Page 82 of 134 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to S&T DeRozan and attach Murray for a top 5 pick.
    No one is trading out of the top 5 for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is trading out of the top 5 for that.
    Not even in 2k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way we’re getting into the top 5 is if ping pong balls lift us into the top 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The pull-up 3s are very encouraging regardless of setting...Looks very comfortable getting into that shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The pull-up 3s are very encouraging regardless of setting...Looks very comfortable getting into that shot.
    Including the one where DJM got picked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs gonna showcase DJ on social media and then trade him a couple days later? Ehhh…

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio Spurs guard Dejounte Murray was nominated for Western Conference Player of the Week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Murray had pulled off the fast break after he picked the ball from Chris Paul, that would have been his “Kawhi swiping the ball from Westbrook” moment. Would have to wait for another game, I guess. Momentum swing there would have been huge.

some of these passes…
    Last edited by Dejounte; 12-07-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank Goodness we didn't listen to the professionals hear and trade him for a top 5...He's playing like a top 5 pick!

If we can develop or get another secondary elite scorer to pair with Dejounte, and Dejounte keeps on working and improving, while getting to the free throw line more and making them, he could be a 20+ scorere in the league, and 1b option. He's already showing the ability to take over in late games, next he just needs to someone to help carry his load.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s near triple-double average will be like Westbrook but with the win. Easily Most Improved Player if he continues and a nod to the AS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray should be getting All Star attention.
    He's an all around player.
    He can score, assist, rebound and defend all while taking care of the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank Goodness we didn't listen to the professionals hear and trade him for a top 5...He's playing like a top 5 pick!

If we can develop or get another secondary elite scorer to pair with Dejounte, and Dejounte keeps on working and improving, while getting to the free throw line more and making them, he could be a 20+ scorere in the league, and 1b option. He's already showing the ability to take over in late games, next he just needs to someone to help carry his load.
    There are still ppl on this board who just think he is just a stat padder! Would love to see him paired with a high scoring wing who plays the 3/4 and can shoot the 3. Also can we finally retire the term IG Baller?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are still ppl on this board who just think he is just a stat padder! Would love to see him paired with a high scoring wing who plays the 3/4 and can shoot the 3. Also can we finally retire the term IG Baller?
    He did that to himself, IG baller. But I’m glad he’s backing it up.

I’ve really been in the trade-Murray for Simmons, also because he turned me off on talking back to Pop last season. But he’s starting to win me back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did that to himself, IG baller. But I’m glad he’s backing it up.

I’ve really been in the trade-Murray for Simmons, also because he turned me off on talking back to Pop last season. But he’s starting to win me back.
    Haha Pop probably deserved it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha Pop probably deserved it.
    Just not the right at ude as the leader. He needs to be the first in line if he expects others to follow. Anyways, he’s been winning me back as of late.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Murray had pulled off the fast break after he picked the ball from Chris Paul, that would have been his “Kawhi swiping the ball from Westbrook” moment. Would have to wait for another game, I guess. Momentum swing there would have been huge.
    I jumped off the couch when he swiped that ball. Then I sat back down after he missed the layup. I completely expected him to finish that play, damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

some of these passes…
    You weren't lying, his passing really has improved over the off-season. I remain skeptic still, but it's absolutely trending in the right direction. Him getting an All-Star nod would be huge, both for him and the team, even though I don't know if he'll get consideration if the Spurs start losing games again and drift away from .500.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray should be getting All Star attention.
    He's an all around player.
    He can score, assist, rebound and defend all while taking care of the ball.
    You mean other than showing it to CP3 on a 1 on 1 fast break, getting it stripped and knocked off him for a turnover, and a subsequent PHO 3 pointer, a 5 point swing? That kind of taking care of the ball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven’t followed the Spurs for quite awhile. When did Murray devlop such great handles, they use to terrible?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven’t followed the Spurs for quite awhile. When did Murray devlop such great handles, they use to terrible?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And people on this site said we should trade him for Simmons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean other than showing it to CP3 on a 1 on 1 fast break, getting it stripped and knocked off him for a turnover, and a subsequent PHO 3 pointer, a 5 point swing? That kind of taking care of the ball?
    This is a special kind of stupid to nitpick on a play where it could have gone either way. Murray made several other plays before this one to allow the Spurs to even get this close. When will y’all’s pride stop you from doubling down all the time?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a special kind of stupid to nitpick on a play where it could have gone either way. Murray made several other plays before this one to allow the Spurs to even get this close. When will y’all’s pride stop you from doubling down all the time?
    Exstatic loves to hate the Spurs. I am certain that he can list every player's flaws and when those flaws were displayed.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on, that's a sample size of one. Murray's TOV% was 10.2% last year (great for a primary ball-handler) and 11.5% this year (still very good). That's down from 22.7% in his rookie year and 16.6%/15.4% the last two seasons.

, Chris Paul himself had 14.0% last year and has 16.2% this year.

Thread Information