with white and lonnie of the bench,
    I see lonnie as having tremendous upside and should be a starter tbh next year won't be realistic because of pop so it will be a Murray Bryn, starting backcourt as they fill each others holes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see lonnie as having tremendous upside and should be a starter tbh next year won't be realistic because of pop so it will be a Murray Bryn, starting backcourt as they fill each others holes
    Bend over, I'll fill your hole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is a PG... no need to put him at SG and take away his height advantage... He is already skinny

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently we have 7 players for 2 spots...DJM, DDR, Forbes, White, Walker, Mills and Belli...
    DDR should then probably be considered a full time small forward...
    I see our next back court, at least for next year beginning of the season, like:

Starting White - Walker - DDR (Why? 'cause White won the starting job, can control the rythm, has developed chemistry with LMA and is a better fit with DDR, Walker is now fully healthy and probably already a better defender and rebounder than Forbes...and that's a big need considering DDR flaws on defense and that he is just average size and height for a small forward)

Second DJM - Forbes - MLE/19th draft pick (Why? DJM is coming back from injury and, at least at the beginning, needs his minutes limited; He's a strong defender, and that compliments him well with Forbes)

Third Mills - Belli - 29th draft pick (Why? 'cause Mills and Belli are not reliable as starters anymore but are as special weapons and for veteran experience)

our front court is gonna be

Starting MLE/19 draft pick - Alridge
    Second Gay - Poeltl
    Third Bertans (Moore/49 draft pick) - Metu (Eubanks/49 draft pick)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's no way Mills becomes a 3rd stringer. He will be the first guard off the bench as long as he is here. I don't care if we had Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and James Harden, one of them would still be behind Mills in the rotation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching his video, he looks very confident with his shot but also his shooting formd looks consistent and smooth.

He'll play SG in closing units, most likely, but I expect him to start with Forbes, DDR, Gay and LMA with White taking on a bigger role as the 6th man with Mills, Beli, and Bertans off the bench.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer to wait until he does that against NBA compe ion before I get excited. But it’s good to see he is working on his game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte, Derrick, and Lonnie are due for an uptick in usage at the expense of DeMar and LA.

Both short and long term, the success of the Spurs is tied to the former's growth. In order to grow where they need to grow, they will need to scale up usage as time ticks and as it's warranted (which should be in the near future).

That being said, and since DeMar's value is tied to his high usage, Spurs should really think about moving him -- especially if they aren't willing to extend him for what DeMar think is fair market value for his last big bag.
    Agree with you. I want to see all 3 remain healthy for the most part next season hopefully. Apart from Pop and the dleague assignments, injuries have limited their court time. Aside from that, they have to budget contracts for the new kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contested jumpers? Don't get me wrong. I love seeing him making them, but to say the moving traffic cones are contesting his jumpers is a bit of a stretch.
    Lmao.

You got a point, those guys can't really contest his shots much. It's nice to see video of him taking and making those types of shots so naturally

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jumper looks improved, and if so, I also hope he will learn to attack and finish at the rim. Obviously the injury has likely kept him from working on that, but if he can do that as well, he will be deadly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to him. He seems not bothered with the injury so far because he's not wearing any knee support considering he's coming from a torn ACL injury. Personally I didn't even had a knee injury but I can't even play without a knee support.

Hopefully it translates to the game and he stays healthy all throughout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Instagram Baller have a hype man following him around filming him all the time or how does he get so much footage?

Tbf his shot does look solid but at the same time everyone looks good in practice. I saw footage of Nephew, Siakam, Gasol during shootaround the other day and they literally didnt miss a single shot. These guys are pros for a reason. Would be nice if IB can start doing that in games though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Instagram Baller have a hype man following him around filming him all the time or how does he get so much footage?

Tbf his shot does look solid but at the same time everyone looks good in practice. I saw footage of Nephew, Siakam, Gasol during shootaround the other day and they literally didnt miss a single shot. These guys are pros for a reason. Would be nice if IB can start doing that in games though.
    I’m sure there was some cherry picking of posted shots but nobody can deny that the firm on the shots has improved. Also got much lower in his dribble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only all-defensive team player we have

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Didn't Bonner almost always shot around 70-80% on 3's in practice making at least 70 out of a 100 shots? Just like everyone said I hope this transitions well into actual games, but only time will tell.

I have also seen footage of Aaron Gordon in workouts too and he never missed a shot either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Bonner almost always shot around 70-80% on 3's in practice making at least 70 out of a 100 shots? Just like everyone said I hope this transitions well into actual games, but only time will tell.

I have also seen footage of Aaron Gordon in workouts too and he never missed a shot either.
    If you search basketball reference for players at least 6'10" with at least 1500 career attempts, Matt Bonner is the tops at 41.5%. Yes, that's in real games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post link. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Them SOUTH SEATTLE Streets MADE Me Grow Up Fast But The SPURS Saved Me And Helped Turn Me Into The Man I Am Today!! �������� #TheFUTUREIsNOW⌚️�� #GSG��

Thread Information