Page 68 of 134 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 3328
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why u guys are so excited bout djm?? most of u see him as a future all star player. I dont get it. Hes a poor shooter, no 3pt, questionable passing skills (these are must haves for pg). The only pros are def skills and wingspan. Plus hes coming back from acl (noone has never came back as good as was before). Hope im wrong but he will never be an all star player. Ofc i wish him all the best but imo in upcoming season white>murray and loonie>murray in a race of better prospect.
    Most guys when they get the ACL injury at a young age bounce back with the same type of athleticism that they had before. Baron Davis got an ACL tear during the late 90's when he went to UCLA. He showed no effects of that injury and was super athletic until he hit his 30's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I can give you a recent name right now of someone who has came back better from the ACL. No matter what you think of his style of play and efficiency, Zach Lavine is still athletic af and still improving because he was young when it happened as well.
    Most guys when they get the ACL injury at a young age bounce back with the same type of athleticism that they had before. Baron Davis got an ACL tear during the late 90's when he went to UCLA. He showed no effects of that injury and was super athletic until he hit his 30's.
    Thank you. It’s 2019 and people act like ACLs are still career impacting injuries. They’re not. Heck, half of them think ACL is short for Achilles!

The fact that he injured it in the preseason was probably the best time during the season to have done it - no risk of rushing back the following season. Compare that to Klay and he’s just going to be coming back when the playoffs are starting, with no time to work back to full strength.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you. It’s 2019 and people act like ACLs are still career impacting injuries. They’re not. Heck, half of them think ACL is short for Achilles!

The fact that he injured it in the preseason was probably the best time during the season to have done it - no risk of rushing back the following season. Compare that to Klay and he’s just going to be coming back when the playoffs are starting, with no time to work back to full strength.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He may leave one day, but he ain’t going to do us dirty like #2. I hope he has a great year and career.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, he is skinny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://twitter.com/MacPenMedia/stat...49744549933062
    Last edited by ace3g; 09-04-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neone kno who guy in white was at end dat he scored on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can’t help but think that he’s still a twig. Can’t this guy put on some weight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dejounte to Danny for three! ������

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The most impressive thing was how he stole that rebound and put back. His rebounding is freal!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrick may have to adjust his game in Houston. Dejounte could lead the league in rebounds per game for a PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEJOUNTE DASHAUN!!! Looking forward to this season to see what improvements he has made. With DD5 back in the line-up, I think it will hopefully take some of the load off of the other affected players. Perhaps Murray can earn Most Improved Player for this season, adding to that, the team will also benefit from his rebounding and defensive skills that this team sorely missed last season. Looks like about 11 days before the pre-season begins! Can't wait! WOOO HOOO!!! GSG!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Garcia: “His jump shot from 15 feet, 18 feet is money now,” said Bryn Forbes of Dejounte Murray to the media today. Murray’s form last year in preseason was looking much improved before he got injured. That’ll be a good shot for him when defenses go under on screens. – via Twitter PaulGarciaNBA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray will be the most improved player this year. I expect a Siakam kind of jump from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray will be the most improved player this year. I expect a Siakam kind of jump from him.
    It is exciting to say the least when Pop and Demar are talking about how fast he is and Bryn is saying his long midrange is money. Plus he is working a lot on his 3 ball. All this on top of his all-nba honors and confidence. I think it's fair to say Marco will see a huge drop off in minutes with a little drop off from Patty. Young guards here we come!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's definitely a choice and on the betting odds list for MIP.
    Currently 7th favorite at +1400.

1 Simmons +500,
    2 Tatum +700,
    3 Rozier +800,
    4/5 Ball/Adebayo +900
    6 Otto Porter +1100
    7/8/9 DJ Murray/Ingram/Kuzma +1400

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People will be really surprised when he starts scoring out of post ups

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN NBA Power Rankings and breakout candidates for all 30 teams
    Breakout candidate: Dejounte Murray
    Murray was expected to have a breakout season a year ago, but he tore the ACL in his right knee during the preseason. Murray, 23, already has proved to be a premier defender, earning All-Defensive recognition as a part-time starter in 2017-18. It will be fascinating to see how his offensive game blossoms as he reaps the benefits of working with one of the league's best player development staffs. -- MacMahon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People will be really surprised when he starts scoring out of post ups
    I hadn't thought about it but good guess. Pop does like post up players (Kawhi developing a post up game was one of the first things Pop went to when developing an offense around him way back when), and DJ will have mismatches often. Looking forward to seeing him develop. It was great to witness when Kawhi was developing and makes the team exciting regardless of what else is going on with others in the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing that concerns me aside from him staying healthy is recent clips and articles from players and coaching staff suggesting that Forbes will remain a starter and that Murray "will do whatever Pop asks him" which is usually code word for "I'm going to come off the bench". Given that he's the only true leader we have and that he has the skillset to be our best player, he needs to start.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason to be concerned. He’s starting and the only question is whether it’s Forbes or White at the other guard spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason to be concerned. He’s starting and the only question is whether it’s Forbes or White at the other guard spot.
    Hope so and that Forbes comes off the bench. With that said, even if Murray starts, he will likely have his share of load management days but legit load managing not the bull fraudulent kind that some player in LA is known for, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Garcia: “His jump shot from 15 feet, 18 feet is money now,” said Bryn Forbes of Dejounte Murray to the media today. Murray’s form last year in preseason was looking much improved before he got injured. That’ll be a good shot for him when defenses go under on screens. – via Twitter PaulGarciaNBA
    Great tbh, that shot plus hitting open 3's would be a drastic improvement to his offensive game.

Thread Information